BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Alyssa W.
Elberton
Very good hydration. It has a very mellow and sweet honey smell, but it’s not overpowering, which I like. It’s a little thick, not light and oily like the ultra conditioning formula. Probably my favorite BB fragrance.
Erika M.
Do not get me started on how much I love this brand's products. I have been using burt's bees for the last 9 years and I do not see myself stopping anytime soon! Amazing texture, smell, wonderful for conscious consumers. And not only do I love the lip balms, but I also have used their lip color sticks, soaps, makeup wipes, face wash, and bb cream. So this is s brand I believe you will fall in love with too at a reasonable price.
Julia E.
Middletown, OH
I love Burt’s Bees. I would view this as more of a maintenance product for lips that are already in good condition than as a deep hydrator, but for the price point it’s one of the best out there. It lasts for hours on the lips without being thick or heavy.
Japji B.
Beltsville, MD
I personally do not prefer Burt's bees for lip care. I feel like the product doesn't moisturize or help with cracked lips. Instead, I feel like the chapstick feels like an unnecessary layer that isn't performing well.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Burt’s bees is overall nice. It’s not my favorite but it’s way better than some. They always taste and smell really good which is a plus. And they do what they are supposed to. I grab for these when I’m out of my EOS
Christian H.
Fenton
I absolutely love this lip balm, it is very smooth to apply, very soft feel left after it fades gradually and a sweet faint scent. I really love Burt’s Bees lip product the rarely have a bad product in general.
Abby
I love this stuff! It’s is super moisturizing and has a fantastic smell. It aldo has great packaging and doesn’t melt in my car during the summer. The chapstick isn’t very expensive either, definitely worth your money! I would recommend to others!
Fallon S.
The perfect anywhere balm, honey is great for the skin and in this balm! It lasts for a good few hours and smells plesant, very easy to use like other chapsticks. Would buy again based off great company and formula
quiara h.
Burt’s Bees is such a good brand. Great for chapped lips, but my only complaint would be that it has a minty burn on my lips. The packaging is nice looking, and it’s pretty long lasting. But I wouldn’t buy it again
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
My favorite for chapped lips. It lasts a long time. It’s very inexpensive and lasts forever. It’s got nice packaging. It smells amazing. It’s super easy to apply and it’s super creamy. I definitely will repurchase.