BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉3 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Veronica B.
Independence, MO
For some reason, Burt’s bees really dries out my lips. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn’t do this to anyone else I know. I wish it was moisturizing because it smells so good!
Winter A.
I like the simplistic flavoring and ingredients that make up this chapstick. Goes on smooth and I don’t have to reapply frequently. It definitely is one of my go to chapsticks that I always buy or keep on hand!
April J.
I love Burt’s Bees. I’m not as loyal to it as some other products because it seems like such a little thing, but I always come back to it. I love that it smells good and sticks well.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
The only chapstick I will use. Other brands make chapped lips worse and require continued use. This brand will actually clear up dry lips. I wear this under all my liquid lipsticks.
Kimberly P.
Harrisburg
I love how it’s smooth and it feels nice in my lips , and the packaging is good, I bought mine usually in cvs or rite aid, it’s a good value because it actually helps your lips. I would recommend it to others.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Okay so this is weird, but I think that the honey Burt's Bees chapstick must have a different formula than the others, because I really like all of the other ones that I have, but I don't know there is just something about this one that doesn't feel right on my lips, and it also doesn't really smell good, smells like rotten honey or something.
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
This is my go to if my lips are feeling really chapped and especially going into the winter months this is a must for me. It’s a bit thicker so you know that your lips and getting as moisturized as possible.
Faye D.
Longmeadow
YESSSSS I love this lip balm so freakin much. It's a great value for how well it moisturizes. One tube lasts for so long. I've purchased these many time and use it repetitively. I would definitely recommend
Tracy D.
Meridian, MS
It burns my lips every time I apply it. It may be because my lips are so chapped. It is very moisturizing. The packaging is cute. Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
Maria Antoinette N.
Virginia beach, VA
This burt's bee honey moisturizing lip balm is really effective. Unlike other product that have chemical this one have some natural ingredients that make it really moisturizing.