Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo - 10 oz uploaded by Justin S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Naturally restore more, more, more moisture to your hair with our More Moisture Shampoo. It's specially formulated to gently add shine to lackluster locks while increasing moisture and manageability. Enhanced with Baobab Oil and Cupuaçu Butter, both known sources of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this moisturizing shampoo will leave your hair soft, smooth and beautiful. Restores moisture to hair with Baobab Oil and Cupuaçu Butter Increases manageability and softness Sulfate-free Size: 300ml Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo - Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), sodium bis-hydroxyethylglycinate coco-glucosides crosspolymer, sodium cocoyl alaninate, glycerin, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, adansonia digitata oil, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, origanum vulgare leaf oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, hydrolyzed jojoba protein, arginine, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, sodium polyaspartate, parfum (fragrance), xanthan gum, sodium cocoyl glutamate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, lauryl lactyl lactate, sodium chloride, lactic acid, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, potassium sorbate. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Kamia S.
Perry
I use this shampoo on my sons hair.... it's very gentle.... no irritation..... and all natural.... that's always a plus.... a little on the pricey side.... but well worth it....  a little goes a long way.... so you get a great deal of washs out of this product.... love this stuff....
Justin S.
Let me start by saying, I love this brand and I love that this shampoo is sulfate free. The problem here is that it definitely is not moisturizing (at least not for my hair). Perhaps this will work well for others but it made my curls feel dry and really did nothing for them
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I'm very picky with what I use on my hair. I have an oily scalp but my ends are dry. I tried this product out for a little under two weeks. I initially liked it. It smelled really good. But the more I used it, the more I noticed my hair getting a little dryer. But everyone's hair is different so it may work amazing for you!
Samantha R.
This was probably because of my hair type BUT I absolutely hated this product for my hair. It made it extra oily AND felt super heavy on my scalp. I find that shampoos/conditioners are a trial and error so if you have been wanting to try it, please do! But for me, it didn't work at all. It is also a little more expensive at retailers, but not too outrageous.
Katharine M.
Brentwood, TN
I really liked this shampoo. I have dry hair with a sensitive, oily scalp (what fun right?), so I find that shampoos that are more moisturizing but are natural enough to not make me oily or irritate my scalp are the way to go. This one did a good job of that and smells great.
Alyssa B.
Love this shampoo I have very dry brital hair and a sensitive scale I bought this a target . This brand has always been good to me . I have try blond over prossesed hair and this was extremely effective I was more then satisfied with my purchase and very inexpensive
Alondra G.
Plainfield
It's the bomb.com, I really like this brand because what you see is what you get, it smells really great and it works great and I bought it at Walmart and it was really affordable and I would recommend it to other people...
Angelle M.
Super gentle and hydrating for your hair and scalp. It's color safe too, so it won't strip your color. If you have any healing ear piercings, it won't irritate them either.
Sheliah L.
Lake Panasoffkee
This product is my go to to bring life back to my hair right after coloring it. I use this product if ive used a lot of heat on my hair and it makes my hair happy again
Aimee N.
Prattville, AL
I love this product! My hair is severely damaged, and this leaves my hair feeling soft and full of moisture instead of feeling dry and brittle.