BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily H.
Okay so my hair is very very sensitive!!!its so thin and dry and until I found this product I was struggling I love it so much I buy like two bottles every three weeks we go thru it fast it's still my fav leaves my hair  feeling nice and smooth and shinny !!! And smelling it great !! It's everything u would want in a conditioner
Elizabeth B.
Durant Oklahoma
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair soft and silky, I've bleached my hair twice and this is the only condidtioner that makes my hair soft anymore. But I only like to use it once a week on the other days I use cheaper brands. But if you have dry hair you should definitely buy this!
This made my hair smell absolutely amazing, and I had one bottle for like a month, it's makes my hair super soft but it makes my hair a little greases, it actually made my pink streaks in my hair fade and wash of really fast.
Rachel C.
I love burts bees. The philosophy behind the brand has kept me buying and trying their products. This one however left such a strong fragrance in my hair that I would get nauseas.
kayla g.
Nashua
I have super curly hair and it's my favorite product to use. Keeps my hair nice and soft and smells amazing would recommend to any one needing that hydrated feeling back
Melissa O.
Although I am actually very fond of Burt's Bees I did not like this product whatsoever. It left my hair feel dry and damaged, and it is too expensive for what it actually (doesn't) do for you. It did however smell wonderful, but what do you expect from Burt's?
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
I love the scent, but this made my hair feel extremely greasy. I ended up rewashing it about an hour after I got out of the shower and promptly returned it to the store. I'm a little sad, because I love a lot of their other products.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
This product, as with a lot of the Burt's Bees hair care line, leaves my hair inexplicably brittle and dry. I don't know what they put in their stuff but they need to stop.
Kali C.
Castle Pines, CO
Used this product, wasn't super impressed with it. I generally really like bb product, but I didn't notice anything spectacular w this product. It did smell hood, though.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love Burt's Bees moisture shampoo. The scent is great and works into a good lather. After using it more regularly my hair was definitely more moisturized.