BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Rhiannon G.
Denver
I’ve only been using this for a few days but have definitely started to see results. I’ve been struggling with skin issues for a few months now and nothing seems to work. Other people complain about the opening but it doesn’t bother me. I just apply a few drops to the tip of a qtip and apply to skin. It stings a little but that makes me feel like it’s actually working. Would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with their skin - not to expensive either $11.99 at Walgreens - Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
Samantha W.
Boise, ID
I struggle with adult acne and constant "oil bumps" and this product has solved my problem. I use it every night and sometimes, if I'm not applying makeup during the day, I apply it in the morning. Yes, it does have a black licorice smell but you can apply your usual face lotion on over the treatment and it will mask that smell and keep your face hydrated! I never got a burning sensation while applying this to my skin unless I had an open pimple. I really do recommend this product.  Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Spot Treatment
Ally H.
Westerville, OH
While I’m sure this product works well for some, the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot TreatmentBurt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment wasn’t a great fit for my skin. My skin is on the sensitive side and this product exacerbated my skin issues. While it may have successfully eliminated my acne, the formula was so strong that it simultaneously irritated my skin. I used the previous packaging, which was a long, skinny tube with a roller ball applicator. I liked how compact the packaging was and appreciated it for ease of application, but again, just a bit too strong a formula for my skin. If you have sensitive skin, maybe spot test this product before purchasing.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
I started using the Burt's Bees Acne solutions products to help with my adult acne. The willow bark in this product is supposed to have the acne fighting Salicylic acid. This toner burns a little when you put it on. I was hoping the burning was a good thing. However, I used this whole bottle up, and I haven't seen any reduction in my acne. This product leaves my face a little sticky, not sure why. Something is leaving a residue though. I switched to Alba's Acnedote toner and I enjoy that product so much more. Less stinging, less stickiness, and I enjoy the smell. I'd use this again, as it is similar to an average type of toner. However, for acne fighting, I have found something better.
nicole r.
Alright, here we go. I really wanted to love this. Really, really wanted to love it. But I just couldn't.

I'll start with the pros: it does work to get rid of breakouts! That's its main goal and it does work! It has salicylic acid, which is pretty helpful for acne, and it's a very direct solution.

And for the downsides that I just cannot overcome: it stings. I don't have sensitive skin. I've been using so many different chemicals on my skin for as long as I can remember (hey, that's what happens when your serious acne starts in third grade). I've used a million salicylic acid products of various strengths. I've used benzoyl peroxide products of various strength. This stings like no product I have ever tried.

I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm just allergic to something in this? But the ingredients are all found in other products that don't give me this reaction. I don't know why my skin is reacting so negatively.

All of that being said, it does work on my acne. It's just not worth the pain, in my opinion. I've tried mixing it in with moisturizer to dilute it, but no luck. Incredibly disappointing for me, and I definitely do not recommend for people with sensative skin.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy this product. I use it in conjunction with other acne fighting products and that seems to work well. I once accidentally put it all over my face and DO NOT DO THAT. it burns like the Dickens. However, I do feel it makes a difference in my spots and my developing spots. I use this under the  Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment and I love the way they work together. This does burn if you put it on open wounds but also helps to kill any open spots you might have so I just put up with the pain.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
Love it! It works so well to minimize my blackheads and clear my pimples!

The only complaint is that it is hard to apply it on your face because it’s basically a liquid. And if you use a cotton swab it soaks it up and dries before you can put it on your face. I have to pour it on top of my nose and very quickly spread it around my nose area. I also dab it on a clean finger and quickly dab it on any breakouts, but I feel like too much product is wasted trying to put it on.

There is also a very strong stench to it. I’ve heard a lot of people disliking the smell but I think it smells good. It’s like a flower or herb.

I’m not sure if I would repurchase this again. I’ve used it everyday for about a week now and I’ve used up about 1/3 of the container. I’m not sure if it’s worth it’s money. I got it at Walmart for about $7.
Catherine G.
Even compared to prescription acne creams I've used, this is one of my favorite go to spot treatments!!! I'm not sure if this is the exact product but I get the rollerball acne stick and it is magic with under the skin pimples especially. As SOON as you feel an under the skin pimple coming on, this can get rid of it in about 2 days and about 4 days to completely rid bigger pimples. It's also great to roll over any areas with a bunch of small pimples and they will basically be gone overnight without drying the face. Highly recommend this over the Mario badescu spot treatment!!
nicole p.
Louisville
honestly the best spot treatment for acne ive ever used from a drugstore and the brand is great and works to save the bees with its proceeds! but this spot treatment works great to keep pimples from coming to  a head and helps old break outs to dry out! the only issue I could see people having is if they have sensitive skin it my irritate it a little so I would recommend mixing the solution with a little miscellar water as you use it!
Emily E.
I can't properly review this because the bottle of this I had came empty. I think someone had opened it  and it had leaked and dried out. No bueno.  My Mom returned it to the store for me. Can't be paying $8 dollars for a bottle of nothing with some mild stickiness left on it. I really want to try out this stuff! I may buy it again, but I will look to make sure it has product in it!  {I plan to update this review!}
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.