BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Maha I.
Apex, NC
This product, while it seems pricey for how tiny it is, lasts an exceptionally long time because it only takes a small amount to be effective. I apply after my toner to any acne spots, and it helps significantly in reducing their size and painful nature- though it definitely stings when you apply it for the first few seconds (like a very strong toner does). I feel like it helps to keep my breakouts clear from any more bacteria, and it’s what got me into using other Burt’s Bees products (this and the face wash I use from them). Totally worth the money, and I did repurchase for the first time a week ago (I’ve been using it for more than 6 months). Already recommended it to my brother, who now uses it as well! If there’s any distinguishable scent, it’s pleasant and not at all chemical-like, which I LOVE.
Audrey M.
The smell is a bit strong probably due to the Willow barkso if you have issues with scent you probably won't like it. However, it works! It dries out blemishes, in some cases you'll see vast improvement overnight. It can tingle on the skin so if you don't like that sensation just be aware of it. Also keep it away from the eyes as the fumes from it can make you tear up.
Kayla W.
Love this little bottle of magic!

I won't lie! I hate the smell. It smells like black licorice to me! Yuck! But its not enough for me to stop using or to rate lower.

I use this on any blemishes I want to get rid of or any I want to pull to the surface. Over night they diminish greatly!! It's one of the only spot treatments I've found that doesn't cause serious dryness on my picky skin.
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
I have mixed feelings about this product. It was very effective on my skin for a short period of time & somehow it stopped working. Maybe because my skin got used to it, I’m not too sure about that. The bottle comes in a very small size too, like a travel size so it finishes pretty quickly. I will not repurchase it & rather try other brands instead.
Katie C.
Ankeny
I love all of the natural skin products from Burt’s Bee’s and have been using this spot treatment for several months. Easy to find in drugstores, I usually buy mine at my local Target or CVS! Great for oily/combination skin.
Tamia J.
i really like this spot treatment. it works really well for pimples. this price is a little hefty for the size of the treatmeant. this is my first time using this product. i’m not sure if i would buy it again just because i do not necessarily get ance a lot. also the smell is not the best and it makes you face smell like it and i don’t like that.
Taylor P.
now this acne solution worked!! i put a little bit on a qtip and applied whenever! i can put it on under makeup because there’s no residue and you would never know it’s there. this cleared my acne and pimples so quickly i will never go back! natural remedies tend to work better for my skin and burts bees products work really well for me
Stephanie W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I’ve suffered from acne since I was in the 6th grade! I’ve literally tried everything from proactiv, murad, dermatologists ointments, and literally all the above. This was that life changing product for me. This is amazing, absolutely amazing. Changed my life and my confidence! TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!
Susan S.
Overall I really enjoyed the product. Works well or targeting acne spots that you have on your face. Also, it’s a drugstore product so it isn’t expensive, so it’s impressive how much it actually works for me. Only downside is the kind of weird smell that ass, but it’s not overly potent and wouldn’t deter me from using it.
*~*Brittany G.
This stuff is magic in a bottle!!! I had a pimple that I could not get to go away! I tried the toothpaste solution and other acne treatments and when I heard about this stuff I had to try it!! Within a couple of days it was gone! And it only takes just a little bit and it will last a long time! It’s my go to!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.