BY BURT'S BEES

Put Your Best Face Forward With Our Acne Skin Care. Cleanse, Moisturize, And Target Blemishes With Our 3-step Acne Regimen Kit. Three Natural Acne Remedies Help Keep Your Skin Clear: Our Face Wash For Oily Skin, Our Best Moisturizer For Acne And Our Acne Spot Treatment. It's The Natural Solution To Acne.

• Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • The First Truly Natural* Acne Solution Clinically Proven To Reduce And Prevent Acne

Help Clear Skin With 3 Easy Steps:

• Cleanse With Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • Moisturize With Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Target Blemishes With Targeted Spot Treatment

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.

• I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit
  • "I LOVE Burt's Bees acne kit!!! I have very sensitive skin, so all natural or vegan products are the only acne products i can use without irritating my skin or drying it out!! It doesnt smell like other acne products so that strong medicated icky scent doesnt exist in this product line thankfully!!! Ive been using Burt's Bees for years and its a huge part of my everyday routine! Cant live without my Bees!!! ♡♡♡" in 5 reviews
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit is the best way to wash and clear your face of dirt and oil. The 3 step regimen makes it easy to use and impossible for breakouts to appear. Use these products every night for new and improved skin.
Daniela T.
I like this product because it doesn't test on animals, it uses "natural" ingredients, and it works! Granted, I don't have the worst case of breakouts, but for the occasional pimple it works extremely well.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
My teenage daughter uses this product, if she swears that it's the best product on the market.
Jasmin H.
I love this stuff. The smell is amazing. It works! I first used it when I was pregnant and my
Skin cleared up so nicely. And quick!
member-7bae6
Worked wonders for me really good must try it i love it so much go get you one you will love it too leave your reviews
Gianni B.
Nevada City
This is such a good product. It works way better than anything a doctor could prescribe you. My face cleared up so fast, I loves Burt's Bees.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I think this is a great product. I started with the blemish stick which I loved and then decided to try this. I think is highly effective and works great. The packaging looks great and definitely will buy again.
Demarcus M.
This gentle cleansing trio is great for those with problematic yet sensitive skin. Coming in at $30, it is a bit ok the pricey side of things. I would recommend this to someone with sensitive at as a nightly regimen to fight acne as well as prevent it.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This acne product is amazing! You'll see results in about 3 weeks after the first apply if you use properly.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I love all burts bees products. I have sensitive skin and almost everything makes me break out, hence buying the acne kit. I like this one because it does not dry out my face as much as some brands and it also doesn't have benzoyl peroxide, which bleaches my towels and sheets and ruins them.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen results. I;m in great need fr a product that can clear my face from blemishes, but not dry it out. I also would love to use this because it's natural and I hate using chemicals.