BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Marion Arkansas
I love Burt a bee's the smell is always so defiant and it's natural! We even use these products on my son for example they have a baby clothes line that we purchased on Amazon that had the wonderful burrs smell he loved them and they smelled amazing even after 20 or more washes!
Bela E.
Santa Cruz , CA
I’ve had moderate success with this product, I’ve used it on and off since I was a teenager. I don’t really use spot treatments anymore, I prefer methods that treat my face as a whole, but this wasn’t a bad spot treatment. Especially nice if you’re looking for a natural option.
Casey S.
Forest Lake
My sensitive skin reacts poorly to other acne treatments because of the chemicals they put in them that dry out the skin. This product is like and absorbed well. It’s better at preventing than taking care of preexisting pimples. This one needs to be used regularly for results
Cat E.
San Jose, Ca
Love it! Has various essential oils and I believe witch hazel. Smells good and tingles. I use it for cleaning small scraps and cuts as well because it cleanses and heals super well although it does sting at first on pimples and cuts but goes away after a few seconds.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
My mom and sister have been using burts bees for Years so when the time came I was intrigued to try this to see if it actually worked. and it did! However, I would recommend the complexion stick by burts bees opposed to this just because they literally do the same thing but the stick is easier to apply, where this I have to put it on a Q-tip which absorbs a lot of the product and they are the same price! This has a strong smell and it burns my sensitive skin but honey we gotta do what we gotta do to make the red spots vanish!!
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
This product worked pretty well for me personally. I'm not sure I'll repurchase because I'm constantly trying new products and this didn't wow me but it done the job. I think I prefer the Mario drying lotion. Although, I will say, this one is more convenient.
Nicole B.
Orlando, FL
This product is really strong, not a fan of the scent but when I put it on a pimple and leave it overnight I do notice a difference. The pimple is smaller, and it doesn’t hurt anymore. It sometimes over-dries the area but I’d rather have over dried that acne.
Meghan B.
I am always looking for natural products this one does pretty well. It’s convenient to find (I picked it up at Kroger with my groceries) and it does a pretty good job at stopping a blemish in its tracks and reducing inflammation. It does burn a little when applied but it felt like it was actually working.
coupon f.
orange
Super drying but surprisingly very good. Potent odor but I never minded it. It always burns when you use it but usually when I apply it to an active pimple there is always pimple reduction in the morning but it is very irritating so I would use it with caution
Rosemary B.
Great product! Helped a lot when I had acne pop up. Very nice packaging the roller ball version is the most effective for me. It is exactly the product I was looking for. It was a good price and an even better product. There is a stinging sensation when you first but it on but makes it feel like working.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.