BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
tor c.
This is a pretty good quick fix treatment for an affordable price. Burt’s bees is always very gentle and I find easy on my sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say this is a cure all but it definitely improves redness in my skin and helps to eliminate some of the oil associated with acne!
Cristoria C.
This really works! It removes my pimples right away as soon as I feel them comming! Amazing stuff and have never found anything like it! Works great with my extra oily skin! Never irritates me and I love it!
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
This is the only thing that works for my acne. It makes my pimples go away over night and it doesn't give me rashes like everything else has. I always recommend this to anyone that has really sensitive skin.
Hannah W.
Cruelty free is important to me when I buy products and that's what caught my eye with burts bees acne product. All I can say is this really works!! Roll a little on a pimple and it is dried up by morning.
Kat M.
This product was just ok. The smell was overpowering and though it worked it was quite slow to work. I’ve used other products that were more effective and worked much more quickly. I would not buy again.
Searah N.
Kissimmee
I love love love this product I am a repeat user and would most def recommend. I have a lot of dark spots and using this product along with the other step products worked miracles on my face.there is no room for improvement already great.
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
The first thing I noticed about this product was the very strong, unpleasant smell. I didn’t find this product to diminish break outs. It had a great price point, but is not a product I would use again.
Kate D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Burt's Bees products in general, but this is fantastic!  It does target the areas you need (I apply the treatment using a Q-tip) however, it can dry out your skin if used too frequently.  Overall, still a great product.
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
I love this stuff. It works immediately and the small bottle lasts a long time. Just 1 drop and the next day your pimple is gone. Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser
Ahniyah C.
This spot treatment did nothing for my skin. It didn’t really help existing acne or prevent any new ones. I didn’t notice a difference upon incorporating this into my routine. It is affordable though.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.