BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
This thing works!!! It burns bad and it actually dries your skin, but if you want a stubborn pimple to go away, then this is your kind of product.

Love the fact that is all natural and you are not putting harsh chemicals but almost the granny's remedies that used to work real good.
Cassidy F.
Key west, FL
This product is definitely more for my night time routine (because it can be a little messy and I like to use a Qtip to apply) my love for this product is pretty much the same for the roll on version I just like the mobility of the roll on. Still does a great job at clearing blemishes. After washing my face and toning I'll dab this on with a qtip and put one of those acne stickers on the protect and seal
Leila A.
This brand is cruelty free and I really love that! The treatment worked pretty well without drying out my skin around the blemishes. It was relatively affordable. I paid about 12 dollars for it. Other brands are much more expensive and don’t work as well. I would purchase again.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Is a great product. It saves my life when my skin has a bad day thanks to acne. I use it before bedtime by applying a little bit in the affected area and the next morning the acne is almost imperceptible.
✨Leigh E.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! It really works for my skin, I also use plain lavender oil for spot treatment which I also feel works really well for less intense acne. I am on my first bottle and would definitely buy another. The packaging is simple and I love that it is in a glass bottle!
Kendra H.
I’m not really sure if this stuff really helped with my acne. It seemed to dry it out but that’s it. The smell is kinda bad but not too bad. It didn’t irritate me or anything but it didn’t really make to much of a difference either.
Miranda Z.
I bought this on a whim one time. Honestly wasn't expecting much.. but this is a MIRACLE WORKER. After one use my blemishes were gone. It does sting a little when you first apply, but o believe it's the tea tree oil working it's magic! If you haven't yet tried this, do so now!
Mindy R.
Canton, OH
Nice alternative to using really strong acne meds. Seems to help when you get a stray pimple or two but I wouldn't use it for all over your face. A nice alternative use for this is bug bites. I used it on a really bad mosquito bite and within about an hour it had disappeared.
Adrian B.
Moses Lake, WA
This stuff didn't really seem to work for me. It was very harsh on my skin and burnt really bad. I don't recall it helping with my acne because I was too preoccupied with the pain it caused my skin. I would not recommend this to anyone unless they like their skin to feel like it's being burnt
Cindy K.
I would say this product works just as well as Clean & Clear’s spot treatment!! If anything, this may sting a tad bit more, but it’s more natural! It has nice packaging and is easy to use. I would not suggest using it where you don’t need it, as it is effective and strong.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.