BY BURT'S BEES

Our best acne facial scrub is clinically proven to exfoliate dead skin cells while refining the appearance of pores without over-drying or irritating skin. Salicylic Acid, derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, penetrates deep into pores to help reduce acne and prevent future breakouts. Our natural pore refining scrub is formulated with Jojoba Beads and a Fruit Acid Complex to gently exfoliate, giving you refined, clear and smooth skin.

• Clinically proven to exfoliate dead skin cells while refining appearance of pores
• Helps reduce acne and future break outs with Salicylic Acid from Willow Bark
• Non-irritating
• Designed for acne-prone skin
• Noncomedogenic
• Dermatologist Tested

Active Ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (1.0%)

Inactive Ingredients:

aqua (water, eau), hydrogenated jojoba oil, stearic acid, crambe abyssinica seed oil, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne à sucre) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, tocopherol, sucrose stearate, xanthan gum, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)*, phenoxyethanol, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool *natural fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Scrub With Fingertips Or Wet Washcloth, Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Use 2-3 Times Per Week As Part Of Your Acne Regimen

• Is this used for everyday scrub? Or just 2-3 times a week?1 Answers
  • Has anybody use this ?? Does it work??? I dont know if i ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for long-term semi-regular use? Or...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Pore Refining Scrub
  • "I just started using this again after taking a break from it for a few years. I don't use this cleanser every day only 2-3 times a week to help exfoliate. The exfoliation isn't too aggressive which makes it suitable for using it more than just once a week like I would a more aggressive exfoliant. I'm a fan of the scent as it's a light herbal smell. The consistency is like a paste with exfoliating beads throughout. Since using again my skin has been far less patchy and smoother overall. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all which is another plus!" in 16 reviews
Selena M.
Loris, SC
I use this to take the day off my face every night in the shower. I personally love this face wash, and I’ve seen results in my skin. It’s SO much softer than before thanks to the exfoliating aspect, and it’s not overly harsh with the exfoliating beads. I see reduced redness after it’s use and my skin has cleared up a good bit when I use this consistently. I 100% love that this is so close to being 100% natural which is hard to find. I found myself wanting to use less harsh chemicals on my face to see the results and I love them. I just have to stick to it. My only complaint is when washing off, it feels hard to take off because of this silky feeling left behind on the skin. Although I don’t care for the feeling, it doesn’t bother me or feel as bad once I dry off so I think it may be to leave some moisture behind which is always important! A little pricey but a little goes a long way!
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
This is a good natural scrub. I enjoy the scent and the gentleness of the formula. The only complaint I have is it leaves a bit of a waxy feeling on my skin but when using the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Toner after this product it gets rid of most of the waxy feel. I do recommend giving this product a try as it may be different on another skin type. I recommend trying all of the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions products together as a system for the best results.
Amanda C.
The good thing I can say about this is that it does keep my breakouts under control and it smells pretty good. So it is effective at preventing acne flare ups. However, it is really hard to rinse off and makes my skin feel like it has a thin layer of something over it if I don’t spend forever rinsing. I recommend using this in the shower to make that task easier. There also aren’t as many exfoliating beads as I prefer for a facial scrub and I feel like it doesn’t do much for getting rid of the dead skin or penetrating pores.
Christina R.
South Bend, IN
I have mixed feelings about this cleanser. I have been dealing with acne for over 10 years, so I have tried a lot of things that have and have not worked. I don't think this did much to help clear my skin, but it certainly didn't make it worse. It has a strange consistency, almost like it's sticking to my skin when trying to wash it off. I would not repurchase under normal circumstances.
Liliana L.
Longview, TX
This scrub is great! It feels great as it goes onto your skin. It so soothing especially in your problem areas. I have used this product before and I will use it again. I brought it at my local drug store. I definitely recommend for getting started in helping your problem areas.
Brianna C.
I have completely normal skin. Never dry never oily, but it is easily acne prone! The slightest anything can set my skin off. I feel as if I’ve tried literally everything imaginable to try and clear it up and keep it clear. The first time I used this product, I woke up to results! I was honestly so shocked. My skin is clearly up amazingly, and my skin is so soft.
Lauren C.
NANCY, KY
I used this as a daily facial wash, it works wonders. It's a little harsh if you have sensitive skin. It leaves a funny feeling residue on your face but it goes away after a few hours. It worked fairly well for me considering I have terrible acne and acne scars.
мιяαи∂α ʝ.
Southern California
I had never tried any Burt’s Bees products before (other than the chapstick). I was initially attracted to this product for having less harmful ingredients than a lot of the comparable products on the market.
As someone with sensitive skin, I find that the little beads exfoliate perfectly. It leaves my skin soft and supple but not too dried out. It smells so fresh too. My hubby and I adore this face wash and always have it in the house.
It’s only like $6 at Target too; that’s unbeatable !
Adie C.
Lund, NV
This exfoliating scrub is every thing. The ingredients are amazing and I was recommended this product by one of my friends who has fought a long hard battle with acne and swears by this scrub. It's gentle, yet strong and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Burt's Bees, you've done it again.
Kayla W.
Louisa
By far this scrub has been the only scrub that I had used that would surely clear my acne up for good!!! I had been having some issues with acne that popped up out of the blue months ago and when I tried this scrub out, it was only about a week later and I had already seen results!!! I remember how relieved and excited I felt about the results it gave me. The smell in this product however is really not so enticing but to me that wasn't​ what truly mattered. 5 stars for sure!!!!!
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this used for everyday scrub? Or just 2-3 times a week?
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anybody use this ?? Does it work??? I dont know if i should change it for a different one i bought it today
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Is this a good product for long-term semi-regular use? Or is it too drying?
bb2Paige N.
Zumbrota, MN
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Pore Refining Scrub What are your thoughts on this product? Does it help treat pimples or stop more from coming?

Amazon