Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Justin S.Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Barbara S.

BY BURT'S BEES

More Moisture Shampoo - Baobab by Burt's Bees 10 oz Liquid

Buy on Jet.com*
Kamia S.
Perry
I use this shampoo on my sons hair.... it's very gentle.... no irritation..... and all natural.... that's always a plus.... a little on the pricey side.... but well worth it....  a little goes a long way.... so you get a great deal of washs out of this product.... love this stuff....
KIRAN S.
Pricey, but worth it ... works great for all skin types (dry, normal, oily, combination) for now ... Sephora or Ulta stores ... not cheap at all ! Can be used during travel too ... recommend this for face use only
Chyna H.
Charlotte , NC
This smells so so good, I love all of burt’s bees products but this shampoo has been my favorite investment. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and deprived of moisture after i wash it and i can actually detangle my hair with this shampoo! it’s great.
Amanda R.
I’ve have chemically treated hair, which means it’s very dry and this helped a bunch. I noticed a difference after using it for about a week- my hair felt softer and looked more hydrated and even had less frizz which I love.
Justin S.
Let me start by saying, I love this brand and I love that this shampoo is sulfate free. The problem here is that it definitely is not moisturizing (at least not for my hair). Perhaps this will work well for others but it made my curls feel dry and really did nothing for them
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I'm very picky with what I use on my hair. I have an oily scalp but my ends are dry. I tried this product out for a little under two weeks. I initially liked it. It smelled really good. But the more I used it, the more I noticed my hair getting a little dryer. But everyone's hair is different so it may work amazing for you!
Samantha R.
This was probably because of my hair type BUT I absolutely hated this product for my hair. It made it extra oily AND felt super heavy on my scalp. I find that shampoos/conditioners are a trial and error so if you have been wanting to try it, please do! But for me, it didn't work at all. It is also a little more expensive at retailers, but not too outrageous.
Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
Awesome shampoo tried once and I really enjoyed and loved how it left my hair so soft. Affordable price of course and will buy again. You can find at your local store. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot CremeBurt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit
Katharine M.
Brentwood, TN
I really liked this shampoo. I have dry hair with a sensitive, oily scalp (what fun right?), so I find that shampoos that are more moisturizing but are natural enough to not make me oily or irritate my scalp are the way to go. This one did a good job of that and smells great.
Alyssa B.
Love this shampoo I have very dry brital hair and a sensitive scale I bought this a target . This brand has always been good to me . I have try blond over prossesed hair and this was extremely effective I was more then satisfied with my purchase and very inexpensive
Vasny M.
Is this shampoo sulfate free?