Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit uploaded by Char D.

BY BURT'S BEES

Put Your Best Face Forward With Our Acne Skin Care. Cleanse, Moisturize, And Target Blemishes With Our 3-step Acne Regimen Kit. Three Natural Acne Remedies Help Keep Your Skin Clear: Our Face Wash For Oily Skin, Our Best Moisturizer For Acne And Our Acne Spot Treatment. It's The Natural Solution To Acne.

• Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • The First Truly Natural* Acne Solution Clinically Proven To Reduce And Prevent Acne

Help Clear Skin With 3 Easy Steps:

• Cleanse With Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • Moisturize With Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Target Blemishes With Targeted Spot Treatment

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.

• I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit
  • "I LOVE Burt's Bees acne kit!!! I have very sensitive skin, so all natural or vegan products are the only acne products i can use without irritating my skin or drying it out!! It doesnt smell like other acne products so that strong medicated icky scent doesnt exist in this product line thankfully!!! Ive been using Burt's Bees for years and its a huge part of my everyday routine! Cant live without my Bees!!! ♡♡♡" in 5 reviews
Katlyn R.
This sadly did NOTHING for my acne. I felt the stinging from the spot treatment which is basically just tea tree oil, but it didn't help in the long run. I wouldn't repurchase myself but you're welcome to try it yourself!
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I bought this because I wanted to try it and I couldn't even use it for a week. It made my skin feel so oily and I think it actually caused me to have acne. I have combination skin so this product may be better for those with dry skin or mature skin.
Rosaura O.
Winston Salem, NC
Didnt really work for my specific skin, although y sister said it was great for her. I'm oily so maybe that plays a part? Not sure
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I have always had oily skin with moderate acne that I could only control by using heavy-duty chemical products. I've been looking for a more natural solution, and was super excited to try this (since I love all other Burt's Bees products).
I washed my face almost every single morning and night using all the steps. I experienced some minor break outs at first, but then my acne was mostly controlled. My skin looked healthier and brighter.
However, after about 3 months, I started getting more and more break outs. After a month of having break outs, I gave up and switched back to my old product.

Pros: it made my skin look and feel healthier for a couple of months. Easy to use.
Cons: stopped working after 3 months. Smelled VERY natural.

Someone with more easily managed skin might have better luck than I with this product, but it was not for me.
Tim B.
San Antonio
Had been reading reviews on this kit for a while to see if it can be add to my current skincare. The smell from the products are close to each other in that they smell like willow bark extract. The Cleanser and Moisturizer worked nice on my skin and did not break me out. The spot treatment was another story to me. I had apply some using a cotton swab on my problematic areas. It did sting. The next day it had reacted to my skin in a bad way. Redness and the area had gotten worst. Still was a good value for the kit. Would recommend testing the Spot Treatment before use.
Patricia P.
Winnipeg , MB
A friend actually brought this product to my attention. I don't suffer from major adult acne but I do get acne once in a while. I tried using this product because my friend absolutely swears by it but for me, I didn't have her luck. I found that it made my tiny pimple into a roaring sore. Every single person is so different though when it comes to matters of our hormones. So basically, I can tell you that it is a good product because it does work for my friend but I personally will never use it for myself.
kris j.
I try a lot of things for acne. And my skin really did not take this product very well but it's probably because it has salicylic acid in it and my skin does not like salicylic acid. If your skin responds well to salicylic acid then I think that it would work a lot better for you.
Kelly Lua F.
This stuff smells really awesome and is nearly all natural which I love. However, it just didn't do the job for me! It failed to get rid of my acne and it cost a little more than traditional acne brands as well.
Emily B.
Madison
I've only used the alcohol stuff and it works okay it's just not as good as I was hoping it'd be because I've heard their other products work great so I was a little disappointed
Alyssa F.
I used this product and didn't find that it worked. The smell is rather strong. The packaging is nice and the product isn't super expensive but overall I wasn't impressed.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen results. I;m in great need fr a product that can clear my face from blemishes, but not dry it out. I also would love to use this because it's natural and I hate using chemicals.

back