BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the sk...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very bad acne and dry skin so I would suggest a moisturizer under or over this but otherwise it seems to do the job pretty well" in 1 review
Meghan M.
I absolutely swear by this spot treatment! I have the most sensitive skin, but this cream gets rid of any pimples without irritating my skin! I absolutely love it!
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all my Burts Bees products that I have tried. They are all natural, smell great and work super well. They always meet my expectations and I am always excited to try a new product from them! Always a fan
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
I have always had trouble with my skin, I nearly gave up trying to clear it of acne until I started using this. I use Burt's bee make up remover first and then I use this! It has really improved the vibrance of my skin color and helped clear up my acne. My face will never be perfect my hormones won't allow it, but this makes it pretty close.
Tina T.
This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin. I don't use it as a spot treatment I use it all over my face and I barely use a pea size amount in the morning and at night and my skin feels amazing
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA
I've had acne problems since I was 10 years old and now I'm 23. I've tried a ton of things and this has been the best product by far! It's easy on the skin and leaves it feeling wonderful all day long!
Alyssa M.
Great for people with naturally oily skin, if you have mixed skin or dry skin I do not recommend! I have the pump kind that I use when my skin is very oily.
Lilly J.
Jaime D.
Winter Haven, FL
This item helps in the oilier spots on your face but over all is a bit drying if your skin is more normal toned. The smell is pleasant though and the brand is wonderful and natural. Definitely worth trying.
Jordyn F.
Huntersville, NC
Love love love this product! I have sensitive skin and this product never hurts my skin and it treats my bad pimples lightning fast.
Carissa m.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My fiend uses this and she loves it.. I haven't tried myself but I wonder how it would work for oily skin.
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?