BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
bryanna s.
United States
Not the best. Super greasy,smell is overwhelming,and it burns your skin. It doesn't work at all. In fact it makes your skin even worse by inflaming and irritating it. Not to mention the smell leaving your eyes to water and the pesky grease trail it leaves everywhere
Emily R.
Lynchburg, VA
This works so well! I love Burt’s Bees because it is natural which is important with skincare since your skin is your largest organ and things are absorbed into your skin in 26 seconds! This helped reduce redness and remove acne quickly. Highly recommend!
serinity g.
white
I have no clue how it works or what it does BUT IT WORKs I've been using this for like a couple weeks with another burts bees product and it had cleared my skin sooo much
Korinne A.
Claremore
This is a great spot treatment. I live tea tree oil and it is great for acne and many other things. My wonky complain it that it is harsh on my skin because my skin is extremely sensitive. So it dries my face out too much. I definitely recommend though.
Kassandra S.
This product isn’t taking care of my acne like others have. I’m giving it a final test and if it doesn’t clear things up I will be switching. It also makes my face oily.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
If I have a blemish at all, I put a bit of this on it before bed and then let it dry, which it dries quickly! When I wake up these next morning my blemishes are either completely gone or SIGNIFICANTLY smaller! I could never switch to something else!
Jackie J.
I like this product a lot but I don’t recommend you using it if you have oily skin. It leaves my skin oily and I don’t realy like that. It clears my face a little bit though. I just want to find a product/oil that helps people with oily skin I guess.
Mason L.
Prairieville, LA
this product was pretty decent.... I liked that it was mostly natural but it took a good while to work and it smelled kinda weird!! it was pretty gentle but not in a good way!! they should make it work a little bit faster!
jaelynn M.
Kelowna
This is one of the best acne products I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried so many. This is made from only natural products and it really does work! I put this on whenever I can and it helps clear up acne so well. I don’t know what I’d do without it!
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
This is my favorite spot treatment! Love that it’s natural and it does a great job of drying out spots.

Cons- it can be irritating so make sure to apply a small amount directly on the pimple making sure to not get any on the surrounding skin
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.