BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Larkin C.
Longview, TX
This one hasn’t done anything for my acne. I was hoping that it would dry any spots that I have within a day or two but I haven’t seen any improvement unfortunately.
Erin K.
This product was effective at calming the redness and pain of hormonal cystic acne within two days. The packaging is frustrating and difficult to work with, but ultimately I would repurchase as a spot treatment.
Sidney E.
Vermillion , SD
Absolutely love this product! I recently bought it at Walmart and ever since then my face has gotten more clear! This really helps with acne! It's affordable and easy to apply as well!! I recommended this product!
Emily H.
Love this product. It is very light weight and anything that helps my oily skins always recieves an A+!! This product makes my skin feel well and alive after using. I can not get enough of it!!
Ciera M.
I used this on some pimple that I had on my chin/cheek area and it completely burned my skin. It turned my skin red and it started to peel and didn’t stop for weeks.
April P.
Rogers, AR
I really like this product. I had bad acne as a teenager and I wish this would have been available then. Now I have the occasional pimple related to hormones. I can usually feel it before it comes to the surface. If I apply this to the area after I wash my face in the morning and evening, it usually doesn't even come up. My only issue is the applicator. There isn't one. I put it on my finger then apply. I feel like it waste product. The one I used previously (also Burt's Bees) had a roller ball applicator, which I definitely prefer. Overall an amazing product!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
I really love this product! It's great for either small or big problem areas. I find it works best for me when I can pop a pimple with the extractor tool, just to get some of the pimple emptied, and then I apply this product. That way, I know the product is getting inside to break down the pimple and heal it. I see results over night and will always recommend!
Brooke H.
Spring, TX
I personally am such a big fan of the Burt's Bees brand - i literally have 5-6 chapsticks on deck at one time just incase i lose one! So of course I was naturally drawn to their skin care and I actually love this product. I don't suffer from horrible acne, just a few bumps here and there when I get my cycle, and this acne treatment works amazing. I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I just bought this and I love how it uses natural oils instead of BHA’s to treat acne. Benzoil Peroxide has always bothered me and that is basically the only spot treatment out there. I love the Burt’s Bees one though. The only thing I don’t like about it is how it comes in a roller, like a lipgloss from the early 2000s. It applies easily, but I can’t help but thinking of how unsanitary it is to keep putting it on my face. I guess the product itself cleans the roller ball, but I still can’t get over it.
Margaret A.
I am absolutely in love with this product! I recently started to break out (school is back in session) and I couldn't be more upset with the state of my skin.  However, within a few days of using this blemishes are starting to disappear. I use it twice a day on some of the more stubborn spots, but normally only at night before bed.  If you have sensitive skin or open acne spots be warned! It will be drying on your skin and it would probably burn.  The oil is potent!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.