BY BURT'S BEES

Put Your Best Face Forward With Our Acne Skin Care. Cleanse, Moisturize, And Target Blemishes With Our 3-step Acne Regimen Kit. Three Natural Acne Remedies Help Keep Your Skin Clear: Our Face Wash For Oily Skin, Our Best Moisturizer For Acne And Our Acne Spot Treatment. It's The Natural Solution To Acne.

• Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • The First Truly Natural* Acne Solution Clinically Proven To Reduce And Prevent Acne

Help Clear Skin With 3 Easy Steps:

• Cleanse With Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • Moisturize With Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Target Blemishes With Targeted Spot Treatment

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.

Buy on Amazon
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit is the best way to wash and clear your face of dirt and oil. The 3 step regimen makes it easy to use and impossible for breakouts to appear. Use these products every night for new and improved skin.
Daniela T.
miami, FL
I like this product because it doesn't test on animals, it uses "natural" ingredients, and it works! Granted, I don't have the worst case of breakouts, but for the occasional pimple it works extremely well.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I think this is a great product. I started with the blemish stick which I loved and then decided to try this. I think is highly effective and works great. The packaging looks great and definitely will buy again.
Demarcus M.
This gentle cleansing trio is great for those with problematic yet sensitive skin. Coming in at $30, it is a bit ok the pricey side of things. I would recommend this to someone with sensitive at as a nightly regimen to fight acne as well as prevent it.
Evy B.
Auburn
Totally got rid of a lot of my acne! I used it as directed exactly as it said and it did its job
Alison V.
Beaver Dam
This product really helped clear up my face. I also love this product because it is all natural, no harsh chemicals.
Sagen-Rayne S.
White River Junction
I loved this set. It lasted forever, and really worked. Please please PLEASE try this product. I guarantee you will love it.
Nikki J.
Leduc
I used this while I had my terrible pregnancy skin. I didn't want to use harsh chemicals. Burts bees solved my skin issues leaving me feel more confident about my appearance.
Camas M.
Eugene
During the winter I got horrible eczema and acne all over my face. This product saved my face! All of the products included have a lovely natural scent and a rejuvenating feel. Within 2 weeks my skin was back to normal. I recommend to those with dry skin and acne.
Cheyenne H.
I love Burt's Bees approach to skin care with a natural bent toward caring for your body.  It is so refreshing to have something you don't need to worry will hurt your body while doing things like taking care of breakouts or moisturizing your skin!