BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Jamie G.
San Diego
This was the first Burt’s bees item I tried, and I was so upset I avoided the brand for a good 2 years. This lip balm was dry and ineffective in moisturizing my lips, and I threw it away after the first 3 tries.
Sarah M.
I love Burt’s bees lipcare products and this is one of my top favorites, it is so moisturizing and stays on my lips for hours. I take this with me everywhere and I’m so glad this product is around, highly recommend!
Ruby H.
Good chapstick for the buck. Hydrates but wipes away too easily. Half of it is absorbed but some tends to sit upon your lips with a greasy feeling. I am a repeat user, but usualy tend to stick with other brands.
Hannah B.
Bemidji, MN
This is my favorite birds bees product and Chapstick in general. I cannot live without this I have one in every single room of my house because it’s my every day necessity. 100% would recommend. It also comes in double packs so you can stock up!
Hillary S.
Carthage, TN
This chapstick works so great on my winter lips. I have tried many different kinds and always end up back with my Burt’s bees. I also love that it is a natural product and doesn’t have all of the chemicals.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love honey, so this product tastes good to me. I wish it felt more moisturizing, I have to apply several times. I also think it should be cheaper for just one chapstick. I prefer other ones over this one.
Chloe W.
pleasant hill
I want to like this product because of how natural it’s supposed to be. But it always causes my lips to peel even more than they do without it, making them appear even more dry. I do love the scent though
Carmen L.
San Francisco
I got this product at Target. I prefer the regular one than this honey flavored. The honey smells too strong for me, smells like flowers. But my brother likes it tho. If you are ok with the flower smell, it is good to have this product.
Emily S.
Only chapstick I use is Burt’s Bees! Does not dry your lips out like some products do and is minimal difference in price. Great for dry weather chapped lips and for overall lip moisture. Would recommend
Natasha A.
Buckfield
Burts bees chapstick is my absolute go to. Always goes an smooth without giving you that sticky feel. However I am not a fan of the honey scent. It is to floral smelling which just seems wrong on the lips. Love the mango and peppermint!