BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
super effective and gentle on sensitive skin. great amount of product and will last you a long time! I put it specifically on two pimples during a breakout and they shrunk in size after two days use.
Ahniyah C.
This spot treatment did nothing for my skin. It didn’t really help existing acne or prevent any new ones. I didn’t notice a difference upon incorporating this into my routine. It is affordable though.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a great product i have recently started using because of the safe ingredients in it. it leaves my face feeling so smooth. And the smell of this product is amazing. Highly reccomend this product!!
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
I love this stuff. It works immediately and the small bottle lasts a long time. Just 1 drop and the next day your pimple is gone. Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I really like this stuff. The smell is a little strong but it does a great job of drying out any little blemishes that you have. It’s not harsh but it is strong, I liked the little rollerball it came in
monica b.
USA
Literally works overnight for me I love this product so much guys... I also have the blemish stick I recommend you use them both for perfect clear skin... did I mention it's smell like honey....
Hunter P.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This product did a great job of treating my problem spots and cheek texture. The only “downside “ is the harsh smell, but I can totally deal with the smell because this product is still amazing!
Jackie C.
This really didn't do anything for me which is disappointing because I really like other burts bees products and I was hoping to use more natural products in my every day skin care routine because chemicals irritate my skin.
Sam C.
This is really strong stuff and it shrinks even cystic acne bumps overnight for me. Sometimes it does sting, especially on a more sensitive zit but overall I think it's a really great spot treatment and I plan to repurchase.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I really like this products since they are made with natural ingredients such as chamomile and tea-tree, my favorite. Helps to eliminate individual pimples and reduces redness.
I recommend it.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.