BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
My favorite brand I love burts bees makes my lips feel super soft and they are never dry totally recommend this you can get this at Walmart 😘👌🏻😊 #lipbalm #tuesday #isitfallyet #mua #makeup #hi
destiny b.
Titusville, FL
I love how moisturizing this lip balm is! I also loooove the smell of honey and it has a nice scent of it. One thing I do love though is that the smell isn't too overpowering, which I dislike with some products especially if they're going on my face close to my nose.
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
My favorite lip balm ever ever ever! I'm already a huge fan of honey and anything this brand does. But this stuff keeps my lips so moisturized I love it. Easy to carry around easy to spot the yellow packaging in my purse. I tell anyone who sees me use it to try it!
Tess P.
Los Angeles
One of my top 3 chapsticks! This chapstick is more on the pricy side but definitely worth it! It lasts for a long time and goes on clear, unlike other chapsticks that leave a white residue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a soothing chapstick.
Anndria T.
This is another favorite of mine in the Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms. I love this sweet smelling alternative to the regular more harsh mint scent. It smells like pure bee honey and is great for super chapped lips or for every day wear. I definitely recommend.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are phenomenal and I never seem to be disappointed with the results after using them. I keep buying them after trying other balms, this has happened several times. These balms have been my go to for several years. My lips feel great and smooth.
Laura J.
Crawfordville, FL
I just bought this product from ulta not too long ago and so far it’s amazing! I usually only use eos chapstick but I love this more. The honey flavor/smell isn’t too strong and it leaves my lips smooth. 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
Hailee M.
Love, love ,love Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm ! Any flavor, some even have a time to them so you can use them both as lip balm, chapstick, and add a beautiful natural color to your lips all at once. Very inexpensive
Blanca H.
MY GO TO HOLY GRAIL. 10/10 would recommend. I've been using this for almost 10 years now and it always exceeds my expectations. Will always continue to repurchase. This honey lip balm keeps my lips mosturized for a long period of time.
Rosa A.
Fort Worth
Amazzzzzzzing! Great feeling, it’s kinda like a minty feeling which lets you know it works. It’s a bit pricey for a chapstick but it works, smells good, and feels smooth on the lips. I buy it when I want to splurge on a chapstick.