BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Full Size Regimen Kit Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen re...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Callan G.
Munster, IN
I LOVE Burt's Bees acne kit!!! I have very sensitive skin, so all natural or vegan products are the only acne products i can use without irritating my skin or drying it out!! It doesnt smell like other acne products so that strong medicated icky scent doesnt exist in this product line thankfully!!! Ive been using Burt's Bees for years and its a huge part of my everyday routine! Cant live without my Bees!!! ♡♡♡
Yunieth S.
Jersey city , Nj
Love this product! So far is the only one that has help me with my acne. Decrease the inflation of the pimples with the first use and my face look a lot better now. Slowly my acne is disappearing.
Tim B.
San Antonio
Had been reading reviews on this kit for a while to see if it can be add to my current skincare. The smell from the products are close to each other in that they smell like willow bark extract. The Cleanser and Moisturizer worked nice on my skin and did not break me out. The spot treatment was another story to me. I had apply some using a cotton swab on my problematic areas. It did sting. The next day it had reacted to my skin in a bad way. Redness and the area had gotten worst. Still was a good value for the kit. Would recommend testing the Spot Treatment before use.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
Burt's Bees is a trusted brand that's been around for a long time. I use it as a go to every time I have a skin issue as I have sensitive skin and Burt's never causes me issues. When I use the Acne kit I notice reduced swelling and redness overnight.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I bought this because I wanted to try it and I couldn't even use it for a week. It made my skin feel so oily and I think it actually caused me to have acne. I have combination skin so this product may be better for those with dry skin or mature skin.
Katlyn R.
This sadly did NOTHING for my acne. I felt the stinging from the spot treatment which is basically just tea tree oil, but it didn't help in the long run. I wouldn't repurchase myself but you're welcome to try it yourself!
Osiris L.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly the best I have ever tried! I love it! I got it at Target. It was my first time using it and it was what helped clear my acne. So easy to use it's literally a 123 step. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I have always had oily skin with moderate acne that I could only control by using heavy-duty chemical products. I've been looking for a more natural solution, and was super excited to try this (since I love all other Burt's Bees products).
I washed my face almost every single morning and night using all the steps. I experienced some minor break outs at first, but then my acne was mostly controlled. My skin looked healthier and brighter.
However, after about 3 months, I started getting more and more break outs. After a month of having break outs, I gave up and switched back to my old product.

Pros: it made my skin look and feel healthier for a couple of months. Easy to use.
Cons: stopped working after 3 months. Smelled VERY natural.

Someone with more easily managed skin might have better luck than I with this product, but it was not for me.
Jasmin S.
Stony Brook, NY
This kit is really easy to use and my favorite part was actually the cleanser. It made my skin feel so clean. It seemed to help my breakouts for the first month or so but afterward it was like my skin "got used to" the products...
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
Since everyone's skin is different, this might affect differently. This acne kit worked so well for me but sometimes my skin went to a dry, cracked skin phase. But once my skin was used to it I added some moisturizer to the acne kit and it gotten so much better! It improved my complexion and breakouts!
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone has actually used this and seen results. I;m in great need fr a product that can clear my face from blemishes, but not dry it out. I also would love to use this because it's natural and I hate using chemicals.