BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm Burt's Bees Pass...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturising well? 💕🍉1 Answers
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 187 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 60 reviews
Ava M.
This is my usual go to lip balm. It's natural, effective, and affordable. Lasts a good amount of time on my lips, which is important when you live in the desert! I buy this over and over again. Comes in a classic twist up tube, so no mess on my fingertips.
Casandra G.
East Boston, MA
I absolutely love this product. I love that the scent of it isn't as strong as other chap sticks that I have tried. It is also very hydrating to my lips leaving them silky smooth. It did meet my expectations! Would definitely purchase this product again!
Stephanie T.
Lavalette, WV
This product worked okay for me; good quality, good price. Beware if you are allergic to bees. My mom used this for months not realizing why her lips were swelling daily. Looking back, she should have known. I recommend if you are NOT allergic to bees.
Skincare A.
Novato, CA
Burt’s Bees lip balm deserves 10/10 for effectiveness, quality and cost. It’s the best lip balm that moisturize my chapped lips during winter time. Simple yet really effective. Don’t need to spend all that money on fancy lip balm because this one works wonders.
Alison T.
Orem, UT
I was a little disappointed with how disgusting this product tastes. It works well to hydrate and soothe lips, but I just couldn’t get over the taste. I think it could work for some people, but I prefer some of their other flavors and would definitely recommend those
Camille C.
The best lip balm I used in years. The honey flavor is very strong, and it feel very luxurious. It doesn's make your lips sticky.
You should definitely try it if you like honey. Since the smell is pretty specific, smell it before you buy it !
But I think any of the other ones are great too.
Natasha S.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It's so good, I love burts bees lip balms. I love the scent of the honey and vanilla one. They are a bit pricey, around $3-4 but it lasts for a long time! I would recommend this, everyone should try
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
This is my go to lip balm I love the sweet honey flavor and it does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized. I also love that it’s made out of natural ingredients and it’s not tested on animals. I will continue to buy the lip balm over and over.
Rihana T.
Ughhhh I've never tried the Honey but I have the but I do have the Vitamin E and Peppermint and it is so so good. It smells heavenly and the ingredients are really refreshing. The peppermint makes my lips feel very plump. The winter can be brutal in my lips but this product saved them. 👍🏽
Skylar S.
San Antonio
This lip balm has been my go-to for years! I love the smooth feeling it leaves on my lips and it lasts for hours! I’ve bought mine at Target and other drug stores. Very inexpensive for such great quality an I definitely recommend other to try!!