BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Carly T.
Clinton
Most spot treatments are pretty aggressive and need to be used sparingly. This is a very drying product, but it is mostly alcohol sow hat can you expect? Only use it on active breakouts and don't use more than two nights in a row and I think it's a decent product for something you can grab at the drugstore! Just be careful with it!
Vanessa M.
Stockton, CA
My favorite spot treatment! I use this anytime breakouts decide to appear and it's the greatest. Helps reduce size and redness and I love that it's natural and still includes sacilyic acid. The only complaint I could have would be it's a little difficult to apply. The smell is strong but I don't mind it!
Sarah O.
Dover
This is my go to treatment for the occasional zit. I wouldn't want to use it on a large area of acne because it can be so drying, but it's fantastic for one or two spots.
Stephanie C.
La Joya, TX
This product worked great as a spot treatment. The packaging is very convenient to use. For an acne spot treatment I believe this product is inexpensive. When I used this product it definitely minimized my acne. I am giving this product a 4 out of 5 stars because the smells is pretty strong. Other than that it worked great and I would highly recommend it.
Nico F.
West Hollywood
I use this on existing pimples, and anywhere I feel one coming on. I dot this on after a serum and I can immediately feel the active ingredients tingling. It may be harsh for sensitive skin, but I haven’t had any issues. The existing pimples are always less red and smaller in size the next morning.
Jany C.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing!! They also have a roll on one! It smells great , it feels cool on the skin dries quickly and doesn’t sting on a pimple. I do feel it dries out acne if used consistently! I apply to affected area about 5 times a day or as much as I can remember, and it works great! Totally recommend.
Lydia W.
Glenville, NY
I’ve bought this a few times, and overall I’d say the results have been mixed. It does an okay job of cleaning up what few zits I get (usually during that “time of the month”), but it is sometimes too harsh and dries out my skin. Also, it doesn’t really prevent zits from occurring elsewhere, even though I usually apply it to other problem areas.
Remi H.
Conway, AR
This totally wiped out my zits over night! The only reason as to why it’s not 5 stars is only because my skin got used to the mixture over time and wasn’t as potent.
Autumn O.
Tried this once and I’ll keep buying it!!! I’ve had mine over a year and still haven’t bought I new one... you don’t need to use much of it at all for results. Definitely a great product!
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
This seems to really dry out spots on my face and clear them up. I love that it uses all natural ingredients. I will say it’s a little more harsh than my skin is used to. It has a really strong scent that can burn your eyes if you use too much. But overall a good product that does the trick.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.