BY BURT'S BEES

Add vibrant red hues and lightweight moisture to your lips with a creamy burts bees lip crayon in napa vineyard. Shaped like a chubby crayon, this opaque, matte lip color features a twist up design that keeps the tip sharp and precise, with zero mess or hassle. Its easy to apply without a mirror, anywhere, anytime. Just pucker up and swipe. You can wear it alone for everyday color, or layer it with your favorite gloss for a more dramatic effect. Made with shea butter, kendi oil and jojoba oil, this hydrating lip crayon will leave your lips looking and feeling soft and conditioned. 100% natural burts bees lip crayons contain no added...

• I've never used this product before. How well does the color last...3 Answers
  • Hi are these colors as dark on your lips as they appea? 2 Answers
  • Does this color actually stay on in a creamy way? Is it sheer??3 Answers
Erika T.
Washingtonville
Review for: Sedona Sands
Before I purchased this lip crayon, I was. Bit skeptical... was it a lipstick, a lip liner? How do I put this one? Does it stay on? Does it smear?
I bought it basically because I liked the color and I needed to beef up my lippie collection with a few more nudes. SEDONA SANDS is my perfect nude! I feel like with this lip crayon, I don’t need a lip liner because you have some pretty awesome control over it’s application, much easier than a traditional lipstick, and much cleaner than a liquid lipstick. I love love love this lip crayon, I will definitely
Be purchasing more from the collection, and the moisture is INCREDIBLE. It also doesn’t hurt that it’s an all around fantastic product. I also love the fact that it is all nature and leaping bunny certified! Burt’s bees... awesome brand with an even more awesome product. This brand definitely doesn’t get the recognition it deserves!
Morgan H.
Chesapeake
Review for: Carolina Coast
This product is one of my favorite lip crayons i own!! I bought one to try it out and fell in love with it! I go it from Target but you can find it at some local drugstores. It isn't too expensive and is honestly really nice quality for not that much money. It is long-lasting, easy to apply, and moisturizes your lips all at the same time. I have bought it again and would definitely recommend to people who are looking for a nice pigmented color that will also moisturize your lips. .
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Sedona Sands
For a lip crayon I was very happy with this one. Burts bees known for its hydrating lip products not only combined that into a lip crayon.. But they did so without sacrificing any quality of the actual make up part of this product. The pigment os gorgeous and it lasts a very long time on the lips without gunking up or flaking off. I wish there was more neutral color options tho because this product is so amazing.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils lip crayons they come in a variety of colors I love the darker colors they don't have a lot of shine to them but they are an excellent thing to have in your makeup kit
Brooke L.
I love these lip crayons. The colors are gorgeous, it’s extremely easy to apply, and I️t doesn’t smear easily like others do. The only thing I would ask for...would be longer wear time.
Jenna O.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Sedona Sands
Don't get me wrong, I love expensive lipsticks, but this one has been a staple in my routine for YEARS, I'm amazed at the quality, and it's such a steal at around $5-6! I use the lighter shades for a very natural, easy everyday look, it stays on longer than any other lipstick I own and goes with absolutely everything!
Kayla G.
Review for: Napa Vineyard
I carry this in my purse everywhere I go, and I have it in multiple colors. It's buildable, goes on smooth, is not drying, excellent price point, has a pretty long lasting wear to it, and I believe the colors go well with many different skin tones! I got mine at Walgreens and Meijer. Love Burt's Bees products!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Hawaiian Smolder
I randomly stumbled upon this new lip crayon while shopping at Walmart and I fell in love with the flowery pink color. Once I tried it on I knew it was perfect for the spring and summer season ahead. It’s a perfect everyday go to lip color when you want a pop of color on your lips!
Bri H.
Bayonne, NJ
These burts bee's lip tints are sooooo good for those no makeup makeup days. They smell delicious and go on my lips soooo smooth and give the perfect amount lf color without leaving them dry. The most implrtsnt is the condion my lips as well as giving them a pretty color
Domonique M.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other
This product is pretty good. I love the color and it stays on really well. My only complaint is that it isn’t as moisturizing as much as I thought it was going to be. It is better than most lipsticks in that department but it could be glossier.
Nur A.
Where do you find these? Is it worth the price? Pros/cons?
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
I want a matte lipstick that's neutral light pink shade. I done want it to dry out my lips but I do want it to last, and not have to worry about re applying every time after I take a drink. Is this a good product??
Maggie M.
Palatine, IL
Does this color actually stay on in a creamy way? Is it sheer??
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
Where can I find this?
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
I've never used this product before. How well does the color last? Does it keep lips moisturized?