BY BURT'S BEES

Put your best face forward with the Burt’s Bees® Natural Acne Solutions Regimen Kit. This kit contains acne products for cleansing, moisturizing and targeting blemishes in a 3-step acne regimen: a 5 fluid ounce bottle of Purifying Gel Cleanser, a 2 fluid ounce bottle of Daily Moisturizing Lotion and a 0.26 fluid ounce tube of Targeted Spot Treatment. Each natural acne treatment in this acne kit contains salicylic acid, derived naturally from willow bark extract, to penetrate clogged pores and help reduce acne and prevent future breakouts. All of the Burt’s Bees® Natural Acne Solutions products are dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic and non-irritating. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Demarcus M.
This gentle cleansing trio is great for those with problematic yet sensitive skin. Coming in at $30, it is a bit ok the pricey side of things. I would recommend this to someone with sensitive at as a nightly regimen to fight acne as well as prevent it.
Hattie C.
I love this stuff. My skin is very "combination"- oily in some places and dry in others. This covers all my bases. It works great and you can "feel" it working which I like. All natural so I feel good using it on my skin. The only bad thing is the price!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I think this is a great product. I started with the blemish stick which I loved and then decided to try this. I think is highly effective and works great. The packaging looks great and definitely will buy again.
Brie S.
Overland Park, KS
Not that happy with this purchase. The price is kind of high, but cheaper than high end product, so I figured I'd give it a shot! I like the soap, although I'm not sure how clean it gets my skin. The lotion leaves my skin super oily, and the spot treatment didn't help. A lot of reviews said the smell was horrible as well, which I wasn't bothered by, but could see what they're talking about. I will not be purchasing again, but I do continue to use it.
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit is the best way to wash and clear your face of dirt and oil. The 3 step regimen makes it easy to use and impossible for breakouts to appear. Use these products every night for new and improved skin.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
If you've tried everything with no results then try this to get results and stop wasting money. I love that it's natural ingredients make my skin beautiful. I have angry adult acne and this turns my once difficult spots into manageable areas. I'm no longer worried I'll have to hide my acne with makeup, which only makes it worse later.
Camas M.
Eugene
During the winter I got horrible eczema and acne all over my face. This product saved my face! All of the products included have a lovely natural scent and a rejuvenating feel. Within 2 weeks my skin was back to normal. I recommend to those with dry skin and acne.
Cheyenne H.
I love Burt's Bees approach to skin care with a natural bent toward caring for your body.  It is so refreshing to have something you don't need to worry will hurt your body while doing things like taking care of breakouts or moisturizing your skin!
Samantha H.
This stuff really works! I've had acne issues since I was younger and this stuff works over night! It met my expectations, can sting at first but nothing terrible at all! I would buy again! Works great!
kris j.
I try a lot of things for acne. And my skin really did not take this product very well but it's probably because it has salicylic acid in it and my skin does not like salicylic acid. If your skin responds well to salicylic acid then I think that it would work a lot better for you.