BY BURT'S BEES #33 in Acne Treatments

Go From Blemish To Beautiful With Our Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream. Dermatologist Tested And Clinically Proven To Help Reduce And Improve The Appearance Of Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Easy To Apply, Our Natural Acne Treatment Cream Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Redness And Tamanu Oil To Help Promote Healthy Skin. The Result? A Clear, Smooth, Fantastic Face, Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Reduce And Improve Appearance Of Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin
  • Reduces Redness And Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra(Willow) Bark Extract, Stearyl Alcoholcetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Calophylluminophyllum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

How To Use:

Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. On Any And All Active Blemishes, Start With One Application Daily Then Gradually Increase To 2 Or 3 Applications Daily If Needed. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that dry...1 Answers
Victoria R.
Bend, OR
I don't have a opinion for this product because I haven't used it long enough, but i can say from what I have seen... it works because I had a pimple on my nose it vanished pretty quickly.
Vanessa M.
My sister is dealing with serious pimples and nothing was helping. This is a natural treatment and its ingredients has slowly but surely been decreasing the irritation she is dealing with. A little goes a long way and I think that whenever she has issues she’ll come back to this. I’ve tried it on a few zits overnight and I wake up with them not so scary!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
I adore this brand! It is the best . I buy this for my teenage daughter who is going through the acne faze and I buy it for myself aswell because I love a clean face. I reccomend.
Desiree S.
San Gabriel, CA
I had really bad acne when I was younger and now that I’m older it’s mostly gone but I have a lot of scars so I thought I’d try this out, I seen it at target and decided to try it I tried it for a month and I did notice it lightens my scar but it didn’t complete get rid of them, I think I may personally need something stronger
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I used this but I honestly think it might have broke my face out. I may have been allergic to something in it, not sure. It did clean my face really good but I’m not sure I got the right purpose out of it.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
I love to use Burt's Bees because it's all natural and affordable. I picked up this specific product because I barely rarely have breakouts but when I do, it's just a few pimples here and there and I need a quick spot remover instead of a whole face wash. This product really helped lessen my breakouts in a day.
Karen P.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite spot treatments I’ve ever tried!! Not only does it work but it’s gentle and on top of that it smells GREAT. I’ve used other Burt’s bees spot treatments before - and they didn’t let me down either - but this one is by far my favorite. This was my first time buying it but would definitely do so again.
Madison M.
Terre Haute
For such a small amount, it can be a little pricey. This should definitely be used as a spot treatment. A little goes a long way when you run it into the skin. It works pretty well in existing acne.
Lilie D.
I love it! It is very easy to apply to your face. Very good for travel because it can fit in a small bag. I think it is a good price. It does not work the first time you need to keep on using it to get good results!
Stephanie W.
Auburn, WA
I thought it did wonders for skin care regimen I wasn't breaking out near as easy as before use. I love it. I would recommend it to everyone who has acne or tone issues
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?