Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit uploaded by Char D.

BY BURT'S BEES

Put Your Best Face Forward With Our Acne Skin Care. Cleanse, Moisturize, And Target Blemishes With Our 3-step Acne Regimen Kit. Three Natural Acne Remedies Help Keep Your Skin Clear: Our Face Wash For Oily Skin, Our Best Moisturizer For Acne And Our Acne Spot Treatment. It's The Natural Solution To Acne.

• Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • The First Truly Natural* Acne Solution Clinically Proven To Reduce And Prevent Acne

Help Clear Skin With 3 Easy Steps:

• Cleanse With Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • Moisturize With Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • Target Blemishes With Targeted Spot Treatment

Ingredient:

Willow Bark Extract Is One Of Nature's True Beauties. It Contains Natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, Which Work As A Skin Exfoliator To Help Unclog Your Pores And Bring The True You Out In The Clear.

• I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit
  • "I LOVE Burt's Bees acne kit!!! I have very sensitive skin, so all natural or vegan products are the only acne products i can use without irritating my skin or drying it out!! It doesnt smell like other acne products so that strong medicated icky scent doesnt exist in this product line thankfully!!! Ive been using Burt's Bees for years and its a huge part of my everyday routine! Cant live without my Bees!!! ♡♡♡" in 5 reviews
Char D.
Hudson
This kit is a lifesaver!! Guys I remember when I had acne and blemishes and was trying every kit I saw. But none of them seemed to work, for long anyways. Once I started using Burt Bees, my acne cleared up and blemishes are gone! It even brightened my skin and cleared up my uneven skin tone at the time. Now 4 years and counting, it’s the only product I use!!
Tim B.
San Antonio
Had been reading reviews on this kit for a while to see if it can be add to my current skincare. The smell from the products are close to each other in that they smell like willow bark extract. The Cleanser and Moisturizer worked nice on my skin and did not break me out. The spot treatment was another story to me. I had apply some using a cotton swab on my problematic areas. It did sting. The next day it had reacted to my skin in a bad way. Redness and the area had gotten worst. Still was a good value for the kit. Would recommend testing the Spot Treatment before use.
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions 3 Step Regimen Kit is the best way to wash and clear your face of dirt and oil. The 3 step regimen makes it easy to use and impossible for breakouts to appear. Use these products every night for new and improved skin.
Alli G.
Louisville , KY
I have been a fan of Burts Bees for years. Their products always go above and beyond expectations. I loved the way these products made my skin feel, but I felt two weeks was too little time to really see long term differences in my skin. It did dry out some of my blemishes and made my skin feel clean.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I love all burts bees products. I have sensitive skin and almost everything makes me break out, hence buying the acne kit. I like this one because it does not dry out my face as much as some brands and it also doesn't have benzoyl peroxide, which bleaches my towels and sheets and ruins them.
Kylie D.
Product everything about this product is just so my seats gentle on skin which feels really nice I got it from my mom because you know she just asked her for a minute totally passed my expectations but I totally get it again because several Maisie and I totally recommend it to anyone
Yunieth S.
Jersey city , Nj
Love this product! So far is the only one that has help me with my acne. Decrease the inflation of the pimples with the first use and my face look a lot better now. Slowly my acne is disappearing.
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI
I love how you get 3 different products with this purchase. They were a bit too harsh for my skin because I already have some acne medication so I found my skin getting to dry. I would recommend if you only have minor acne problems or are trying to prevent them.
Aubrey A. S.
Great product - helped dry out acne. I loved using this when I had a flare up but was a bit overly drying when my skin was clear. I love the tea tree oil for spot treatments. It helped even dark spots and my skin tone. The smell is very natural and great.
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
Love all this stuff!! I love the acne roller. It dries out the pimple quickly and effectively. It is super medicine smell though but that didn't bother me at all. I do not have acne but I get the occasional pimple. This kit was amazing for that. My daughters used it and it helped them so much as well.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen results. I;m in great need fr a product that can clear my face from blemishes, but not dry it out. I also would love to use this because it's natural and I hate using chemicals.

back