BY BURT'S BEES

97.52% Natural This wonderfully natural formula starts with Coconut and Marula oil to create a conditioning complex that is one of the most effective and gentle available.  Raspberry extract, rich in fatty acids such as Omega-3, combine with Honey, a natural humectants, to intensely moisturize and condition.  Brazil Nut oil and Sugar Ester nourish and hydrate, leaving even the most dry, damaged hair naturally soft, silky, and beautiful. pH balanced Sodium Lauryl/Laureth sulfate Free Paraben free Phthalate free Not tested on animals Burtsbees.com   Customer Inquiry Hotline We take care of the environment in the choice of our packaging.  This bottle contains 80% post-consumer recycled material.  Please recycle with you #2 plastics. see more...

Emily H.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so my hair is very very sensitive!!!its so thin and dry and until I found this product I was struggling I love it so much I buy like two bottles every three weeks we go thru it fast it's still my fav leaves my hair  feeling nice and smooth and shinny !!! And smelling it great !! It's everything u would want in a conditioner
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair soft and silky, I've bleached my hair twice and this is the only condidtioner that makes my hair soft anymore. But I only like to use it once a week on the other days I use cheaper brands. But if you have dry hair you should definitely buy this!
This made my hair smell absolutely amazing, and I had one bottle for like a month, it's makes my hair super soft but it makes my hair a little greases, it actually made my pink streaks in my hair fade and wash of really fast.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love burts bees. The philosophy behind the brand has kept me buying and trying their products. This one however left such a strong fragrance in my hair that I would get nauseas.
kayla g.
kayla g.
Nashua
I have super curly hair and it's my favorite product to use. Keeps my hair nice and soft and smells amazing would recommend to any one needing that hydrated feeling back
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love Burt's Bees moisture shampoo. The scent is great and works into a good lather. After using it more regularly my hair was definitely more moisturized.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ehh this shampoo is ok I don't really prefer it for my kind of hair which is thick and curly maybe it would work better for thin and starlight hair
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
This product, as with a lot of the Burt's Bees hair care line, leaves my hair inexplicably brittle and dry. I don't know what they put in their stuff but they need to stop.
Loren J.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
I love the scent, but this made my hair feel extremely greasy. I ended up rewashing it about an hour after I got out of the shower and promptly returned it to the store. I'm a little sad, because I love a lot of their other products.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This product is not worth the purchase. It makes my hair feel the oposite of what conditioner is suppose to do to it. Smells good but that's about it