BY BURT'S BEES #56 in Acne Treatments

Go From Blemish To Beautiful With Our Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream. Dermatologist Tested And Clinically Proven To Help Reduce And Improve The Appearance Of Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Easy To Apply, Our Natural Acne Treatment Cream Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Redness And Tamanu Oil To Help Promote Healthy Skin. The Result? A Clear, Smooth, Fantastic Face, Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Reduce And Improve Appearance Of Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin
  • Reduces Redness And Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra(Willow) Bark Extract, Stearyl Alcoholcetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Calophylluminophyllum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

How To Use:

Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. On Any And All Active Blemishes, Start With One Application Daily Then Gradually Increase To 2 Or 3 Applications Daily If Needed. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the sk...1 Answers
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
This product is very natural, and the feel is pleasurable on the skin. However, I didn’t not see much success after using this product for what seems like a year now.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm so thankful that I found this spot treatment. I was desperate for something as my face was suffering from unusual breakouts. I had used Burt's Bees in the past and knew it was a reputable brand. I also found it at target for 50% off. It cleared up my breakouts within a week! I used it over my nighttime moisturizer as well as my daytime one. This is a powerful product and it did dry my problem areas out a lot before clearing them up. So if this is something that you encounter it's normal as Salic acid will dry out the breakouts. My skin is sensitive and it did make certain areas itchy and extra dry. But I will gladly suffer through that for a day or two for clear, healthy skin.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
This paired with the treatment above is like a powerhouse!  I had three huge zits, the kind that you can't pop because they never come to a head, and the combination of these two products had them gone in THREE DAYS! I was shocked! This does not sting nearly as bad as the other if at all, but it definitely does its job even though you can't feel it!
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
This product did nothing for my acne, actually I noticed I've had more breakouts since using this product. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it is good for sensitive skin and natural. Who knows it may work for others, but it definitely didn't work for me.
Rachel T.
I have had the most success with this spot treatment for my occasional breakouts. This has been incredibly effective for me, especially when used alongside the rollerball treatment. It does not have a harsh smell, and it does not dry my skin out like other spot treatments do. I will definitely be buying again.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This really dried out my skin but helped with my acne for spot treatments. It's just that if i went on the skin that was good I'd start peeling. It was hard to perfect the process with this product because I couldn't get it directly just on my acne. It was a little on the pricey side but all natural.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have tried this product a few times and I really did not notice any results at all. I don't think that this solution is strong enough for really acne prone skin. This may be fine for someone with minor breakouts. This product was gentle and has a gentle texture.
Tarra R.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a natural and cooling product! I used to only use burts bee chapstick, but once I found that they extended their collection to include many more options, I was hooked. I would recommend any burts bee product to all my ladies!
Ahniyah C.
This product doesn't do much for my acne. It does shrink it a very little bit but in terms of really helping it clear up it doesn't really perform well. Its good for the price though and easy to find at Target, Walmart, etc.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
My acne only breaks out around the time of my period, so I have never had a lot of issues with it, but I do notice a big difference since I have been using this. I have virtually no blemishes at all. It smells good too.
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?