BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Jamie C.
This is my favorite lip balm because it never gets sticky and it has a really great minty flavor. It always glides on really easily and you can buy it at basically any drugstore. The packaging is generic but it doesn't really need anything fancy. 100% would recommend!
It was very nurturing it felt very nice on my lips. I really like all the flavor/scents that they have. It’s kinds pricey for a lip balm but I guess that’s what you get for all organic.i bought it from my local rit aid it was about $3. I would probably buy it one more time but then stop I think it’s pricey
Danielle M.
Fredericksburg
Burt’s Bees has great lip balms no matter what flavor it is. The packaging was very creative in my opinion. It’s a decent price with an outstanding value. I ordered it online at Walmart and I definitely didn’t regret it. I will surely buy this product again.
Megan A.
Stoughton
Burt’s Bees lip balms and chapsticks are by far the best brand of lip care. The product smells amazing and is super long lasting. I bought them because many of my friends use them, along with family members, and I decided to try them out. And it was a success!! Burt's Bees® Pomegranate Lip Balm
Diana T.
Saint Paul
Love this product!! Super moisturizing. Great for the harsh winter being below zero in MN. It didn’t leave my lips dry. Also very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I would apply every hour or two depending on the weather. Would definitely buy again
Mariah M.
Fort Drum
I love this brand. My husband exclusively buys these and won’t ever buy any other brand. His loyalty is really impressive even when it’s almost double to purchase this brand over others. The quality is great though which makes up for the price difference.
Laura R.
Rainsville, AL
This brand is usually great, but i feel like this lip balm leaves a very waxy film on my lips. When I wake up the next day after putting it on at night, my lips aren’t hydrated and they feel like I have dried wax on them. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Maren K.
Washington, DC
I love the way Burts Bees feels going on and the flavors are great. I think their products are great for preventing chapped lips, but not so much for healing already chapped lips. I feel like I am constantly applying this, but the flavor makes it worth it.
jennifer t.
1236 Farmstead, hacienda Heights
Leaves your lips feeling like soft butter and refreshed , totally what I needed in a chapstick. The part I love the most that it also had a tint leaving me with some color on my lips without even having to put real lipstick on. Totally offordable
Stephanie T.
This product worked okay for me; good quality, good price. Beware if you are allergic to bees. My mom used this for months not realizing why her lips were swelling daily. Looking back, she should have known. I recommend if you are NOT allergic to bees.