BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
Burt's Bees will never make a product I don't immediately fall in love with, this included. I've used a few spot treatments before but this one is really my favorite.
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
This is my favorite spot treatment! Love that it’s natural and it does a great job of drying out spots.

Cons- it can be irritating so make sure to apply a small amount directly on the pimple making sure to not get any on the surrounding skin
Shreya P.
Oklahoma City
This product is the only acne treatment I use anymore! I love the smell and it is very effective. I expected it to dry out my skin but it doesn’t do that at all! I first bought this around a year ago and have repurchased twice since then!
Paige M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Clears up any pimple I have pretty quickly, slightly stings when you apply it and the smell is a little overwhelming. Better for spot treatment instead of larger areas, it’s also very drying so remember to moisturize after this product.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I really wanted this product to work better than it did. It worked, but not quick enough for a spot treatment in my opinion and it's very drying. However, if you don't struggle with dry skin or dramatic acne, this would be a great product.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
The sad truth is that I think this product works best on acne that I’ve picked at and is sort of open. I don’t think it is concentrated enough to dry up newer smaller zits. But it’s natural which I like and doesn’t give me flaky skin.
Breanna H.
This product is awesome!! I have always struggled with acne and this product helped clear it up fast! I was very pleased with the result and how gentle this product was. I would buy again and recommend to others
Nadia W.
I always get a few pimples right before my period starts and I apply this product as soon as I start to feel a pimple form! This product does an awesome job at keeping my skin clear. Only thing I don’t like is the strong smell.
Taylor k.
Saginaw
This product sucks. Its very harsh on my skin. It dries it right out. It says to apply it on acne spots and the next day my semi red zit will be dried out and all the skin around it gets dried and It actually broke me out more.
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
I love Burt’s bees spot treatment. I have extremely sensitive skin and hardly EVER breakout or even get a single pimple/zit. This spot treatment is amazing. For the price you pay, you will never be disappointed with the product.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.