BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
This really does work. For me though products work for a certain amount of time and then a couple of weeks or months later I have to change what I use. This does dry though so I would recommend putting a moisturizer on after aplying this . Overall this product works for many people and thanks to my sister for introducing me to this brand.

Darrian F.
Shepherdsville
I’ve only used this product a few times. It seems to work the same as tea tree oil. It definitely doesn’t smell the greatest. But it does seem to work if anyone wanted to just give it a try!
Molly V.
Missoula
This product is VERY strongly scented to the point where it’s overpowering. I’ve used this product to spot great acne and feel as if it does nothing other than to sting and irritate pimples more. I wouldn’t recommend this
Namira N.
Mcallen , TX
Great product for clearing minimal acne spots, I definitely recommend for those who have normal skin, combination skin is tricky because it makes your face more oily. For those with dry skin this will make flakey spots. Let me know if this review helped!!
Kaitlyn m.
I love this stuff! It helps get rid of hard to get rid of acne! It does burn at first but it leaves my zits or pimples to shrink after the first application! My sister recommended it to me and I was pleasantly surprised.
Bekah F.
Sherwood, AR
This product is great! It is so gentle yet so effective for fighting acne. I was very inexpensive and there is a good amount for the price. I bought mine at target. I would buy again and I would recommend this product.
Julia M.
Pullman
This product works wonders on my skin. Whether an pimple is just showing up or leaving, this gets rid of it overnight. It’s gentle on my skin and easy to. I’ve had my bottle for awhile now and I definitely got the most for my money!
Aiden J.
Gurnee, IL
this stuff is really gentle and completely natural. It’s not harsh at all and well it works a little slower than some other brands, it keeps your skin feeling great while also giving good power. 10 out of 10 recommend
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is a life savor! I’m lucky enough to have pretty good skin and not break out much, just the occasional hormonal blemish here and there. But when I do start to see or feel one form I grab this right away to use. It honestly only takes 2-3 uses before the spot is gone and never even gets to come to a head. I love this and tell everyone about it.
Juliana R.
Freeport
This spot treatment is very good at minimizing breakouts and getting rid of pimples. I use it minimally whenever I have acne. If you use it everyday it will irritate your skin so only use it when you have severe acne
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.