BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
Marai D.
South Orange, NJ
Very moisturizing and keeps my lips perfectBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm wearing in the photo provided
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
I love Burt’s Bees products , and this lip balm it’s not the exception, its soft and fresh! I really love it
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
This smells divine! I love applying this lip balm pretty much everyday. It's 100% natural and makes me feel great for using it. I love how it hydrates my lips beautifully and makes them super soft!
michelle w.
Mitcham , Surrey
I was not really impressed with this lip balm, it does smell great - but doesn't perform as well unfortunately. I have severely dry lips, and with this lip balm I found myself re-applying almost every 10 minutes of the day.

However, I'm sure for someone with not so dry lips this could be great. But for me it just didn't work, I simply need more hydration.
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
this is my fave lip balm of all time, it moisturises and lasts all day.  Excellent value for money at a few pounds a stick.  Has a soft matte finish, so no sticky glossy residue for my hair to stick to! Bought this at my local Boots store and  keep one in every handbag!
Katie D.
Bicester, Oxfordshire
Love this product I always use this before applying a liquid lipstick so my lips aren't drying and it smells amazing!
Katheryne D.
Aventura, FL
I love to use this lip balm as a daily moisturizer and like a base to apply matte lip stick/gloss with matte finish to achieve a natural - hydrated lip look (because dryness on the lips with a matte finish is a big Nono! ) very affordable and long lasting product!
Jessica R.
Winston Salem, NC
It’s just ok. Nothing stands out over any other inexpensive lip balm. It’s soft, but I have to reapply a lot and didn’t car for the smell.
Ashleigh D.
Edmond , OK
I keep saying it again and again. If you are in need of a chapstick that moisturizes your lips without drying them out, this is the product for you. It is wallet friendly and I will always recommend it to my friends and family.
Marie L.
Prior Lake
This is and has been my favorite chapstick of all time. I love all the different smells and flavors. It works really well for dry lips.