BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Candy C.
Amarillo, TX
Every once in a while if I use it too often, it will leave dry patches. However, it does its job and I'd recommend only using it twice a week if your skin is problematic.
Skiler R.
Wappapello, MO
This is a great product to put on your problematic areas. I put it on my acne before bed and when I wake up in the morning my acne spots are visibly smaller if not gone!
Alyssa L.
I wanted to love it...but I didn’t.
I wanted it to work...but it didn’t.
I wanted to be able to use it.. but I haven’t finished the bottle.
It’s smelled good though!
Can’t say I would buy it again.
Karen N.
Donna, TX
This product doesnt even deserve one star. First off, i got it for free and it was shipped to my house. Second, when it came it was empty so i didnt really use it.
KIRAN S.
Pricey, but worth it ... works great for all skin types (dry, normal, oily, combination) for now ... Sephora or Ulta stores ... not cheap at all ! Can be used during travel too ... recommend this for face use only
Emily T.
Clearfield, PA
This actually burned my skin and lord when I got it in my eye once it felt aweful. It honestly didn’t feel like it worked at all and irritated my acne even more.
Kennedy W.
Holdenville, OK
I love this product it dries super fast and it is very effective! I bought it at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again, I’ve already bought it multiple times.
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
This product is a perfect solution for my aging, acne prone skin. It clears my blemishes quickly without overdrying my skin. A+ product and THE only thing I use!
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
I love this product. I use it three times a week before I go to bed. When I wake up a lot of my acne scars are faded! It is also refreshing and smells really good.
Ivy S.
this spot treatment is super great for when i’m having a breakout, it really minimizes the redness and the actual zit before it becomes an issue. definitely recommend
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.