Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
4.33 / 5 based on 1,248 Reviews
Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.
Benefits & Claims:
- Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
- 100% Natural
- Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls
The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.
How To Use:
Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
- "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
- "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
- "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
I don’t like this as much as the original. The smell kind of ruins it for me. Plus the tingly feeling isn’t there.
I like this lip balm - it is soothing and coats my lips well without making them feel slippery and doesn't taste like unnatural scents or flavors. I took off one star because it is so thick/dense that sometimes it can be hard to put on my lips if I don't warm it up a little first (probably just because it's made of beeswax, but still).
I like the size of the lip balm. I also like the very light scent so that it doesn’t make me nauseous. I like the simple clean design, it’s cute!! It is also 100% natural so I don’t have to worry about putting garbage on my lips👍🏼
I only bought this recently so I dont know how it works long term, however I really like the consistency, it’s very thin and your lips don’t look like there is anything on them at all, so if your’e looking for a lipbalm that gives you a nice shine this isn’t for you. So far I really like it and will continue testing.
loved this balm. i’ve gone through multiple sticks of it. works super great and super effective. smells great and applies great. all around a great product.
This was the first Burt’s bees item I tried, and I was so upset I avoided the brand for a good 2 years. This lip balm was dry and ineffective in moisturizing my lips, and I threw it away after the first 3 tries.
I wouldn't use any other lip balm. After a friend bought Burt's Bees for I have continued to purchase this product; my lips are soft and smooth. Very good brand of lip balm
Love it! My favorite lip balm ever. It’s just right- not too thick or sticky, and not minty- just a pleasant honey flavor/scent.
Smells like honey and is thicker than normal Burt's Bees lip balms. Very moisturizing and it sticks around for a while.
I love the way it makes your looks soft and smooth. I carry this in my purse and use it all throughout the day.
Q & A
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip BalmBurt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip BalmBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip BalmBurt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum ButterBurt's Bees Medicated Lip BalmBurt's Bees Mango Lip BalmBurt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip BalmBurt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip BalmBurt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip BalmBurt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip BalmBurt's Bees 100% Natural Rejuvenating Lip Balm Acai BerryBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Any type of them u are used? 🤔🤔🤔
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos