BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the sk...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very bad acne and dry skin so I would suggest a moisturizer under or over this but otherwise it seems to do the job pretty well" in 1 review
Katrina L.
Natchitoches
I didn’t know what to expect when I bought this product . Like every skincare product , it’s a spontaneous result so you never really know what to expect . The effectiveness of this product wasn’t slight to none . It didn’t work like I expected , wouldn’t recommend.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
It worked pretty well for a while, but because my skin is so temperamental, it didn't work well consistently. It actually broke me out more after a few months, which made me sad. If you have pretty consistent skin, this would probably work great, though.
Mary K.
redwood city
I loved using this. My acne did go away quickly. The packaging was small and I could take it wherever. The cream was easy to put on specific spots on my face. I hav wised this a couple of times in the beginning of my teenage years and it’s worked well.
Sol K.
This works really well. It has a nice constituency (one of the reasons I knocked off a star is it can be a little glue-like and takes a while to blend it... I know, weird description!) and it doesn't make my skin overall dry even with the 2% of salicylic acid. I have repurchased it and will continue to do so because almost no brand of spot treatments keep my skin looking normal. I have dry skin so for me this is great, and it works like a charm at taking care of blemishes.
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
I don’t really think it works I’ve used it more than the suggested usage but I don’t see a difference in my acne scars or bumps . The box doesn’t say whether you rub it in or leave it on the spots so I tried both and nothing has changed
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
I do enjoy it this product! I love that I can put it on my face and it quick clears my blemishes! I love that I can justify the price and that it is easily found at grocery stores! I love this product so much that I would buy it again
lauren f.
fort recovery
you put this serum on trouble spots and you instantly feel it working wonders! i’ve used this almost anytime i get one of those spots and it’s great! the price is pretty decent but it’s a pretty small container
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
I adore this brand! It is the best . I buy this for my teenage daughter who is going through the acne faze and I buy it for myself aswell because I love a clean face. I reccomend.
Rachel T.
Barboursville
I have had the most success with this spot treatment for my occasional breakouts. This has been incredibly effective for me, especially when used alongside the rollerball treatment. It does not have a harsh smell, and it does not dry my skin out like other spot treatments do. I will definitely be buying again.
Lilie D.
I love it! It is very easy to apply to your face. Very good for travel because it can fit in a small bag. I think it is a good price. It does not work the first time you need to keep on using it to get good results!
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?