BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream, 0.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing it is seriously the only acne treatment that I have found that actually works on my ridiculously sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very bad acne and dry skin so I would suggest a moisturizer under or over this but otherwise it seems to do the job pretty well" in 1 review
Kara B.
Kara B.
Erie, PA
I've recently made a switch to purchasing clean, natural, good for your skin products (massive thanks to the Think Dirty app for helping me out on the journey). I was in need of a spot remedy treatment and came across this. I've been super impressed with it so far. I have sensitive skin with an occasional blemish here and there. This stuff works wonders. Seriously. Doesn't irritate my skin AND it clears up spots in record time. Not to mention it smells good! BONUS. Definitely recommend.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
Was given a small tube. I've used quite a bit, the tube seems to last a long time as a little bit of the cream goes a long way. Doesn't seem overly drying or harsh and does a good job. Doesn't have a heavy scent, doesn't leave a heavy residue and makeup goes over it smoothly.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing! I recently started using this as part of my daily routine, and I noticed it working in just a few days. It quickly stops acne, and even helps with the scarring. I highly recommend this, I just wish you got more product for the price.
Kinsley V.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm so thankful that I found this spot treatment. I was desperate for something as my face was suffering from unusual breakouts. I had used Burt's Bees in the past and knew it was a reputable brand. I also found it at target for 50% off. It cleared up my breakouts within a week! I used it over my nighttime moisturizer as well as my daytime one. This is a powerful product and it did dry my problem areas out a lot before clearing them up. So if this is something that you encounter it's normal as Salic acid will dry out the breakouts. My skin is sensitive and it did make certain areas itchy and extra dry. But I will gladly suffer through that for a day or two for clear, healthy skin.
Erika K.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
This paired with the treatment above is like a powerhouse!  I had three huge zits, the kind that you can't pop because they never come to a head, and the combination of these two products had them gone in THREE DAYS! I was shocked! This does not sting nearly as bad as the other if at all, but it definitely does its job even though you can't feel it!
Esther M.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This really dried out my skin but helped with my acne for spot treatments. It's just that if i went on the skin that was good I'd start peeling. It was hard to perfect the process with this product because I couldn't get it directly just on my acne. It was a little on the pricey side but all natural.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried this product a few times and I really did not notice any results at all. I don't think that this solution is strong enough for really acne prone skin. This may be fine for someone with minor breakouts. This product was gentle and has a gentle texture.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
It stays on really well and is gentle but works really well. I also like that is is natural and they don't test on animals. I switched over from using clearasil and I really like it because I think it works better without causing irritation.
Tarra R.
Tarra R.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a natural and cooling product! I used to only use burts bee chapstick, but once I found that they extended their collection to include many more options, I was hooked. I would recommend any burts bee product to all my ladies!
Ahniyah C.
Ahniyah C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product doesn't do much for my acne. It does shrink it a very little bit but in terms of really helping it clear up it doesn't really perform well. Its good for the price though and easy to find at Target, Walmart, etc.
I suffer with spots/ acne, I usually use a cream that drys the skin but clears the spots completely. Then using moisturizers bring the spots back. Does this cream help prevent spots without drying the skin?