BY BURT'S BEES

Go From Blemish To Beautiful With Our Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream. Dermatologist Tested And Clinically Proven To Help Reduce And Improve The Appearance Of Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Easy To Apply, Our Natural Acne Treatment Cream Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Redness And Tamanu Oil To Help Promote Healthy Skin. The Result? A Clear, Smooth, Fantastic Face, Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Reduce And Improve Appearance Of Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin
  • Reduces Redness And Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra(Willow) Bark Extract, Stearyl Alcoholcetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Calophylluminophyllum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

How To Use:

Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. On Any And All Active Blemishes, Start With One Application Daily Then Gradually Increase To 2 Or 3 Applications Daily If Needed. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the sk...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Great for people with naturally oily skin, if you have mixed skin or dry skin I do not recommend! I have the pump kind that I use when my skin is very oily.
Lilian N.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Great product. Smells amazing. I used for about 3 days and my skin already looks better. Dries skin fast though Burt's Bees Herbal Complexion Stick
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
I love that it’s all natural and not lacking in strength. It reduces redness and inflammation and i like the smell. It’s easy to get and affordable.
Jessica C.
Eagle Mountain
It works really well, but does bring out those pimples under ya skin when applied. 1 pimple quickly turns to 3 or 4 if you spread it around too much.
Liz P.
Payson, UT
I loved this product because I get spot acne and this was great to help me with that. It doesn't have a harsh smell, and it actually really helps.
Alyssa L.
I have been using Burt’s bees for a while now and every product that I have used always exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it!
ELIZABETH S.
Winston Salem, NC
Whenever I have a pimple I use this. I use it at night after cleansing. I apply this, let it dry, then apply my night cream. I works well for me.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I have very acne prone skin. This was good for spot treatment. It did dry my skin a bit at first but a little acne care moisturizer helped that
Megan S.
Graham, NC
This is the only acne product that works for me! It works fast and doesn't have all the harmful ingredients that a lot of acne treatments have.
Marissa D.
This acne spot treatment smells really bad. However it goes on very light so sometime i will use it as a serum instead of a spot treatment
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?