BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca D.
Once I discovered this lip balm, I never went back to my cherry Chapstick again! It's slightly sweet taste keeps it from being a little off-putting like the plain one. It helps heal my cracking lips in the winter and keeps the soft all year! It's also great under lipstick as it helps fill in the fine lines in my lip. I also like that it's natural, though that's not the most important thing about it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip balm!
corey m.
A few years ago I got very swollen and chapped lips due to allergic reactions to lip balms. However this hip balm honestly helped me so much. Due to the natural ingredients I was reassured that this lip balm would be a great natural fix instead of the steroid creams offered by doctors. I was right. My lips returned back to normal and now I will only use this lip balm.
Jennifer N.
Totally recommended! Super moisturize and natural. There's not harsh chemical and just get soothing for the lips.
Amelia F.
London, Essex
This is my favourite lip balm! Even when my lips are chapped, I'll just pop a bit of this on and my lips are soft and fully moisturised. Definitely recommend!
Pepé N.
I love this lip balm! It's all I used during my last vacation to Hawaii. Kept my lips nice and hydrated even through the constant climate change.
Allanah M.
Glasgow
This product is very good value for money, and lasted for a very long time, it met my expectations and help restore my lips natural moisture
Natalia C.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This is without a doubt my favourite beauty product of all time! The best brand for keeping lips moist. And the honey one tastes nice too!
Aoibhe C.
killarney
Repairs cracked lips. I feel like the little tom is better. In Ireland we don't have the fancy flavours, just good ole classic burts bees!
Lauren H.
Burnley
Works really well. Use a lot of matte lip stains and need to moisturise lips constantly to stop chapping. A handbag favourite/essential
Mazoue M.
cairo
I keep repurchase it because everyone that used it steal it from me this how good it is. leave the lip soft and hydrate without excess