BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Paige M.
Burt's Bees is so well known for a reason. I know it is pricey compared to other lip balms in its realm, but it is so worth the little splurge. It leaves a balmy feeling on the lips and moisturizes for hours. When I put it on in the winter (in Canada, below 0 weather) my lips don't get chapped at all. Also stays on all night long. Definitely recommend and will be repurchasing forever!
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
I love love love this product, it is so moisturising and soft smells great and affordable it's available in most drugstores online and some department stores it's also a great stocking filler. Would recommend to friends and family.
Ellyn V.
London , London
Who doesn't love burts bees?? Great little tube that smells yum and honey-y. Fully met my expectations and great value. I love all burts bees products, especially the lip products. But you can use these things on other dry patches like the nose etc
Ariel T.
I've been using this for years and it is my all time fav. It hydrates my lips for a few hours, keeps a refreshing effect and isn't that expensive. I really like the brand and their products because they're mostly natural.
Isabella I.
Southampton, Hampshire
Loved this lip balm. Moistures so well and lasts a very long time. Did not have to reapply very often at all. I didn't like the honey flavour at first but now I love it, and actually feels like an effective moisturiser.
Alessia C.
Croydon, Greater London
My lips are really soft when I use this. The only downside is when it's hot outside it melts a little, but then it feels like wearing honey on your lips. It lasts a while, but I'm a recurring user. Good value for money
Becca L.
Smells great, rehydrates, moisturises and softens lips almost instantly. Purchased from chemist, I have tried nearly all the flavours. The original honey is my favourite. It is excellent value for money. I have and will purchase again. E
Daniella K.
I prefer other formulas to this one! i feel like its difficult to put on and is really hard to move around to spread out sometimes! Although it did hydrate my lips so it does the job it is supposed to!
Laura G.
This brand has many differnt things . this is a okay lip chap. i jjst find that it doesn't make my lips soft for very long . i don't like the taste or texture and they dry out pretty fast. but easy to take with u anywhere!!
Jasdeep D.
surrey
This lip balm is very moisturizing and doesn't make your lips feel sticky. The packaging is simple and nice. I do think it is a bit over priced for being a drugstore lip balm. It has an easy application. I would recommend this to others looking for a lip balm