BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Paola B.
Glendale, AZ
This is my #1 favorite lip balm. It rapidly heals my lips although somewhat pricey. I bought it at wal mart supercenter. It is really easy to apply just like any normal chapstick will def. keep buying it!
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
My go to lip balm! Love the light flavor of honey and it has the same fail proof quality of all Burts Bees lip balms. So soft and soothing and quickly heals my dry lips. For the price it can't be beat!
Sandra D.
The only thing that makes this a 2 is the smell! It's awful. The lip balm is still as smooth and wonderful as Burt's Bees is known for but the smell was too much for me. Straight to my kids it goes!
China's I.
Midwest City
This stuff smells great tastes good and does the job right !!! I love it, during the winter months when our skin is at its driest I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who asks what to use !
april m.
Stafford, TX
i usually love these. at first i was super excited about this new scent but once i tried it on my lips, it was not what i was expecting. the honey felt and tasted weird on my lips
kelsey S.
Troy
The BEST chapstick. After application, it instantly cools, smooths and moisturizes. When i put it on at night i can still feel it on my lips in the morning, and they feel brand new.
Sydney G.
Burts Bees is my favorite lip balm. Their newest flavor, honey, is natural, yet sweet. I love this brand because I trust them to use great ingredients and provide quality products.
Andrea L.
Staunton, VA
I put this chap-stick on in the morning, and here it is, 3 pm and my lips are still moisturized. The honey flavor is the only one that i have tried, but i definitely recommend!
Kalob G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is so good that I can’t function without it. Truly, my lips don’t feel right without having Burt’s bees.

No other chapstick I have ever used last as long or feel as good.
Andrea H.
My one and true love when it comes to lip products. It's the only thing that consistently gets the job done, regardless of the season, I don't leave home without it.