BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Good flavor, a little pricey, though. Texture is not as smooth as some other lip balms but it does moisturize well. Definitely would recommend and I will for sure be buying more.
Summer Y.
Oh, how I wish I liked this lip balm more. I rarely buy lip balm from Burt's Bees. I had a family member who gave me a tube for Christmas. The honey lip balm left a gritty type of feel on my lips. After a few applications I felt that there was a build up on my lips that I did not care for. The taste also was not very good. I had someone tell me that it made my breath sort of smell bad. I am open to trying a different kind next time though.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
I keep this in my purse so I always have it when I am on the go. My lips always feel super soft and hydrated after I use it. I always buy more Burt’s Bees when I run out.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I typically hate it when a company makes an AMAZING product and then ruins everything by creating a billion other products that aren't as good...this is usually the demise. Leave it to Burts Bees to make me take that theory back. This company keeps on killing it with product after product that is equal to OR better than the original. I have nearly every flavor chap stick and I use each for specific reasons, times or seasons. Honey is a year round fave that cures any chapped lip all while refreshing my lips.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Absolutely my favorite Burt's Bee's product to date. I've always been a big fan of their products, and their original lip palm is iconic, but this particular variant of it took the cake for me. It's the perfect mixture of a soft and smooth texture, but has a thick application that lasts for extended periods of time. The honey flavor is incredibly pleasant and both tastes and smells exactly like real honey; there's no artificial flavor here. I recommend it to all of my friends !
Eliza L.
This lipbalm does the job of keeping your lips hydrated and also softens the skin. It is very thick and will sit on top of your lips instead of sinking into the skin to provide moisture. This lipbalm works creating a waxy layer over your lips so that their natural moisture is unable to leave as it would normally. I use it when I go to bed because I love the smell and find that it'll stay on for long periods of time because it is so thick! Nice product!
Katheryne D.
Aventura, FL
I love to use this lip balm as a daily moisturizer and like a base to apply matte lip stick/gloss with matte finish to achieve a natural - hydrated lip look (because dryness on the lips with a matte finish is a big Nono! ) very affordable and long lasting product!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I like this lip balm when i bought it from walmart. That was my only lip balm that time and i was using it all. It smell very good honey flavor but after 1-2 months the smell getting thicker on my noise and i couldn't use it anymore. If you buy this lip balm make sure you have got other lipbalms and do not use only this lipbalm everyday, if you are very sensitive to thick honey flavors.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
This is my all time favorite lip balm/chapstick. I'm obsessed with anything honey, hence being obsessed with this brand. I love how it doesn't leave a noticeable, greasy residue on your lips. Not to mention, smells absolutely lovely!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
If it was safe to eat chap stick I totally would lol! This smells and tastes delicious omg! I usually find it at Walmart or other stores usually at the checkout line. It definitely keeps my lips nice and hydrated!!!