BY BURT'S BEES

Our Best Acne Face Wash Is Clinically Proven To Help Cleanse Away Acne-causing Bacteria, Excess Oil And Impurities Without Over-drying Or Irritating Skin. Salicylic Acid, Derived Naturally From Willow Bark Extract, Penetrates Pores To Help Reduce Acne And Prevent Future Breakouts, In Our Natural Purifying Gel Cleanser, While Evening Primrose And Beet Root Extracts Help Calm Acne Prone Skin. The Result Is Naturally Clear And Healthy-looking Skin.

• Clinically Proven To Wash Away Acne Causing Bacteria, Excess Oil And Impurities
  • Soothes Acne-prone Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Helps Reduce Acne And Prevent Breakouts With Salicylic Acid From Willow Bark
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Coco-betaine, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extractoenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance, Glucose, Alcohol Denat., Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Citric Acid Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Cleanse Face In The Morning And Evening Avoiding The Eye Area. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

• I’ve only used the smaller bottle. About how long... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this drying? I don't wanna use this and my skin flake off and ...1 Answers
  • I have extremely oily and sensitive skin that breaks out super ba...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • "Huge fan of all Burt' s Bees product/ This face cleaner is very good for sensitive skin and leave face feeling refreshed." in 18 reviews
  • "I started using this gel with the EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge - for Sensitive Skin every day." in 1 review
  • "I broke out the very next day and never used it again. " in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Raleigh, NC
This is a brand I hold near and dear to my heart due to its authenticity of using natural ingredients. This cleanser is great for oily skin. I wouldn’t see anyone without oily skin using just because is very drying. I would recommend using a moisturizer with it afterwards as well. The only application issue I have with this product is that it is pretty runny so you have to put it on your hand and quickly apply to your face before it slides right off your hand. Other than that it’s great. I’d recommend oily skinned people to use this if they want a great natural product to fight acne.
Samara S.
This cleansing gel is a great gentle cleanser if you have dry or sensitive skin. It does not further dry your skin out or cause redness. The packaging is a little disappointing because it seemed like no matter how tight the lid was on this bottle constantly leaked and I felt like a lot of product was wasted. I don’t recommend traveling with this because as I said it leaks which not only causes a mess, but wastes a lot of product that is already kind of pricey.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
I saw this product on sale and have always loved using Burt’s Bees products so took the chance to snag this product. First time using it you can tell it does a deep clean of your skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed, like when you go to a spa and come back home. Unfortunately though I have seen no impact on acne when using this product. Also using this every night for a week started to dry out my skin and irritate it.
Devin J.
Wilmore, KY
Highly recommend this product. I am seeing slow, but steady recovery in my acne prone skin. I have been wondering if it is too harsh, and may have to try the sensitive cleanser from BB soon. However, this product is working for me and I think it works just as advertised. Plus, what's not to love about natural and cruelty free?!
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solution Purifying Gel Cleanser is part of my daily routine since I started to see clear results. The gel cleanser pairs well with the Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solution Clarifying Toner. The product smells really good and it sits so light on your face, as well as under foundation.
Kelsey B.
Angola
This stuff is seriously amazing! It cleared my skin up in no time and since it's an oil it's great for getting that little bit of left over mascara off or if you're like me and fall asleep with a full face on it'll take everything off 😂 haven't broken out since I started this stuff over a year ago
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
I live Burt's Bees! All natural products are always a plus for me. If you can handle the strange smell, use it! It really does help to clear up your skin and it feels even better to know you're putting something naturally on your skin instead of caking on those chemicals that usually dry out your skin.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
I use this cleanser daily. It is so gentle and invigorating! It doesn't burn or feel cold like other acne cleansers but it is still effective. It is not a product that will cure acne but definitely reduced redness and makes breakouts disappear sooner.
Alayna M.
Burt’s Bees has the best acne products I have yet to try. They’re not too expensive and they’re all natural so it makes them even better! They make your face feel so smooth, soft and refreshed. I highly recommend all their acne products.
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
Where can I find this product?
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good for oily skin?
Brittany S.
Scottsboro, AL
I have extremely oily and sensitive skin that breaks out super bad at random times. Would this be a good product to use daily or just when I break out? I'mean nervous about trying new things without having feed back from someone with my skin type.
kara o.
Lexington, KY
Does the Burt's Bees actually help with acne? I'm always looking for more natural ways to combat acne.
Ashley M.
Is this cleanser good for hormonal acne? I keep breaking out around my jaw line and it is driving me crazy but I don't want a cleanser that is going to dry my skin out too much.