BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Sylvia G.
Fenton
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is my absolute favorite for dry lips. It is easy to find in your local drug store , and love the smell of it too. I buy this Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm product often, and I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Sarah S.
This is my favorite chapstick. I love how hydrating it is, and I enjoy the scent. While I love all Burt's Bee chapstick, honey is my favorite because, unlike the peppermint, it doesn't sting my lips and does its job well!
Alison N.
Burbank, CA
Great taste and feel. Not greasy, love the smell. Keeps my lips hydrated. Everything I hoped for and more. You can buy them at any drug store for a great price. I'm a long term customer for a reason and will keep buying.
Ian W.
Orem, UT
Have tried several "flavors" and am rarely disappointed. Goes on almost as a solid and stays on your lips moisturizing then for a long time. The smell and flavor is great without being too overpowering. Love burts bees!
Briz A.
I absolutely love this lip moisturizer!! It's so easy to use and it truly works! It was my first time using a Burt's Bees product and I am completely hooked. I will buy again and I recommend you guys do so as well.
Hannah D.
Rochester , NY
I love this product. It keeps my lips super soft and tastes very sweet. It is a little expensive for a lip balm but it is well worth it. It's long lasting so it will last you quite some time. I highly recommend.
Kinga B.
You cannot go wrong with Burts Bees Honey lip balm. I am constantly replenishing my stock of these. The best chap stick on the market. Very easy to apply, relatively affordable, and makes your lips feel great!
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
This is a nice, soothing lip balm for chapped lips. Not really a good choice for long lasting lip care. Fairly good value. Met my expectations as to immediate relief. Would recommend this to lip balm users.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Easily my favorite lip balm in the world. It's moisturizing and doesn't make my lips peel or dry afterwards like many products do. The scent is a little sweet but not too overpowering to make you feel sick!
Paola B.
Glendale , AZ
This is my #1 favorite lip balm. It rapidly heals my lips although somewhat pricey. I bought it at wal mart supercenter. It is really easy to apply just like any normal chapstick will def. keep buying it!