BY BURT'S BEES

Sulfate Free. 98.8% Natural. Paraben free. Phthalate free. Petrochemical free. Natural fragrance Drench your dry hair and scalp with moisture! Our amino-acid rich conditioning formula rinses easily, helps reduce frizz, and increases your hair s natural shine. Enhanced with Baobob Oil, rich in antioxidants, and nourishing Avocado Oil, this moisturizing conditioner will help detangle while leaving your hair smooth and irresistibly soft. . see more...

• Is this moisturizer conditioner really good I need something that...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is priced very well compared to other natural brands, and love how moisturizing it is as well!" in 1 review
  • "The more moisture conditioner and the body wash are the two products that leave a little to be desired." in 1 review
  • "All in all it's a pretty good product" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner smells amazing and works wonderfully!" in 1 review
  • "I love this conditioner it moisterizers my hair very much and has an amazing smell." in 1 review
Marina M.
Hollywood, CA
Soft without oily residue aka a dream come true! Burt’s Bees has always charmed me with their commitment to natural solutions, but I was always weary of switching to this conditioner. So glad I made the leap! It does the job and does it without leaving anything behind. You can’t lose with this one!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I don't like this product because i don't think it's making her job. Price was pretty expensive for do nothing on my hair. I have bleached hair and i think i need more moisturizing product. But it should be good if you have natural hair. Because there is no harsh things in it.
Corrine B.
I love anything having to do with Burts Bees. These are amazing products with great materials used to make them and they smell incredible! This product in particular works great with my hair type as very little products actually do! 10/10 definitely!
Annalise D.
this conditioner will give your hair life. It's smells really amazing. Compared to other brands, it's good for your hair. It is semi costly but it's worth it! this left me hair feeling amazing for weeks at a time. I would recommend this to others!
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Very moisturizing! I keep one in my purse or car Arby's all times. I like the pomegranate one because it gives somebody color on the lips. It lasts, unlike the other brands I use. I like that burts bees is a (for the most part) natural brand that doesn't use harsh chemicals.
Leila A.
Cruelty free product! I love they way it smells! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great! It's about 9ish dollars. It's pretty comparable to other products that are all natural and cruelty free. I would purchase it again.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
This conditioner is very thick and seems very rich. I love that it is made from natural ingredients and it smells amazing. It deranged and moisturizer hair leaving your hair smooth when you get out of the shower.
Amena N.
Pretty good for a lip moisturizer but not so different from others. Keeps lips moisturized for a decent while and is best used on chapped lips. Great to use after lip exfoliation as well.
karla m.
Elk grove
This is my goto product  in lipcar it keeps me locked and loaded for any day out where my lips are going to be exposed to harsh treatment. I absolutely love it and thier hydrating lipsticks  😄!!!!
Alex G.
I'm a lover of all burts bees products. Best chapsticks around. All natural and love the scents.  Is the perfect present to those who have yet to try out the brand!
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this moisturizer conditioner really good I need something that has mega moisture and will heal damaged hair ....and nice fragrance as well any thoughts on this ????