BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 183 reviews
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 182 reviews
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
Love the smell, and love the feel! I prefer waxy balms, and this CF balm is nice to put on before bed or toss into my purse! It's not long lasting or anything like that, but it's just a standard lip balm that surely gets the job done. I don't like lip balms that feel too oily, and Burts Bees has a nice thick texture.
Juliana M.
Good Lordy this lip balm smells weird, it's kind of just overwhelmingly beeswaxy with a hint of honey so it's honestly very strange somewhat medication sore throat type flavor! not something I want to my lips to smell like yo be honest, definitely will stick with the passion fruit! 🌸
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
This is good. I have extremely sensitive lips and I can wear this for short durations without an issue. I give it only two stars not because it is a bad product, but because I cannot try the tinted balms or other items, as the only one that did not cause an issue was the original.
Lily V.
Smells so great, and is really moisturizing and keeps lips smooth. Very cheap and easy to find! I've gone through tons of these, and my boyfriend and I both use them! I would highly recommend this if you don't like medicated lip balms and just want something smooth and fresh!
Caris A.
Lewisville, TX
I LOVE THIS LIPBALM!! There was a time I could go nowhere without it. I had one at work, in the car, at home in my purses everywhere. I would say it can be a little on the high side. I used to buy it at beauty supply store at a cheaper price now I don't buy a lot of it. But I still love it!
Nicole S.
First off I love this flavor! Burt’s bees has always been a favorite of mine. The price is great considering the longevity of the item! I always have one in my purse, one bedside, and one in my diaper bag!
Jessica K.
Aberdeen, WA
I really wanted to like this, but i just didn't. I realize that this product is specifically made from bees wax, but in my opinion it's just too waxy and just sits on top of my lips. It's not the worst ever and I'll keep using it, but I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a lovely, moisturizing lip balm. It does not have an overwhelming scent. Burt's Bees lip balms are my affordable, go-to options. I prefer the original flavor because of its peppermint oil tingling sensation, but this is a great option if peppermint is not your thing.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
My favorite brand I love burts bees makes my lips feel super soft and they are never dry totally recommend this you can get this at Walmart 😘👌🏻😊 #lipbalm #tuesday #isitfallyet #mua #makeup #hi
destiny b.
Titusville, FL
I love how moisturizing this lip balm is! I also loooove the smell of honey and it has a nice scent of it. One thing I do love though is that the smell isn't too overpowering, which I dislike with some products especially if they're going on my face close to my nose.