BY BURT'S BEES

Our best acne facial scrub is clinically proven to exfoliate dead skin cells while refining the appearance of pores without over-drying or irritating skin. Salicylic Acid, derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, penetrates deep into pores to help reduce acne and prevent future breakouts. Our natural pore refining scrub is formulated with Jojoba Beads and a Fruit Acid Complex to gently exfoliate, giving you refined, clear and smooth skin.

• Clinically proven to exfoliate dead skin cells while refining appearance of pores
• Helps reduce acne and future break outs with Salicylic Acid from Willow Bark
• Non-irritating
• Designed for acne-prone skin
• Noncomedogenic
• Dermatologist Tested

Active Ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (1.0%)

Inactive Ingredients:

aqua (water, eau), hydrogenated jojoba oil, stearic acid, crambe abyssinica seed oil, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne à sucre) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, tocopherol, sucrose stearate, xanthan gum, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)*, phenoxyethanol, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool *natural fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Scrub With Fingertips Or Wet Washcloth, Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Use 2-3 Times Per Week As Part Of Your Acne Regimen

• Is this used for everyday scrub? Or just 2-3 times a week?1 Answers
  • Has anybody use this ?? Does it work??? I dont know if i ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for long-term semi-regular use? Or...1 Answers
Buy on target.com*
  • "I just started using this again after taking a break from it for a few years. I don't use this cleanser every day only 2-3 times a week to help exfoliate. The exfoliation isn't too aggressive which makes it suitable for using it more than just once a week like I would a more aggressive exfoliant. I'm a fan of the scent as it's a light herbal smell. The consistency is like a paste with exfoliating beads throughout. Since using again my skin has been far less patchy and smoother overall. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all which is another plus!" in 16 reviews
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I’m not impressed by the results I have not seen using this but it isn’t the worst. I do like the exfoliating aspect of it so I have to give it some credit. It’s just for some reason, it lacks what I need to fight acne. I read the ingredients and cannot figure out why that is. The price is definitely in the higher range, in my opinion but I have used more expensive acne facial cleansers & I’ve used cheaper ones also that have delivered better, faster results. I do love Burt’s Bees toners but I don’t see myself purchasing this again.
Christina R.
Elkhart, IN
I have mixed feelings about this cleanser. I have been dealing with acne for over 10 years, so I have tried a lot of things that have and have not worked. I don't think this did much to help clear my skin, but it certainly didn't make it worse. It has a strange consistency, almost like it's sticking to my skin when trying to wash it off. I would not repurchase under normal circumstances.
Jimmie L.
I find this product to be a very nice scrub. I don’t think it does much acne wise, but it does refine your pores nicely and leaves you with a soft smooth face. It also has a very pleasant scent, and it is not overly harsh on the skin. So I would recommend this product if your are interested in a nice face scrub.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
I have used about every known name brand of acne products from clean and clear to proactive nothing ever worked much at all some even seeming to make my face worst. I've been using this for about 2 years and my skin has approved tremendously l. I also love that it's all natural.
Liliana L.
Longview, TX
This scrub is great! It feels great as it goes onto your skin. It so soothing especially in your problem areas. I have used this product before and I will use it again. I brought it at my local drug store. I definitely recommend for getting started in helping your problem areas.
Sylvia S.
Spokane
This product is great for a weekly use! It was pretty affordable and it does a great job of cleaning out my skin and keeping my pores small. It’s a gentle product and doesn’t dry my skin out which is amazing since it is a scrub! I would for sure keep purchasing this product!
Brianna C.
San Clemente, CA
I have completely normal skin. Never dry never oily, but it is easily acne prone! The slightest anything can set my skin off. I feel as if I’ve tried literally everything imaginable to try and clear it up and keep it clear. The first time I used this product, I woke up to results! I was honestly so shocked. My skin is clearly up amazingly, and my skin is so soft.
Lauren C.
Nancy, KY
I used this as a daily facial wash, it works wonders. It's a little harsh if you have sensitive skin. It leaves a funny feeling residue on your face but it goes away after a few hours. It worked fairly well for me considering I have terrible acne and acne scars.
мιяαи∂α ʝ.
Southern California
I had never tried any Burt’s Bees products before (other than the chapstick). I was initially attracted to this product for having less harmful ingredients than a lot of the comparable products on the market.
As someone with sensitive skin, I find that the little beads exfoliate perfectly. It leaves my skin soft and supple but not too dried out. It smells so fresh too. My hubby and I adore this face wash and always have it in the house.
It’s only like $6 at Target too; that’s unbeatable !
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
I started using it a few weeks ago when my face started breaking out. It has beads that help with scrubbing but it’s all natural. It doesn’t dry out your face either. I’ve liked how my fave has been coming out. I combine it with witch hazel and tea tree oil to tone
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Is this a good product for long-term semi-regular use? Or is it too drying?
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this used for everyday scrub? Or just 2-3 times a week?
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anybody use this ?? Does it work??? I dont know if i should change it for a different one i bought it today