BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Amy F.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite lip balm! Hydrating and so gentle on your lips. I love Burt’s Bee’s for their simple ingredients and integrity! I purchased this at Target. I have tried almost every flavor of this balm and will continue to buy!
Brianna D.
Great Mills
love love love this lip balm! goes on so smoothly and i really feel like it sinks into my lips and leaves them moisturized! i go back to this lip balm time and time again because it’s affordable and has an amazing formula!
Mamas ✨.
Really kept my lips fresh! This product is by far one of my favorite, I was doubtful at first but it definitely beat my expectations AND at a reasonable price! First time using it but I’ll definitely be repurchasing
Erika M.
Do not get me started on how much I love this brand's products. I have been using burt's bees for the last 9 years and I do not see myself stopping anytime soon! Amazing texture, smell, wonderful for conscious consumers. And not only do I love the lip balms, but I also have used their lip color sticks, soaps, makeup wipes, face wash, and bb cream. So this is s brand I believe you will fall in love with too at a reasonable price.
Regina B.
Fontana
i really liked this product. i use this before Applying makeup on my lips. this met my expectations. It was a good value for the amount of product i got. packaging didn’t amaze me. yes i would recommend to my friends!
Christian H.
Fenton, MI
I absolutely love this lip balm, it is very smooth to apply, very soft feel left after it fades gradually and a sweet faint scent. I really love Burt’s Bees lip product the rarely have a bad product in general.
Abby
I love this stuff! It’s is super moisturizing and has a fantastic smell. It aldo has great packaging and doesn’t melt in my car during the summer. The chapstick isn’t very expensive either, definitely worth your money! I would recommend to others!
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
It really does make your lips smooth, but it contains alcohol in it, which actually dries your lips out, so if you stop using it your lips begin to get chapped again. For a quick fix, sure, but not for everyday use.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
My favorite for chapped lips. It lasts a long time. It’s very inexpensive and lasts forever. It’s got nice packaging. It smells amazing. It’s super easy to apply and it’s super creamy. I definitely will repurchase.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I love this product, not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your lips so soft and refreshed for hours, it's very buttery so it's hard to apply lipstick over, but for dry lips or just a re fresh it's perfect.