BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Courtney T.
Nicholasville, KY
Burt’s bees is a great brand. I love these for an everyday lip treatment and they are great to have in your bag. The Urts Ees line was also really nice since it brought awareness to the life, importance and longevity of bees in our world.
Anissa B.
Norwalk , CA
Burts beez be the beez kneez, they have many different flavors to choose from & aren't super heavy on the lips! You can get this pretty much anywhere... it's super affordable and easy to take anywhere! Get one if you havnt !
Tamara H.
Rialto , CA
I got to say Burt’s bees was my favorite chapstick for a long while. It helps cure your chapped lips a lot. I think it’s a bit too pricey but it is made with natural products so I understand. Although it is worth the money.
ashleigh m.
burt’s bees is one of my favorite lip balm brands. they always keep my lips so moisturized and soft. i like the taste and smell of these lip balms a lot too. when they’re chapped i put this on and it lasts for a long time.
Mamas ✨.
Really kept my lips fresh! This product is by far one of my favorite, I was doubtful at first but it definitely beat my expectations AND at a reasonable price! First time using it but I’ll definitely be repurchasing
Jennifer O.
Phoenix
I love this stuff. My self and my kids use it. Doesn't feel sticky and keeps your lips moisturized.i also really like that it doesn't use mineral oil or petrolatum/petroleum. Used actual oils that are good for your skin
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
A little pricier than other drugstore lip balms, but the best lip balm on the market, in my opinion! My only gripe is that they use beeswax, which isn’t vegan, but I get that beeswax is kinda a branding thing for them.
Regina B.
Fontana
i really liked this product. i use this before Applying makeup on my lips. this met my expectations. It was a good value for the amount of product i got. packaging didn’t amaze me. yes i would recommend to my friends!
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
This one is really nice. It’s much softer than the regular one they sell. I thought it went on nicely. But the honey smell is very strong and deep. I tend to prefer much lighter smells. But it really is a good product
Japji B.
Beltsville, MD
I personally do not prefer Burt's bees for lip care. I feel like the product doesn't moisturize or help with cracked lips. Instead, I feel like the chapstick feels like an unnecessary layer that isn't performing well.