BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Stephanie T.
This product worked okay for me; good quality, good price. Beware if you are allergic to bees. My mom used this for months not realizing why her lips were swelling daily. Looking back, she should have known. I recommend if you are NOT allergic to bees.
jennifer t.
1236 Farmstead, hacienda Heights
Leaves your lips feeling like soft butter and refreshed , totally what I needed in a chapstick. The part I love the most that it also had a tint leaving me with some color on my lips without even having to put real lipstick on. Totally offordable
Sheena H.
Iowa
Probably one of my favorites. This leaves my lips moisturized ans soft. Ive never felt a burning sensation with this chapstick. The cool thing is is its natural. Packaging is simple and easy to throw out when done. I would and will be buying again.
Madison W.
This product doesn’t quite stand out from others. To me, it is just a normal chapstick and doesn’t have anything special about it, the product didn’t teally help my lips or make them more hydrated. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again.
Billie B.
York, PA
This is by far my favorite of the Burt’s bees lip products!  It has a very light scent, is very moisturizing, and goes on smooth. I use this daily and each night before bed. I’ve even caught my husband using this one from time to time.
Chelsea B.
I keep one of these in every purse or backpack I own. I always need one with me. It’s cooling in addition to moisturizing which I personally love, it feels refreshing and not so heavy as other lip balms. I also think the cooling effect makes it feel less greasy than other good chapsticks.
Deja D.
Patterson, Louisiana
My #1 lip moisturizer over all time! 11/10 stars! Very nice and simple packaging. Easy to carry and store in pockets, Lasts for about 5 months if using it everyday. Succeeded my expectations for a regular lip balm. Will be buying in the future!
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I’ve been using this since I was a kid. It’s super moisturizing, and it stays on for a while so you don’t have to keep reapplying it all day. It’s super cheap and affordable so if you lose it or finish it it’s not an arm and a leg to replace.
breanne s.
Badin, NC
I love all things Burt’s Bee’s and when I saw that they had chapstick, I was all over that. I first saw them out at Walmart and I had to try it. I love the all natural ingredients in it and the smell is amazing. Will definitely buy again.
Maggie D.
Sioux Falls
This product is a great for moisture however I hate the smell of this product. I usually love honey flavored products but the smell of this was just not for me. While I did not like the smell I plan on trying other flavors because the moisturizing part of the product was great.