BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
I've tried three different versions of this brand and I had the same result every time... My lips get an allergic reaction. Bummer
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Okay so this is weird, but I think that the honey Burt's Bees chapstick must have a different formula than the others, because I really like all of the other ones that I have, but I don't know there is just something about this one that doesn't feel right on my lips, and it also doesn't really smell good, smells like rotten honey or something.
Jordan C.
Williamsburg, VA
This lip balm smells absolutely disgusting. The formula may be good but I just can’t get over the smell
Jacqueline H.
I really can't get past the smell on this one as much as I love the other Burt's bees lip balms... it's too strong and nothing like honey at all!
Olivia C.
Manchester
Over priced. It’s not the best thing. I don’t like the flavour even though I love honey.
Putri W.
Ilderton , ON
I was excited when I received this product in my stocking for Christmas as I have heard many great things about it. Unfortunately, after using I felt a tingling sensation ( which I thought was normal) but after about 15 minutes my lips began to swell, turned red and started itching. I immediately rinsed with cold water and have not used since.
Gillian R.
toronto, ON
Same effect of all the other burts bee lipbalms - hydrating and non sticky. The one star is for the revolting smell. I love honey and any products with honey but this is a poorly done artificial honey scent.
Jana E.
Not a good lip balm, i got this at my local drug store. It had a very early simple packaging which got me intrigued to try it. However it failed to work well as it left my lips dry and I had to reapply very often. I wouldn’t recommend or buy it again.
Lizzie W.
Kankakee, IL
Didn’t really do a good job at helping my chapped or dry lips at all. I actually would say that it made it worse I would not recommend
Calista D.
Columbia, TN
Bought this Chapstick having high hopes! It works but I always feel like I have to reapply the product too many times and I overall don’t like the waxy feeling it has on my lips.