Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit uploaded by Char D.

BY BURT'S BEES

Put Your Best Face Forward With Our Acne Skin Care. Cleanse, Moisturize, And Target Blemishes With Our 3-step Acne Regimen Kit. Three Natural Acne Remedies Help Keep Your Skin Clear: Our Face Wash For Oily Skin, Our Best Moisturizer For Acne And Our Acne Spot Treatment. It's The Natural Solution To Acne.

• Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • The First Truly Natural* Acne Solution Clinically Proven To Reduce And Prevent Acne

Help Clear Skin With 3 Easy Steps:

• Cleanse With Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • Moisturize With Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Target Blemishes With Targeted Spot Treatment

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.

• I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I LOVE Burt's Bees acne kit!!! I have very sensitive skin, so all natural or vegan products are the only acne products i can use without irritating my skin or drying it out!! It doesnt smell like other acne products so that strong medicated icky scent doesnt exist in this product line thankfully!!! Ive been using Burt's Bees for years and its a huge part of my everyday routine! Cant live without my Bees!!! ♡♡♡" in 5 reviews
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit is the best way to wash and clear your face of dirt and oil. The 3 step regimen makes it easy to use and impossible for breakouts to appear. Use these products every night for new and improved skin.
Gianmarco M.
I like this product because it doesn't test on animals, it uses "natural" ingredients, and it works! Granted, I don't have the worst case of breakouts, but for the occasional pimple it works extremely well.
Camas M.
Eugene
During the winter I got horrible eczema and acne all over my face. This product saved my face! All of the products included have a lovely natural scent and a rejuvenating feel. Within 2 weeks my skin was back to normal. I recommend to those with dry skin and acne.
Jasmin H.
I love this stuff. The smell is amazing. It works! I first used it when I was pregnant and my
Skin cleared up so nicely. And quick!
member-7bae6
Worked wonders for me really good must try it i love it so much go get you one you will love it too leave your reviews
Alison V.
Beaver Dam
This product really helped clear up my face. I also love this product because it is all natural, no harsh chemicals.
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
Love all this stuff!! I love the acne roller. It dries out the pimple quickly and effectively. It is super medicine smell though but that didn't bother me at all. I do not have acne but I get the occasional pimple. This kit was amazing for that. My daughters used it and it helped them so much as well.
Demarcus M.
This gentle cleansing trio is great for those with problematic yet sensitive skin. Coming in at $30, it is a bit ok the pricey side of things. I would recommend this to someone with sensitive at as a nightly regimen to fight acne as well as prevent it.
Osiris L.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly the best I have ever tried! I love it! I got it at Target. It was my first time using it and it was what helped clear my acne. So easy to use it's literally a 123 step. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Zeyneb s.
La brosse accroche bien, et étire la matière de façon homogène. Elle me plaît beaucoup, et je la trouve plutôt facile à utiliser
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen results. I;m in great need fr a product that can clear my face from blemishes, but not dry it out. I also would love to use this because it's natural and I hate using chemicals.