BY BURT'S BEES #33 in Acne Treatments

Go From Blemish To Beautiful With Our Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream. Dermatologist Tested And Clinically Proven To Help Reduce And Improve The Appearance Of Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Easy To Apply, Our Natural Acne Treatment Cream Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Redness And Tamanu Oil To Help Promote Healthy Skin. The Result? A Clear, Smooth, Fantastic Face, Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Reduce And Improve Appearance Of Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin
  • Reduces Redness And Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra(Willow) Bark Extract, Stearyl Alcoholcetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Calophylluminophyllum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

How To Use:

Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. On Any And All Active Blemishes, Start With One Application Daily Then Gradually Increase To 2 Or 3 Applications Daily If Needed. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that dry...1 Answers
Alexis J.
This product is no joke! I saw results immediately! Packaging is simple and product is easy to use. I highly recommend for anyone no matter what type of skin you have. Perfect for occasional breakouts or acne prone skin. Will definitely be buying again!
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love this product! I wash my face in Burt’s Bees Acne solutions gel wash and use the spot treatment if needed for a quick 3-4 day fix! It has a nice light scent and doesn’t break my face out worse! I love it. Definitely worth the money.
twintorials S.
Altoona , IA
Burt’s bees is a staple for me! The cleansing oil
Is 100% amazing and this works wonders for upcoming spots! I wouldn’t be smearing it all over the face but if you have any incoming pimples use this!! It helps reduce the swelling and redness
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
This product was okay. Very good for sensitive skins but not as strong as I’d hoped. It was a little more expensive than other products for its effectiveness. It was my first time using, I would recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
This is an awesome product for stubborn acne spots that you want to be gone quickly!!! You can purchase at your local drugstore which is very convenient!! It is a good value! It’s not very expensive & you get a good amount for the price!!!
Makeup d.
dallas, texas
I am SO impressed with this! One huge plus about this product is it is 99% natural and it’s affordable and accessible at most drugstores. I’m also very impressed with how will it helped my acne. Within 1-2 weeks, my pimples/acne were less red and shrunk or went away and it didn’t leave a weird mark or scar! Most acne treatments I use are really drying and will cause my skin to have dry patches. However, this one does not do that and a little bit goes a long way! Go check this out!
Sol K.
This works really well. It has a nice constituency (one of the reasons I knocked off a star is it can be a little glue-like and takes a while to blend it... I know, weird description!) and it doesn't make my skin overall dry even with the 2% of salicylic acid. I have repurchased it and will continue to do so because almost no brand of spot treatments keep my skin looking normal. I have dry skin so for me this is great, and it works like a charm at taking care of blemishes.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
I do enjoy it this product! I love that I can put it on my face and it quick clears my blemishes! I love that I can justify the price and that it is easily found at grocery stores! I love this product so much that I would buy it again
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
This strong little formula helps when I break out once a month. I normally put on my problem spots after I wash my face. It smells really good and kind of tingles which I prefer because it feels like it’s actually working!
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?