BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Natalie P.
Chandler, AZ
Besides the smell it is very good! Still as moisturizing as the original! It’s the same price as the original scent! But if you hate the burning sensation of the original, you should get this one! Would buy again.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I love this product, not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your lips so soft and refreshed for hours, it's very buttery so it's hard to apply lipstick over, but for dry lips or just a re fresh it's perfect.
Ruby H.
Good chapstick for the buck. Hydrates but wipes away too easily. Half of it is absorbed but some tends to sit upon your lips with a greasy feeling. I am a repeat user, but usualy tend to stick with other brands.
Sarah M.
I love Burt’s bees lipcare products and this is one of my top favorites, it is so moisturizing and stays on my lips for hours. I take this with me everywhere and I’m so glad this product is around, highly recommend!
paigealexandra23 A.
Fairport Harbor
Burt’s bees is the only thing I can use on my lips. I have seriously sensitive lips and with any other chapstick brand I have terrible allergic reactions. It’s a little pricey but it’s absolutely worth the money. I recommend any Burt’s bees product.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
My favorite chapstick flavor, everyone who lives in New York knows that you need one in your car, one at your nightstand and one at your job. I love Burts Bees because the brand is reliable and it smells amazing.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
This companies lip products are not my favorite. Feel and smell a little off and they leave a bad taste/ feeling in my mouth after licking my lips. It nourishes and does what it is suppose to, just not for me.
Skylar S.
San Antonio
This lip balm has been my go-to for years! I love the smooth feeling it leaves on my lips and it lasts for hours! I’ve bought mine at Target and other drug stores. Very inexpensive for such great quality an I definitely recommend other to try!!
Hannah B.
Bemidji, MN
This is my favorite birds bees product and Chapstick in general. I cannot live without this I have one in every single room of my house because it’s my every day necessity. 100% would recommend. It also comes in double packs so you can stock up!
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
This chapstick was and still is my all time favorite lip balm. The burning sensation is what I love. It’s easy to use and it makes my lips nice and soft again . I usually buy them at Walmart for a good price.