BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
This has a very true honey smell to it. It isn't like honey nut cherios its more like real bee honey! It isn't very long lasting. The pomegrante one stays on longer. Its super smooth and easy to use though. I would recommend it for people who like honey a lot.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only Burts bees Lip balm I own. Meaning, I have several of them but only in this flavor. I use them all the time they last a long time and they seem to moisturize pretty well.
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
I love this one so much this lip balm just slides on so good and last a fair amount of time give your lips great moisture, I'm on a medication for my acne that drys out my face an lips an this one is my fave for this no more dry lips an got addicted to it !
Ash G.
My new favorite lip balm. I used Carmex for years and although I love it, I felt it was too thick in consistency and would get stuck in my hair anytime it was windy. This balm is so thin but so protecting. It's fantastic and I'd easily recommend to others.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
I am such a huge fan of moisturizing my lips and trying new lip balms. This Burt's Bees one doesn't fall short. It moisturizes and soothes the lips, and also smells great. I will buy again.
Casandra G.
Boston , MA
I absolutely love this product. I love that the scent of it isn't as strong as other chap sticks that I have tried. It is also very hydrating to my lips leaving them silky smooth. It did meet my expectations! Would definitely purchase this product again!
Camille C.
The best lip balm I used in years. The honey flavor is very strong, and it feel very luxurious. It doesn's make your lips sticky.
You should definitely try it if you like honey. Since the smell is pretty specific, smell it before you buy it !
But I think any of the other ones are great too.
Kasey R.
Corbin, KY
I love this lip balm! It feels so pleasant on my lips. I love the honey scent in it because it smells so natural and not like an artificial honey. This doesn't have the peppermint oil tingle that others do, but it's still a great lip balm!
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Burt's Bees is the premium of all Lip Balms and Protectants, in my opinion. You'll pay a bit more, but the ingredients and effects of those natural ingredients are worth it. I've never had a single problem with Burt's Bees Products!
Rebeca C.
Have tried lots of lip balms but all of them seemed to just dry out my lips more or do nothing about my dry lips until I started using burts bees lip balms, this product really did a good job of bringing moisturize back into my lips!