BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

stefany R.
San Diego , CA
My favorite brand I love burts bees makes my lips feel super soft and they are never dry totally recommend this you can get this at Walmart 😘👌🏻😊 #lipbalm #tuesday #isitfallyet #mua #makeup #hi
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
Best lip balm I have found! It doesn't irritate my lips and lasts a very long time. Other lip balms seem to be gone 30mins after application, but not this one! The is a honey smell that Im noy too fond of, but you dont notice it after a minute or two. Highly recommend!
destiny b.
Titusville , FL
I love how moisturizing this lip balm is! I also loooove the smell of honey and it has a nice scent of it. One thing I do love though is that the smell isn't too overpowering, which I dislike with some products especially if they're going on my face close to my nose.
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
My favorite lip balm ever ever ever! I'm already a huge fan of honey and anything this brand does. But this stuff keeps my lips so moisturized I love it. Easy to carry around easy to spot the yellow packaging in my purse. I tell anyone who sees me use it to try it!
Macayla M.
This isn't a bad product, it definitely get the job done but it has a very bad smell. The price for a tube of chap stick is 2-3 dollars and it's in a normal chap stick container. I would not recommend it to others only because the smell makes me not want to use it.
Alexis K.
lancaster
I love using this product and I have been using it for a while . It lasts for a while but i normally end up reapplying it. It can get pricey but it is good for what I would pay for it. I would buy this product again. Burt's Bees® Beeswax Lip Balm
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
For an intense honey boost for your lips, choose none other than Burts Bees Honey chapstick. It's packed full of goodness with a nice honey  tase amd scent. Great value, easy to use, and you can store it anywhere. A tube usually lasts quite a while.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
This has a very true honey smell to it. It isn't like honey nut cherios its more like real bee honey! It isn't very long lasting. The pomegrante one stays on longer. Its super smooth and easy to use though. I would recommend it for people who like honey a lot.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I really like this product. It is a great quality, excellent performing lip balm. Great for lips in any state whether they be normal and hydrated or dry and chapped. Great for healing chapped lips. The product feels slightly thick on the lips, but not too bad.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
I am such a huge fan of moisturizing my lips and trying new lip balms. This Burt's Bees one doesn't fall short. It moisturizes and soothes the lips, and also smells great. I will buy again.