BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Meghan C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this acne treatment! Sometimes I’m worried my skin will become immune to salicylic acid / other common acne treatments or that it won’t be as effective so i always keep this around because it’s a great alternative to mix it up. I love using natural products and this is one that really works. This is the acne treatment i always recommend to people looking for a drugstore fix. It’s not drying at all like most acne products and smells like essential oils.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is a lifesaver for those of us who are sensitive to spot treatments containing high concentrations of benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. It works well and is much more natural, without being over-drying. However, it is a little more expensive than some other drugstore spot treatments. If you are on a budget, tea tree essential oil is a very similar product that works just as well and lasts a little longer.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
This spot treatment does work wonderfully. It does dry out your pimple, it smells good and not medication like, more like a peppermint type smell. The only thing is I feel it goes so fast and for 8.00 a bottle for a drugstore product is too much in my opinion. So it's a love hate product for me.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I love using this product to quickly fight any blemishes that appear on my skin. I do not like the opening for using the product, as it takes a little while to get used to. It is similar to the openings of essential oil containers. As far as I can tell, this is a natural product that has helped reduce my acne redness and size as well as other products I've used in the past (like Neutragena).
Katherine M.
Oxford, MS
I think Burt's changed their formula on this product; I was really disappointed when I bough this and found it was an oil. I used to have a spot treatment cream which I loved and would mix with my moisturizer at night and made my acne disappear. This stuff kind of burns and is harder to apply, and maybe it's because it's winter, but it dries out my skin. I may try mixing it with some coconut oil or heavier moisturizer, but so far I kind of don't like it :(
Allison P.
Northville, MI
For me I have hormonal acne breakouts this product has helped taken care of getting rid of them faster. It dosent work over night but I do notice a difference in size and redness. It is a good natural product and I will be re purchasing this for sure.
Victoria B.
Braselton, GA
This is my all-time favorite acne product that Bird's Bees makes. I love that their products are all natural. They smell great and this particular product actually did the job. My face did not get used to it and start producing more acne like with other products. This clears my acne and leaves me feeling refreshed and clean! Would deffinetly recommend!
Brookee E.
Haines City , FL
OVERNIGHT ACNE MIRACLE!!! I wake up in the morning with no acne spots that I went to bed with! I love that this product comes in a glass bottle! I usually buy this product from Walgreens or Target! I carry this stick around in my purse and my friends are always asking me what it is and I tell them about the overnight miracle and then they fall in love
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Who doesn't love Burts bees? And getting rid of acne? This is a wonderful product. I tried this earlier this year and I was not disappointed. Of course it smells nice but it's also very effective. Burts bees is generally a fair price so honestly I can't argue on that one. If you like Burt's Bees and looking for some acne wash I definitely recommend this.
Emily R.
I can't say I ever used this product on a targeted spot like the intention and woke up feeling like it had really made a huge difference. It can REALLY sting going on, which makes it feel like it's doing something, and it smells nice and feels effective, but I think I'm better sticking to a gel with salycilic acid than this 'natural' treatment.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.