BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I really love this acne treatment! Sometimes I’m worried my skin will become immune to salicylic acid / other common acne treatments or that it won’t be as effective so i always keep this around because it’s a great alternative to mix it up. I love using natural products and this is one that really works. This is the acne treatment i always recommend to people looking for a drugstore fix. It’s not drying at all like most acne products and smells like essential oils.
Yella M.
fort worth
When I have break outs this is my go to product. You would definitely love it. Very affordable and nice packaging. You can get at Walmart, Ulta Beauty, and target I got mines at Walmart. No dislikes would definitely recommend this to everyone.Give it a try you won’t regret it.
Stephanie W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I’ve suffered from acne since I was in the 6th grade! I’ve literally tried everything from proactiv, murad, dermatologists ointments, and literally all the above. This was that life changing product for me. This is amazing, absolutely amazing. Changed my life and my confidence! TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!
Aly G.
This stuff zaps breakouts away super fast! The only thing i dislike about this is the packaging, i wish there was a proper dropper top on it instead of the essential-oil-like top because sometimes it gets a little messy
Halle R.
I have had problems with my skin ever since I was 12 years old. Going to gymnastics and sweating everyday did not help! I have tried product after product and many things prescribed from dermatologists but somehow Burt’s bees always helped me out the most. There products are very natural and I have never felt more confident in my skin because of this treatment.
Yazmin B.
gilbert
I purchased this at Ulta. I think it’s cool that it’s made from natural products. I was disappointed with the way the bottle worked. It was hard to apply. I thought the actual product was wayyy to harsh and the alcohol smelled and made my eyes water and my skin burn. I wouldn’t purchase again. It works okay.
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
This is such an amazing product for acne and I love it! It can be kind of pricey but under $10. It was very effective for my acne. This can be very gentle on your face but it also made my skin itch. I wouldn’t buy again. Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is a lifesaver for those of us who are sensitive to spot treatments containing high concentrations of benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. It works well and is much more natural, without being over-drying. However, it is a little more expensive than some other drugstore spot treatments. If you are on a budget, tea tree essential oil is a very similar product that works just as well and lasts a little longer.
Kathryn U.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend and I both use this spot treatment. Works great when applied before bed there is always a noticeable difference in blemish. All natural and smells good like tea tree oil (duh.) I liked the previous packaging a bit better when it was easy to roll on. Regardless I will always have this in my skin care drawer.
Kayla B.
Chicago
i don’t enjoy this product. i’ve used it for about a month and all i’ve got out of it were some painful acne spots and a harsh sting. the packaging is great and all but it definitely did not help my skin at all. don’t recommend however i don’t know how others feel about this product.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.