BY BURT'S BEES

Makayla a.
Lincoln, NE
Didn't dry my skin out and it was very smoothing on mhm skin it wasn't hard on my skin at all. It didn't leave my skin red or anything. It did meet my expectations for sure!! It was definitely worth the price. I don't think that this product needs any improvement
S T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Didn't seem to make a huge difference with my skin. After a while it just drifted into not being used. I was not a fan of how it smells either. I'm sure it works for some, but it only had a minimal effect for me.
Teresa K.
This Product works so well! After one day my breakouts look much better and almost gone. The price is a little pricey but not too bad. The only downfall is it does not have a very good smell. Very medicinal smelling and quite strong. But I feel the results outweigh the smell.
Easlyn J.
Purchased at: Target
I received this product in a package that included, along with this spot treatment, moisturizer and cleanser, and I loved it! My was mostly all cleared up, with the exception of a pimple that would pop up here and there, but when I applied the spot treatment to it, it would typically go away within a day or two. The tiny little bottle lasted me about a year which was great! Also, the application nozzle on the bottle is a bit weird, but I just used my finger to apply and it was fine. Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Spot Treatment
Mercedez E.
Fort Benning
Purchased at: Target
This acne treatment oil is very strong so I only applied it directly on to any breakouts at the first sign of them appearing. Within 1-2 weeks it gives very noticeable results. This product is very harsh on skin however, only apply to breakout areas when there is a breakout. Would definitely recommend! Amazing product, also lasts for about two months.
Faelyn M.
08205
Purchased at: Target
This product definitely works but I feel like I have to keep using it every day on the same area of acne. It kind of just subsides the acne and then it comes back.
Courtney A.
Purchased at: CVS
The product itself helps clear up spots. However, the packaging is a big issue for me. The product leaks out and of 2 boxes I bought, half the bottle was missing
Jill S.
Orange
Purchased at: Target
I like to go natural when I can and Burt's Bees is always within reach when I need it. This gets rid of those spots that sneak up when I'm extra stressed. Just a small dab here and there 2x a day and I'm clear again
Victoria A.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff works great on little blemishes. If it’s a bigger spot I will dab a generous amount on and cover with a bandage overnight. Really helps reduce the size and “anger” of the blemish. Definitely spot-test first if you have sensitive skin.
Hailey A.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Target
It was absolutely amazing for my acne ! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with bad acne or even any acne at all , it really helped my skin clear up overnight and you don’t even use a lot of product !