BY BURT'S BEES

Drench Your Dry Hair And Scalp In Mega Moisture With Our More Moisture Conditioner. Designed With An Amino Acid-rich Conditioning Formula To Rinse Easily, It Helps Reduce Frizz And Increases Your Hair’s Natural Shine. Enhanced With Baobab Oil, Known For Its Antioxidants, And Nourishing Avocado Oil, This Moisturizing Conditioner Will Help Detangle Your Hair While Leaving It Super Smooth And Irresistibly Soft.

• Nourishes With Baobab Oil And Avocado Oil
  • Restores Moisture To Hair
  • Increases Manageability And Softness
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Harvested From Its Fruit Seeds, This Oil Has Been Used For Centuries In Africa To Guard Against The Harsh Climate. A Rich Source Of Essential Fatty Acids & Antioxidants, It Helps Replenish Hair's Essential Moisture To Add Manageability And Softness.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Brassica Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Sodium Polyaspartate, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Glycerin, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Behenate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool *natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Massage Conditioner Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly. For Best Results Use After Shampooing With Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo With Baobab. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

• Is this moisturizer conditioner really good I need someth...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
dashavia f.
florida
It smell good at walgreen had to put it back. Walgreens they alwssy get my money with the deal and beauty product on sale . This is vegan friendly and I like products like this it's just not the pricey I just want to know what's the hype... is it really good
Marina M.
Hollywood, CA
Soft without oily residue aka a dream come true! Burt’s Bees has always charmed me with their commitment to natural solutions, but I was always weary of switching to this conditioner. So glad I made the leap! It does the job and does it without leaving anything behind. You can’t lose with this one!
Sidney J.
Yuma
This condition smells so good. It made my whole bathroom smell good. The smell seemed to last all day. It didn't smeem to make my highlights fade which was nice. It is definitely up there with other products. I'm satisfied with the product. Like I said it smelt great and didn't fade my hair.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I don't like this product because i don't think it's making her job. Price was pretty expensive for do nothing on my hair. I have bleached hair and i think i need more moisturizing product. But it should be good if you have natural hair. Because there is no harsh things in it.
Corrine B.
I love anything having to do with Burts Bees. These are amazing products with great materials used to make them and they smell incredible! This product in particular works great with my hair type as very little products actually do! 10/10 definitely!
Annalise D.
this conditioner will give your hair life. It's smells really amazing. Compared to other brands, it's good for your hair. It is semi costly but it's worth it! this left me hair feeling amazing for weeks at a time. I would recommend this to others!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Very moisturizing! I keep one in my purse or car Arby's all times. I like the pomegranate one because it gives somebody color on the lips. It lasts, unlike the other brands I use. I like that burts bees is a (for the most part) natural brand that doesn't use harsh chemicals.
Allison U.
Rochester, NY
I really love this stuff. My hair feels so good and healthy. I have long hair so it gets easily tangled and I feel like this stuff makes a huge difference. However, I feel like it's a little on the pricier side for a drug store hair product.
Haley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This conditioner made my hair feel like silk after just one use! This shampoo is almost organic with the way it contains gentleness for all hair types. There wasn't much concern after and before use; I just absolutely fell in love.
Leila A.
Cruelty free product! I love they way it smells! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great! It's about 9ish dollars. It's pretty comparable to other products that are all natural and cruelty free. I would purchase it again.
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this moisturizer conditioner really good I need something that has mega moisture and will heal damaged hair ....and nice fragrance as well any thoughts on this ????