Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream uploaded by Mia H.Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream uploaded by Taylor D.

BY BURT'S BEES

Go From Blemish To Beautiful With Our Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream. Dermatologist Tested And Clinically Proven To Help Reduce And Improve The Appearance Of Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Easy To Apply, Our Natural Acne Treatment Cream Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Redness And Tamanu Oil To Help Promote Healthy Skin. The Result? A Clear, Smooth, Fantastic Face, Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Reduce And Improve Appearance Of Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin
  • Reduces Redness And Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested And Noncomedogenic

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra(Willow) Bark Extract, Stearyl Alcoholcetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Calophylluminophyllum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glucose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethenol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

How To Use:

Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. On Any And All Active Blemishes, Start With One Application Daily Then Gradually Increase To 2 Or 3 Applications Daily If Needed. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that dry...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Burt's Bees products are so good as they are not harsh on sensitive skin. They have all natural ingredients & are so effective. They really do what they claim to do, especially there acne range. I have acne-prone sesnitive skin & suffer from hormonal acne. Lot of acne products are harsh on my skin, leave my skin with dry patches & do not work very effectiveky but not Burt's Bees this cream it works so effectively while being gentle on my skin. I have been using this acne cream for a week now & it has really helped a with my acne. I am not getting new acne & it's drying out the once I had. I use it along with Burt's bees acne toner. This cream doesn't sting, doesn't cause any redness, itchiness or irritation either.

The only complaint I have with this cream is it's very thick in consistency & doesn't get absorbed easily, that's the only reason I can't use it during daytime as oppose to Burt's bees acne solution which just vanishes as soon you apply & can easily be worn under makeup.

This cream comes in a travel friendly packaging so I can just carry it along without any spillage concerns.

The smell is mild, nothing which is overbearing or intolerable for me.

I always use moisturiser when I am using it as it might dry up my skin especially as I have combination skin I haveore drier skin on my skin. But overall a great all natural product for acne. It's quiet affordable as well. Might decide whether to buy again or not after I finish the entire tube.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I love burts bees products but I will be completely honest I didn't notice a huge difference on my spots with this product. I used to use their other spot treatment that came in a small glass roller ball and LOVED that one but my local drugstore stopped carrying that one so I tried this one instead. I used it at night when i had a pimple pop up and especially would use it when I had picked at one. I feel like it helped calm redness by the next morning but not really the size
Mia H.
I wanted this to work so much, but it really did nothing for me. I ended up returning the product because I just felt that it was a waste of money. I have occasional breakouts, and when they happen, I want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. I've tried using this product many times, and I really have not seen a difference in the duration, size, color or overall severity of any of my breakouts. The product itself smells very herbal, and it causes no sensation on the skin. I really appreciate the natural, cruetly-free aspect of Burt's Bees, which is why I wanted so badly to like this. The price doesn't break the bank (I paid $9.99 for it at Target), but I think I'll consider spending a little more next time to find a product that works for me.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This product takes any kind of pimple or acne away in like a day or two , it doesn’t dry out the skin it’s actually hydrating at the same time , it’s lightweight and it’s affordable and would recommend it
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
I absolutely love the smell of this spot treatment! I also love all of the natural ingredients that it uses. Sadly, I did not seem to see many results, even after using this product daily for a month. I kept wanting it to work but never actually saw any results. It didn’t over-dry my skin though, which was really nice.
Alexis J.
This product is no joke! I saw results immediately! Packaging is simple and product is easy to use. I highly recommend for anyone no matter what type of skin you have. Perfect for occasional breakouts or acne prone skin. Will definitely be buying again!
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love this product! I wash my face in Burt’s Bees Acne solutions gel wash and use the spot treatment if needed for a quick 3-4 day fix! It has a nice light scent and doesn’t break my face out worse! I love it. Definitely worth the money.
twintorials S.
Altoona , IA
Burt’s bees is a staple for me! The cleansing oil
Is 100% amazing and this works wonders for upcoming spots! I wouldn’t be smearing it all over the face but if you have any incoming pimples use this!! It helps reduce the swelling and redness
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
This product was okay. Very good for sensitive skins but not as strong as I’d hoped. It was a little more expensive than other products for its effectiveness. It was my first time using, I would recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Makeup d.
dallas, texas
I am SO impressed with this! One huge plus about this product is it is 99% natural and it’s affordable and accessible at most drugstores. I’m also very impressed with how will it helped my acne. Within 1-2 weeks, my pimples/acne were less red and shrunk or went away and it didn’t leave a weird mark or scar! Most acne treatments I use are really drying and will cause my skin to have dry patches. However, this one does not do that and a little bit goes a long way! Go check this out!
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?