BY BURT'S BEES #90 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Natalie G.
Burt's Bees lip balms have always been a favorite of mine. I've usually used their mint balm, but their honey has had me buying dozens! It's easy to use, feels great, and doesn't make me feel greasy. All in all, it really exceeds my expectations, and I would give this to anybody with chapped lips.
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
The product is pretty good. I love the peppermint one it gives my lips a little tingle, but super hydrating. The packaging is like most chapsticks a small tube behind a little plastic cover with a cardboard back, sometimes I find them alone without packaging which I like more. I would buy again.
Ana L.
I'm starting to love this brand. Burts bees is a really good brand. I been using this since the summer. Now that winter is here I been using this Chapstick after I exfoliate my lips. I'd recommend everyone using this brand! It keeps lips smooth, it's natural, and you can reapply more than 3 hours
Kiana T.
Knoxville , TN
Liked this burts bees chapstick! It really made my lips feel baby soft especially during winter when the chapped lips set in. Works pretty well, i would recommend it. You can pretty much get it at any local store. I got mine from Walmart. Go get you this if you have chapped lips!
Tiffany T.
Thief River Falls
Makes my lips super smooth and less dry! Highly recommend and of course this is very easy to use and doesn't make a huge mess. Good value for the price. You hardly have to use any, lasts a great deal for what to pay for. I recommend this brand to anyone, also add to gift baskets!
Phylicia H.
Melbourne Beach
Burt’s Bees was chapstick smells very good. But it is think. And has a bit different texture than other chapsticks I’ve used. It’s not a product I use often. And it’s an acquired taste in purchase. But it’s pretty good. Not as good as carmex brand but better than soft lips brands as for quality and healing properties in product.
Savanna S.
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees, but I have become a fan od Australian Gold. The only downfall to Burt's Bees, is the goopy feeling, but it is long lasting. It is easy to use..just pop the cap and go! Usually you can buy two in a pack, so if you lose one, you always have a back up.(;
Lauren M.
Denton
The only chapstick I ever use. I keep these everywhere. In my car, in my diaper bag, in my make up bag... I love this chapstick and I love it’s natural ingredients and it’s so moisturizing! Plus I love that I don’t feel like i have to constantly reapply it to feel like it’s working!
Mary E.
Lexington, KY
This is a classic staple in my purse and in my house hold. There just isn’t many chapsticks that can be as great and as versatile as Burt’s Bee’s. I love the subtle “sting” when I put it on because it lets me know it’s working it’s magic! Always leaves my lips feeling perfect!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I can’t say anything bad about these Burt’s her lip balm because I have one everywhere. I have one in my office, my bedside table, my bathroom and my purses. I love this brand of chapsticks and I don’t ever see myself discontinuing the use of this chapstick brand. It works!