BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I like this lip balm when i bought it from walmart. That was my only lip balm that time and i was using it all. It smell very good honey flavor but after 1-2 months the smell getting thicker on my noise and i couldn't use it anymore. If you buy this lip balm make sure you have got other lipbalms and do not use only this lipbalm everyday, if you are very sensitive to thick honey flavors.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
This is my all time favorite lip balm/chapstick. I'm obsessed with anything honey, hence being obsessed with this brand. I love how it doesn't leave a noticeable, greasy residue on your lips. Not to mention, smells absolutely lovely!
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
I randomly grabbed a Burt's Bees lip balm at Walmart the other day, and, having been a repeat user of the stuff, I trusted the flavor. While I enjoy the feel and the taste of the honey flavor, I am not a huge fan of the smell. It's slightly odd; somewhat honey smelling and something else that I can't place. I would recommend, though, because Burt's Bees is always fantastic.
Camille W.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. I mainly use it in the winter when the air is dry because it is such a thick formula. Some people think it smells weird but I like the way it smells. Smells kinda natural, nothing perfume-y. I love the thick but smooth formula. Really locks in moisture so I don't have to apply a lot or keep reapplying.
Chanel C.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my favorite lip balms. Super gentle, doesn't leave too high of a gloss finish like some other products. You feel it but it's not heavy. Super great value. A great go to moisturizing balm. And let's be honest, we lose lip balm all the time. This one doesn't break the bank so it won't break your heart if you have to get another!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
If it was safe to eat chap stick I totally would lol! This smells and tastes delicious omg! I usually find it at Walmart or other stores usually at the checkout line. It definitely keeps my lips nice and hydrated!!!
Caterina P.
I like this lip balm and I will most likely purchase it again, but I was hoping it would help me heal my severely dried and chapped lips, which it didn't do. However, it does keep lips pretty hydrated and smooth, and the smell/taste is yummy. I am now pairing it with hydrocortisone to heal my lips and it is working well so far.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm keeps my lips very moisturized. The packaging is pretty basic nothing special. I definitely did its job keeping my lips moisturized. This was my first time using this product and I was not super impressed nor disappointed. It is a little pricey for my taste but I would buy it again.
M Z.
Love this lip balm! The Honey version is the only kind I like out of the Burt's Bees lineup. The Honey Lip Balm is much firmer than the other versions and doesn't melt upon contact. It does sink into the lips better and is far more moisturizing. I think it's b/c the ingredient Lanolin is much higher on the list than the other versions. The only slight negative is that it smells faintly waxy, but is undetectable once on the lips.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this at night before bed for some added moisture while I sleep. It does the job and I don't wake up with dry lips. I do find that it is kind of waxy under matte liquid lipsticks not allowing them to stay put, but it does moisturizer. So not good for prepping lips, but good on its own.