BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
This product is a perfect solution for my aging, acne prone skin. It clears my blemishes quickly without overdrying my skin. A+ product and THE only thing I use!
Anna D.
Bentonville
Personally this product wasn't right for me. I love almost all burgs bees products but the scent of this one and the consistency didn't work well for me. Reasonably priced though
Cristina R.
I found this at Walmart and glad I did, it’s a tiny bottle so you’ll have to get it often if you go through it a lot. It is effective and happy it’s all natural. I do recommend!
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
I love this product. I use it three times a week before I go to bed. When I wake up a lot of my acne scars are faded! It is also refreshing and smells really good.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
Burt's Bees will never make a product I don't immediately fall in love with, this included. I've used a few spot treatments before but this one is really my favorite.
Ivy S.
this spot treatment is super great for when i’m having a breakout, it really minimizes the redness and the actual zit before it becomes an issue. definitely recommend
Larkin C.
Longview, TX
This one hasn’t done anything for my acne. I was hoping that it would dry any spots that I have within a day or two but I haven’t seen any improvement unfortunately.
Erin K.
This product was effective at calming the redness and pain of hormonal cystic acne within two days. The packaging is frustrating and difficult to work with, but ultimately I would repurchase as a spot treatment.
Sidney E.
Ankeny , IA
Absolutely love this product! I recently bought it at Walmart and ever since then my face has gotten more clear! This really helps with acne! It's affordable and easy to apply as well!! I recommended this product!
Ciera M.
I used this on some pimple that I had on my chin/cheek area and it completely burned my skin. It turned my skin red and it started to peel and didn’t stop for weeks.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.