Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Barbara S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sulfate Free. 98.8% Natural. Paraben free. Phthalate free. Petrochemical free. Natural fragrance Restore moisture to your hair, naturally! Our gentle shampoo is formulated to add shine to lackluster hair while increasing moisture and manageability. Enhanced with Baobab Oil and Cupuacu Butter, rich sources of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this moisturizing shampoo will leave your hair soft, smooth and beautiful. . see more...

Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
Awesome shampoo tried once and I really enjoyed and loved how it left my hair so soft. Affordable price of course and will buy again. You can find at your local store. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot CremeBurt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit
Chyna H.
Charlotte, NC
This smells so so good, I love all of burt’s bees products but this shampoo has been my favorite investment. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and deprived of moisture after i wash it and i can actually detangle my hair with this shampoo! it’s great.
Becky S.
Sacramento, Ca
I love the way this shampoo smells! Reminds me of sweet tarts! My husband wont use any other shampoo he has coarse thick hair and likes how this shampoo males his hair feel.
Katey W.
I've used this a few times and always had positive results. The smell is great and my fine/thin hair always feels and looks great after using. I have not had any negative experience with any burts bees products!
Shamus B.
El Paso, TX
This product has easily become my all time favorite! I'm huge on using natural products and tend to avoid products with many chemicals so I was surprised to find that Burt's Bees had made just the product I desired! The smell while shampooing is amazing and when out and about it's a very subtle fragrance (which I happen to love).

Only issue is that it does not lather well (due to it being sulfate free), but It's okay considering the wonders it does do.
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
I love the smell of this product. I like that it is a very natural product. However, I will not be using this again. When using it in the shower I could not feel it working on my hair, it never lathered up. I also had difficulty rinsing it out and often I would later still feel residue in my hair.
Amanda L.
Nacogdoches, TX
The smell is amazing...but that is the only nice thing I can say about it. the shampooed dried out my scalp so bad thought it was itchy and then started flaking. it didn't lather as much and the formula was really thin to whEre I felt like I had to use more than I needed. I was very disappointed because I really was hoping that Burt's bees was going to be a great product.
Barbara S.
Absolutely love this shampoo!! It smells amazing and it leaves my hair feeling super soft! I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner at Target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the scent of this shampoo and how it leaves my hair feeling really clean. I also love that it washes out of my hair easily, even with the soft water here in Baton Rouge. Only downside is that it does leave my hair somewhat flat, but overall a great shampoo!
Cynthia H.
This shampoo was just ok. I don't feel like it did anything special that a cheaper drugstore shampoo wouldn't have done. The smell was decent though. I like the Burt's bees line but I wouldn't go and repurchase this product just because it didn't wow me.
Vasny M.
Is this shampoo sulfate free?