BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉1 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 187 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Monica M.
Longwood, FL
Looking for a lip balm that loves your lips? Add  Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm to your shopping cart! With their easy-to-open packaging, you'll want to use this over and over again. I've bought this amazing brand of lip balm multiple times at Ulta, Sephora, and online at BurtsBees.com. You'll definitely want to get yourself some of this amazing lip balm!
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
I use a lot of lip products. They're my favorite, and in the years I've been using lip balms, I've come to find what I like and don't like. Burt's Bees balm is good as a lipstick primer, but I don't really care for it overall. I feel like I have to keep applying it and that's not my favorite. I've had the Pomegranate one and it was way better, but Honey just doesn't do it for me.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I love berts bees wax and this addition with the honey is great!! I love the scent of honey and this smells just like it it goes on your lips great and leave them refreshed and feeling very good.
Steff M.
The chap stick definitely rehydrates lips but the ingredients are questionable. Most of them I cannot pronounce and there are too many. I've found a more natural chopstick that fits my lifestyle.
Caity B.
OKC
I absolutely LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm! It has such a good feeling on your lips when they are dry and I love that it comes in several different flavors and scents. The classic honey formula is a go-to when you need some lip moisturizing. This product can be found almost anywhere and is affordable and easy to use.
Tiffany J.
Goodman, MO
You can't go wrong with Burt's Bees and their Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm is no different. It's easy to throw it in your purse and have it on hand whenever you start to feel chapped or dry.
Brooke T.
Cambridge, MA
This is a great chapstick from Burt’s Bee’s. It feels smooth and refreshing in your lips. It’s very hydrating. I️ like the flavored/scented chapsticks that they have a little bit more just because it adds a bit extra.
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
Burt’s Bee’s always keeps my lips moisturized. Whenever I feel like my lips are even beginning to be chapped, Burt’s Bee’s heals them right away. I buy Burt’s Bee’s at my local Walmart. It is the only chapstick I use.
Wai N.
To be honest, it is just a regular lip balm. Doesn't really do much for my lips. If I stop using it for a day, my lips feel chapped again. It's nothing special, would not buy again.
Katie K.
As chapstick goes, this is the product I always reach for. It goes on smooth and is never oily! Helps keep lips hydrated for hours even after eating and drinking. The sweet honey smell and taste is also a plus. Anything almost 100% natural always catches my attention too! Great lip balm and great price. [product:burt's-bees-moisturizing-honey-lip-balm]