BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
I love Burt’s bees spot treatment. I have extremely sensitive skin and hardly EVER breakout or even get a single pimple/zit. This spot treatment is amazing. For the price you pay, you will never be disappointed with the product.
Taylor k.
Saginaw
This product sucks. Its very harsh on my skin. It dries it right out. It says to apply it on acne spots and the next day my semi red zit will be dried out and all the skin around it gets dried and It actually broke me out more.
Nadia W.
I always get a few pimples right before my period starts and I apply this product as soon as I start to feel a pimple form! This product does an awesome job at keeping my skin clear. Only thing I don’t like is the strong smell.
Denise L.
New York
This has worked a few times but not every time. The smell is also super strong. It’s a good price but not really worth it since it didn’t work. I wouldn’t buy it again but I would recommend it for those who don’t have much acne.
Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
Bought this on a whim when I was breaking out. Seems to heal blemishes at any stage without over drying. The smell is minimal and non-offensive (at least for me). I have had better luck with this than any other OTC spot treatments (for minor, occasional break outs).
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Burt's Bees products are so good. They have all natural ingredients & are so effective. They really do what they claim to do, especially there acne solutions range. I have acne-prone sesnitive skin & suffer from hormonal acne. Lot of acne products are harsh on my skin but not Burt's Bees they work so effectively while being gentle on my skin. I have been using this acne solution for a while now & it has really helped a lot with my acne. I am not getting new acne & it's drying out the once I had. I use it along with acne toner.

The only company I have with this solution is that. As it is liquid it's quiet difficult to apply without wasting product. It's comes in a small bottle so I need to buy a new bottle every 3 weeks as I end up wasting a little bit of product everytime I apply it. I use a Q-tip to apply but the solution gets absorbed in the Q-tip & I don't like using same Q-tip for all cystic acnes as I afraid it might spread the acnes. But I will definitely be buying & using it again as it's so effective.

The smell is little strong but fresh nothing which is overbearing or intolerable for me.

I can use it beneath makeup as it dries up really fast. I always use moisturiser when I am using it as it might dry up my skin especially as I have combination skin I haveore drier skin on my skin. But overall a great all natural product for acne.
Alyssa H.
I got this in the Burt’s Bees acne kit from Ulta and I love it. As I am pregnant, I try to stay as close to natural as possible and this does the job. I am not big on the smell, but it’s a small price to pay for such a great product.
Candice C.
Montgomery
I love this stuff. It’s a bit pricey depending on where you shop but if you have the chance pick a bottle of this stuff up. It’s a bit harsh so I wouldn’t recommend to those who don’t like a little sting when applied to spots.
Mia E.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love this brand, but the product simply didn't work for me. Due to my hormones, I break out once a month (LOL), but it's usually bad. I've gone through soooo many products and I had hope with this one, but no change at all.
aM M.
Bowling Green
Considering these products contain natural ingredients I figured this would effectively and gently take care of my acne. I was wrong. It did nothing but burn and dry my skin out and I even gave it a go for two weeks to see if it'd change. Would not buy again.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.