BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very bad acne and dry skin so I would suggest a moisturizer under or over this but otherwise it seems to do the job pretty well" in 1 review
Bri M.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
My acne only breaks out around the time of my period, so I have never had a lot of issues with it, but I do notice a big difference since I have been using this. I have virtually no blemishes at all. It smells good too.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Jonesborough , TN
Me personally I didn't like this product, it majorly broke my face out and I wasn't able to use it. But if it works for you then that's fantastic! It just wasn't for me and I will not be repurchasing this item
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Helps to diminish the look of my breakouts. I use this at night before bed and it helps take down the redness of my pimples. This solution feels healthier in comparison to the heavy medicated creams.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing and I can get it at most stores. It works way better if not better then items twice the price. I've purchased this multiple times and each this it works great.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product weekly maybe a couple times if m face is looking a little crazy, I swear by all burts bees products they work like no other. They can be pricey but I think they're worth it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH
Great, gentle and effective product! I don't break out too often but when I do I can just dab this on a pimple and it's usually gone or at least 75% better by the next morning!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
I like this for spot treatments, I prefer not to push harsh ache medication all over my skin. This is great for targeted treatment on blemishes, works quickly, and doesn't dry out skin!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
I absolutely swear by this spot treatment! I have the most sensitive skin, but this cream gets rid of any pimples without irritating my skin! I absolutely love it!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all my Burts Bees products that I have tried. They are all natural, smell great and work super well. They always meet my expectations and I am always excited to try a new product from them! Always a fan
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Yukon, OK
At first I was skeptical if this product would work. i used it morning and night and within a couple days i have noticed a difference. it never dried out my face. well worth the money.
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?