BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the sk...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very bad acne and dry skin so I would suggest a moisturizer under or over this but otherwise it seems to do the job pretty well" in 1 review
Tarra R.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a natural and cooling product! I used to only use burts bee chapstick, but once I found that they extended their collection to include many more options, I was hooked. I would recommend any burts bee product to all my ladies!
Ahniyah C.
This product doesn't do much for my acne. It does shrink it a very little bit but in terms of really helping it clear up it doesn't really perform well. Its good for the price though and easy to find at Target, Walmart, etc.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
My acne only breaks out around the time of my period, so I have never had a lot of issues with it, but I do notice a big difference since I have been using this. I have virtually no blemishes at all. It smells good too.
Sarah C.
Jonesborough , TN
Me personally I didn't like this product, it majorly broke my face out and I wasn't able to use it. But if it works for you then that's fantastic! It just wasn't for me and I will not be repurchasing this item
Ashley S.
Helps to diminish the look of my breakouts. I use this at night before bed and it helps take down the redness of my pimples. This solution feels healthier in comparison to the heavy medicated creams.
Kiah G.
This stuff is amazing and I can get it at most stores. It works way better if not better then items twice the price. I've purchased this multiple times and each this it works great.
Jacquelyn W.
Yukon, OK
At first I was skeptical if this product would work. i used it morning and night and within a couple days i have noticed a difference. it never dried out my face. well worth the money.
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH
Great, gentle and effective product! I don't break out too often but when I do I can just dab this on a pimple and it's usually gone or at least 75% better by the next morning!
Samantha S.
I use this product weekly maybe a couple times if m face is looking a little crazy, I swear by all burts bees products they work like no other. They can be pricey but I think they're worth it.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
I like this for spot treatments, I prefer not to push harsh ache medication all over my skin. This is great for targeted treatment on blemishes, works quickly, and doesn't dry out skin!
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?