BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
This is a brand I truly trust. I really love the immediate nourishing effect this has on my lips. They feel so soft and supple after I put this on. It’s part of my daily routine - moisturize my skin and lips. I let it “set” and it creates a perfect foundation for my lip color
Ashleigh D.
Edmond , OK
I keep saying it again and again. If you are in need of a chapstick that moisturizes your lips without drying them out, this is the product for you. It is wallet friendly and I will always recommend it to my friends and family.
Marie L.
Prior Lake
This is and has been my favorite chapstick of all time. I love all the different smells and flavors. It works really well for dry lips.
sarah l.
potomac
Moisturizes and hydrates my lips, it also smells and tastes really good. It lasts for a good amount of time for a balm. & I’ve used it several times.
Sage D.
atlanta
I love this honey lip balm. Instead of the classic Burt’s bees mint flavor and smell this lip balm has a honey taste and smell. It is worth the money and uses the same formula as the beloved original Burt’s bees.
Alyssa Julie K.
Camden East, ON
This is my go to lip balm. I always have one either in my car or by my bed for late night chapped lips!!! Such a soft feeling with a sweet honey scent.
Rey P.
Great moisture and never dries your lips out. I always carry 2 in my bag and I have a whole set at home. I recommend
Rachel R.
Cleveland , TN
I always recommend this to friends. Easy to carry around, easy to wear, and it smells great! I buy this in my campus bookstore or at Target. Always available to me and all my friends love it too!
Alyssa T.
Columbus , GA
Burt’s bees have amazing products. Their chap stick helps my lips even on the coldest of days
Madison G.
Woodland Hls, CA
THE BEST! Honey is my favorite and you cannot skip out on this flavor especially if you’re a honey lover like me!