BY BURT'S BEES #37 in Acne Treatments

Go From Blemish To Beautiful With Our Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream. Dermatologist Tested And Clinically Proven To Help Reduce And Improve The Appearance Of Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Easy To Apply, Our Natural Acne Treatment Cream Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Redness And Tamanu Oil To Help Promote Healthy Skin. The Result? A Clear, Smooth, Fantastic Face, Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Reduce And Improve Appearance Of Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin
  • Reduces Redness And Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra(Willow) Bark Extract, Stearyl Alcoholcetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Calophylluminophyllum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

How To Use:

Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. On Any And All Active Blemishes, Start With One Application Daily Then Gradually Increase To 2 Or 3 Applications Daily If Needed. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that dry...1 Answers
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Burt's Bees has been my favorite for lip balm for years, so I thought I would give their skincare products a try. I've been really happy with them! Great scents!
Lizette G.
Madera, CA
This product worked so well for me. It is a little more on the pricey side for a drug store product but it is well worth it. It seemed pretty gentle on my skin it didn’t cause any type of irritation. I would definitely recommend it.
Jade M.
After the drying out of my forehead, I needed to move on to a cream that would maybe supplement my need for acne control on my forehead. It started working, but just fizzled out around the middle of the tube.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
This strong little formula helps when I break out once a month. I normally put on my problem spots after I wash my face. It smells really good and kind of tingles which I prefer because it feels like it’s actually working!
Laura C.
I use this whenever I get extremely painful pimples. I use it right before I go to bed. When I wake up the pimple is no longer in pain and half the size ! Keep using it and it’ll disappear rather fast! Highly recommend to friends !
Breanna H.
I love this product and thought it helped fight off my acne and blemishes very well!! This product was gentle and made my skin feel amazing after using it. I would buy, recommend to others and use again.
Sean W.
Works amazingly! I don't get breakouts often (thankfully!!) but when I do feel them coming, this stuff works amazing wonders!! After 2 treatments within a day and a half and any potential zit is gone! Such a great product
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
I’m 32 and i have acne. I am also highly allergic to most products. Burts bees has helped me get rid of acne, while still being sensitive on my skin and not causing reactions. I love this
Product and will continue to use!
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I love this cream. It’s mostly natural, with a little of the the medication needed for the acne. This is one of my favorite products. It’s very gentle. I love it. I don’t see any room for improvement, this stuff is great!
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
this stuff was just ok. Didnt really clear up my acne right away but faster if i hadnt used it though it could be a mix of face wash and the treatment stuff. Bought it at walgreens and probably wont buy again
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?