BY BURT'S BEES

Put Your Best Face Forward With Our Acne Skin Care. Cleanse, Moisturize, And Target Blemishes With Our 3-step Acne Regimen Kit. Three Natural Acne Remedies Help Keep Your Skin Clear: Our Face Wash For Oily Skin, Our Best Moisturizer For Acne And Our Acne Spot Treatment. It's The Natural Solution To Acne.

• Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • The First Truly Natural* Acne Solution Clinically Proven To Reduce And Prevent Acne

Help Clear Skin With 3 Easy Steps:

• Cleanse With Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • Moisturize With Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Target Blemishes With Targeted Spot Treatment

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.

• I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen re...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit
  • "I LOVE Burt's Bees acne kit!!! I have very sensitive skin, so all natural or vegan products are the only acne products i can use without irritating my skin or drying it out!! It doesnt smell like other acne products so that strong medicated icky scent doesnt exist in this product line thankfully!!! Ive been using Burt's Bees for years and its a huge part of my everyday routine! Cant live without my Bees!!! ♡♡♡" in 5 reviews
Demarcus M.
This gentle cleansing trio is great for those with problematic yet sensitive skin. Coming in at $30, it is a bit ok the pricey side of things. I would recommend this to someone with sensitive at as a nightly regimen to fight acne as well as prevent it.
Hattie C.
I love this stuff. My skin is very "combination"- oily in some places and dry in others. This covers all my bases. It works great and you can "feel" it working which I like. All natural so I feel good using it on my skin. The only bad thing is the price!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I think this is a great product. I started with the blemish stick which I loved and then decided to try this. I think is highly effective and works great. The packaging looks great and definitely will buy again.
Tim B.
San Antonio
Had been reading reviews on this kit for a while to see if it can be add to my current skincare. The smell from the products are close to each other in that they smell like willow bark extract. The Cleanser and Moisturizer worked nice on my skin and did not break me out. The spot treatment was another story to me. I had apply some using a cotton swab on my problematic areas. It did sting. The next day it had reacted to my skin in a bad way. Redness and the area had gotten worst. Still was a good value for the kit. Would recommend testing the Spot Treatment before use.
Brie S.
Overland Park, KS
Not that happy with this purchase. The price is kind of high, but cheaper than high end product, so I figured I'd give it a shot! I like the soap, although I'm not sure how clean it gets my skin. The lotion leaves my skin super oily, and the spot treatment didn't help. A lot of reviews said the smell was horrible as well, which I wasn't bothered by, but could see what they're talking about. I will not be purchasing again, but I do continue to use it.
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit is the best way to wash and clear your face of dirt and oil. The 3 step regimen makes it easy to use and impossible for breakouts to appear. Use these products every night for new and improved skin.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
If you've tried everything with no results then try this to get results and stop wasting money. I love that it's natural ingredients make my skin beautiful. I have angry adult acne and this turns my once difficult spots into manageable areas. I'm no longer worried I'll have to hide my acne with makeup, which only makes it worse later.
Alli G.
Louisville , KY
I have been a fan of Burts Bees for years. Their products always go above and beyond expectations. I loved the way these products made my skin feel, but I felt two weeks was too little time to really see long term differences in my skin. It did dry out some of my blemishes and made my skin feel clean.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I love all burts bees products. I have sensitive skin and almost everything makes me break out, hence buying the acne kit. I like this one because it does not dry out my face as much as some brands and it also doesn't have benzoyl peroxide, which bleaches my towels and sheets and ruins them.
Kylie D.
Product everything about this product is just so my seats gentle on skin which feels really nice I got it from my mom because you know she just asked her for a minute totally passed my expectations but I totally get it again because several Maisie and I totally recommend it to anyone
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen results. I;m in great need fr a product that can clear my face from blemishes, but not dry it out. I also would love to use this because it's natural and I hate using chemicals.