BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
Love the smell, and love the feel! I prefer waxy balms, and this CF balm is nice to put on before bed or toss into my purse! It's not long lasting or anything like that, but it's just a standard lip balm that surely gets the job done. I don't like lip balms that feel too oily, and Burts Bees has a nice thick texture.
Juliana M.
Good Lordy this lip balm smells weird, it's kind of just overwhelmingly beeswaxy with a hint of honey so it's honestly very strange somewhat medication sore throat type flavor! not something I want to my lips to smell like yo be honest, definitely will stick with the passion fruit! 🌸
Caris A.
Lewisville, TX
I LOVE THIS LIPBALM!! There was a time I could go nowhere without it. I had one at work, in the car, at home in my purses everywhere. I would say it can be a little on the high side. I used to buy it at beauty supply store at a cheaper price now I don't buy a lot of it. But I still love it!
Lily V.
Smells so great, and is really moisturizing and keeps lips smooth. Very cheap and easy to find! I've gone through tons of these, and my boyfriend and I both use them! I would highly recommend this if you don't like medicated lip balms and just want something smooth and fresh!
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a lovely, moisturizing lip balm. It does not have an overwhelming scent. Burt's Bees lip balms are my affordable, go-to options. I prefer the original flavor because of its peppermint oil tingling sensation, but this is a great option if peppermint is not your thing.
Marie C.
Astoria, NY
Best lip balm I have found! It doesn't irritate my lips and lasts a very long time. Other lip balms seem to be gone 30mins after application, but not this one! The is a honey smell that Im noy too fond of, but you dont notice it after a minute or two. Highly recommend!
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
For an intense honey boost for your lips, choose none other than Burts Bees Honey chapstick. It's packed full of goodness with a nice honey  tase amd scent. Great value, easy to use, and you can store it anywhere. A tube usually lasts quite a while.
Macayla M.
This isn't a bad product, it definitely get the job done but it has a very bad smell. The price for a tube of chap stick is 2-3 dollars and it's in a normal chap stick container. I would not recommend it to others only because the smell makes me not want to use it.
Alexis K.
lancaster
I love using this product and I have been using it for a while . It lasts for a while but i normally end up reapplying it. It can get pricey but it is good for what I would pay for it. I would buy this product again. Burt's Bees® Beeswax Lip Balm
Michelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
This has a very true honey smell to it. It isn't like honey nut cherios its more like real bee honey! It isn't very long lasting. The pomegrante one stays on longer. Its super smooth and easy to use though. I would recommend it for people who like honey a lot.