BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Alyssa G.
Englewood
I love how moisturizing this product is. I use t when my lips need more than just a simple refresh. I feel like the honey flavor could be more prevalent, but with how great this product works that is something I am willing to by pass.
Nathalia V.
I love burts bees. I love how the beeswax makes my lips tingle. It isn't as effective for my severely chapped lips as I would like but it's still a staple in my everyday life. I keep one Chapstick in each jacket and one at my bedside.
Jessica D.
Winston Salem, NC
This is A great Chapstick but it’s not my favorite. It’s my first time trying this, which isn’t bad. It’s long lasting and very nice. I bought mine from target. I recommend to my family, since their obsessed with Burt bee’s chapstick.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I just started using this a couple of days ago. I haven’t used it consistently, so I can’t give a great review on the overall effect it’s had on my dry lips. I do see a difference though! But I love Burt’s Bees lip balms, so I’m sure I’ll love this! I was excited when my husband purchased me the honey one! I love honey and most things honey! This has a very raw honey scent and taste. So if you hate honey, I wouldn’t recommend this. Overall, it’s been great though.
Abby V.
Grandville
This type of lip balm always helps with my dry lips, but does not make them chapped again for a long period of time. It is nice to not always have to reapply it. Winter weather can be harsh, so having this handy is always a plus!
Nichi S.
I love everything Burt's bees makes especially for lips. It goes on super smooth and keeps your lips hydrated, especially in the winter months. And for the price you can't beat it. Would recommend. Love the honey smell too!
sydney p.
Gilbert
It’s a good product, but it doesn’t last so long. I would put it on chapped lips and my lips would feel great, but after only a couple hours, I found that I needed to reapply again, and again. I personally won’t buy it anymore.
layah M.
Cincinnati , OH
This is one of my favorite lip moisture balms it leaves my lips hydrated and moisturized I have really dry lips they get really chapped in the winter especially and this product really helps with that and they smell really nice
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
Really affordable. Great for dry lips and keeping your lips moisturized all day. The packaging is just the lip balm by itself but it has a safety seal on it. One lip balm can last me three months so I feel like it's worth it.
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
Oh god where do I begin. I love most of the scented balms from Burt's Bees, but this one was sickening. The honey smell and flavor is so overwhelming that I just want to wipe this product off of my lips as soon as I out it on. I wouldn't recommend this scent of balm, but try any of the others and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.