BY BURT'S BEES

Our Best Acne Face Wash Is Clinically Proven To Help Cleanse Away Acne-causing Bacteria, Excess Oil And Impurities Without Over-drying Or Irritating Skin. Salicylic Acid, Derived Naturally From Willow Bark Extract, Penetrates Pores To Help Reduce Acne And Prevent Future Breakouts, In Our Natural Purifying Gel Cleanser, While Evening Primrose And Beet Root Extracts Help Calm Acne Prone Skin. The Result Is Naturally Clear And Healthy-looking Skin.

• Clinically Proven To Wash Away Acne Causing Bacteria, Excess Oil And Impurities
  • Soothes Acne-prone Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Helps Reduce Acne And Prevent Breakouts With Salicylic Acid From Willow Bark
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Coco-betaine, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extractoenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance, Glucose, Alcohol Denat., Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Citric Acid Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Cleanse Face In The Morning And Evening Avoiding The Eye Area. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • "Huge fan of all Burt' s Bees product/ This face cleaner is very good for sensitive skin and leave face feeling refreshed." in 18 reviews
  • "I started using this gel with the EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge - for Sensitive Skin every day." in 1 review
  • "I broke out the very next day and never used it again. " in 1 review
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
I tried this cleanser as part of a kit. I was looking for a more natural salicylic acid cleanser to help with minor breakouts. It seems to work just okay for my oily skin. I haven't noticed my acne getting worse but it hasn't completely cleared either. My biggest complaint with this product is the smell (like a fermented fruity honey smell) and the consistency (watery). I keep the bottle closed and in the shower however it is not gel-like at all but rather a watery mess.
Samara S.
This cleansing gel is a great gentle cleanser if you have dry or sensitive skin. It does not further dry your skin out or cause redness. The packaging is a little disappointing because it seemed like no matter how tight the lid was on this bottle constantly leaked and I felt like a lot of product was wasted. I don’t recommend traveling with this because as I said it leaks which not only causes a mess, but wastes a lot of product that is already kind of pricey.
Angela M.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This cleanser is a good cleanser for people with acne prone skin. I believe this mask played a role in clearing my skin up. I would recommend, though it is pricey for the skin in my opinion.
Jackie T.
Pasco
I've used this about 5 times since I bought it. I have really sensitive skin so I only use this every once in a while when I have stuborn zits. I don't use it all over my face, I just run it on the spots that need it.
Alayna M.
Burt’s Bees has the best acne products I have yet to try. They’re not too expensive and they’re all natural so it makes them even better! They make your face feel so smooth, soft and refreshed. I highly recommend all their acne products.
Maria D.
East Lansing
I’m actually obsessed with the Burt’s Bees acne solution skin care as yall can see lol. I really like it because it rlly clears up my skin, and its an all natural brand, which is really good for me since I have pretty sensitive skin :)
Asma I.
Burt’s Bees facewash surprised me. I’ve always been a Neutrogena type of girl, but I’m beyond happy I gave the product a try. My acne started clearing within a few days, and the formula was very gentle on my skin. For the price, I would definitely say it’s worth the value.
Hannah E.
San Diego
Nice and clean feeling. Not too strong. And doesn’t have the sting that some other cleansers have. Definitely does not have any moisturizing properties however. First time using this product. It’s definitely affordable. Not bad for the price.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This tops all cleanser products, because one it's natural and two it doesn't leave my face dried out when I'm finish. I love that it doesn't smell or have an harsh chemical in it. I got mine from walmart.
I stopped using this product for awhile.  I went back on it and it has my skin looking and feeling amazing. It really does cleanse your skin and some products burn my skin but this one really works for me.  It’s always sold out at the store. Overall this product works for many people and thanks to my sister for introducing me to this brand.
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
Where can I find this product?
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good for oily skin?
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
The product I have now clears my acne, but also leave me feeling really dry! Does this dry out your skin?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
I've been wondering to buy it or not because I have really sensitive skin and very oily and not sure it would work on my skin perfectly help?
Brittany S.
Scottsboro, AL
I have extremely oily and sensitive skin that breaks out super bad at random times. Would this be a good product to use daily or just when I break out? I'mean nervous about trying new things without having feed back from someone with my skin type.