Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsBurt's Bees
Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment

by Burt's Bees

Experience clear skin without the drying irritants of chemical treatments. This spot treatment reduces redness and the appearance of blemishes in just 48 hours by combining natural cleansers to target problem spots and nourishing elements to soothe skin—so you're left with a healthy, clear complexion.

I am breaking out all along my chin due to wearing a mask 8-9 hours a day. Do you think this product will help with that?
Curious as to how good this works?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment!
amry L.
Mission, TX
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment uploaded by amry L.
Purchased at: Walmart
First off it BURNS, which I did not expect at all, when you rub it on a breakout. Though I would take it as effective because it honestly made them all go down tremendously! I’m not mad though since it’s an all natural product, no parabens in sight!
Lauren A.
Florissant, MO
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment uploaded by Lauren A.
This has a low concentration of salicylic acid so it’s amazing on my sensitive skin! Ive been using this for years on my breakouts I’d have. It’s gentle yet effective. I apply at night and within 1-3 nights my breakouts are gone! Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
Penelope A.
Spring Valley
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment uploaded by Penelope A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is not worth your money, or time. I bought this product and within 2 weeks it’s already nearly gone, simply the way the bottle is designed. I have tried cotton swabs, q tips, even damping a napkin, to much product is simply wasted. I have acne that is still there before I got the treatment with no change, no redness decreasing, no puffiness lowered, after using this product twice every day. Highly do not recommend this product. It’s a waste of money.
Katie C.
Ankeny
I love all of the natural skin products from Burt’s Bee’s and have been using this spot treatment for several months. Easy to find in drugstores, I usually buy mine at my local Target or CVS! Great for oily/combination skin.
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment uploaded by Shubh G.
Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn’t... Idk why but overall its good for acne prone skin and affordable Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
Aly G.
This stuff zaps breakouts away super fast! The only thing i dislike about this is the packaging, i wish there was a proper dropper top on it instead of the essential-oil-like top because sometimes it gets a little messy
Yella M.
fort worth
When I have break outs this is my go to product. You would definitely love it. Very affordable and nice packaging. You can get at Walmart, Ulta Beauty, and target I got mines at Walmart. No dislikes would definitely recommend this to everyone.Give it a try you won’t regret it.
TaLora S.
Waco, TX
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment uploaded by TaLora S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn’t prevent, but DOES treat. Gets rid of unwanted pop ups within 2 days. I use in the mornings and nights. I will always keep this in my bathroom from now on, this was my first time buying it.
Emily G.
Fort myers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t really see a change on my acne spots. I feel as if you have to play with it and try it multiple times to see results. It is very easy to apply tho. It also seeps into your skin within 5 minutes.
Kathryn F.
Burtonsville
This product did a great job at getting rid of my acne but it wasn’t the best smelling. It has tea tree in it so it’s a harsh smell. It also dried my face out so much. But it did take care of the acne. Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Spot Treatment

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
phoen¡x L.
houston
il y a un mois
Cheryl B. il y a un mois
I have before but didn't like it. It felt too oily on my face and after a few uses I started getting a rash. Im pretty sure my skin has an allergy to something in the ingredients. If you wanna try it, maybe see if Ulta has it so you can return it if it doesnt work out. Best wishes to you!
DeJanel F.
Saint Louis, MO
il y a un an
Has anyone used Burts Acne Spt Trtmnt Size .26z? If so, what are your thoughts? Would you recommend it?