BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the sk...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very bad acne and dry skin so I would suggest a moisturizer under or over this but otherwise it seems to do the job pretty well" in 1 review
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm so thankful that I found this spot treatment. I was desperate for something as my face was suffering from unusual breakouts. I had used Burt's Bees in the past and knew it was a reputable brand. I also found it at target for 50% off. It cleared up my breakouts within a week! I used it over my nighttime moisturizer as well as my daytime one. This is a powerful product and it did dry my problem areas out a lot before clearing them up. So if this is something that you encounter it's normal as Salic acid will dry out the breakouts. My skin is sensitive and it did make certain areas itchy and extra dry. But I will gladly suffer through that for a day or two for clear, healthy skin.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
This product did nothing for my acne, actually I noticed I've had more breakouts since using this product. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it is good for sensitive skin and natural. Who knows it may work for others, but it definitely didn't work for me.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
This paired with the treatment above is like a powerhouse!  I had three huge zits, the kind that you can't pop because they never come to a head, and the combination of these two products had them gone in THREE DAYS! I was shocked! This does not sting nearly as bad as the other if at all, but it definitely does its job even though you can't feel it!
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
This really dried out my skin but helped with my acne for spot treatments. It's just that if i went on the skin that was good I'd start peeling. It was hard to perfect the process with this product because I couldn't get it directly just on my acne. It was a little on the pricey side but all natural.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have tried this product a few times and I really did not notice any results at all. I don't think that this solution is strong enough for really acne prone skin. This may be fine for someone with minor breakouts. This product was gentle and has a gentle texture.
Corinne B.
It stays on really well and is gentle but works really well. I also like that is is natural and they don't test on animals. I switched over from using clearasil and I really like it because I think it works better without causing irritation.
Tarra R.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a natural and cooling product! I used to only use burts bee chapstick, but once I found that they extended their collection to include many more options, I was hooked. I would recommend any burts bee product to all my ladies!
Ahniyah C.
This product doesn't do much for my acne. It does shrink it a very little bit but in terms of really helping it clear up it doesn't really perform well. Its good for the price though and easy to find at Target, Walmart, etc.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
My acne only breaks out around the time of my period, so I have never had a lot of issues with it, but I do notice a big difference since I have been using this. I have virtually no blemishes at all. It smells good too.
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?