BY BURT'S BEES

Loved By Nature And Perfectly Sweet. Kind Of Like You. This Natural Balm Helps Nourish Your Dry Lips With A Touch Of Golden Honey And Vitamin E, Leaving Them Soft, Supple And Super Happy.

Benefits & Claims:

• Deliciously Sweet Honey Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Helps Nourish Dry Lips With Honey And Vitamin E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

The Perfect Way To Show Your Affection, Honey Is An Ode Of Everlasting Devotion To Your Skin. Sweet And Deliciously Fragrant, It's The Ideal Natural Moisturizer That Helps Soften And Recondition. Letting You Live Happily Ever After In Your Skin.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm
  • "I really love this lip balm because it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of balms do. It goes on smoothly and keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours, and it lasts a while too. Love it" in 180 reviews
  • "This lip balm is a staple in my handbag, on my desk, and in my medicine cabinet. I always buy multiples of these because I like to have it on hand and easy to find. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and it keeps my lips soft for hours. It has a light, natural honey fragrance that isn't too strong. I do use other lip balms, but this is always within reach. " in 163 reviews
  • "My lips are easily chapped and Burts helps relieve and soothe them, especially with this cold weather. I love the smell as well! I don't go anywhere without my Burt. " in 58 reviews
Maggie D.
Sioux Falls
This product is a great for moisture however I hate the smell of this product. I usually love honey flavored products but the smell of this was just not for me. While I did not like the smell I plan on trying other flavors because the moisturizing part of the product was great.
Nathalia V.
I love burts bees. I love how the beeswax makes my lips tingle. It isn't as effective for my severely chapped lips as I would like but it's still a staple in my everyday life. I keep one Chapstick in each jacket and one at my bedside.
Alyssa G.
Englewood
I love how moisturizing this product is. I use t when my lips need more than just a simple refresh. I feel like the honey flavor could be more prevalent, but with how great this product works that is something I am willing to by pass.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This is my least favorite of “flavor” Burt’s Bees. The honey scent and flavor is not pleasant whatsoever. Having it on my lips almost made me nauseous. It is very hydrating and makes my lips feel nice, however, the scent is not for me.
Abby V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This type of lip balm always helps with my dry lips, but does not make them chapped again for a long period of time. It is nice to not always have to reapply it. Winter weather can be harsh, so having this handy is always a plus!
Nichi S.
I love everything Burt's bees makes especially for lips. It goes on super smooth and keeps your lips hydrated, especially in the winter months. And for the price you can't beat it. Would recommend. Love the honey smell too!
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I love this lip balm. Its natural and not sticky. It lasts long and has a simple honey taste that moisturizes your lips nicely. I would recommend this product and will continue to purchase. It can be pricey but I think it is worth it and it lasts long enough to be worth it
Melissa L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
My go-to product for music festivals and everyday life. The mint flavor is perfect for fresh lips and comforting for the summer to winter seasons. One of the products that does not melt in my purse when I am walking to and from school on summer days. Wakes you up at music festivals ;) Hint for all of you and can be found at almost any grocery store, Target, pharmacies, etc. Burt's bees has come out with more advertising and products. Highly recommend!
Ashleigh D.
Edmond , OK
I keep saying it again and again. If you are in need of a chapstick that moisturizes your lips without drying them out, this is the product for you. It is wallet friendly and I will always recommend it to my friends and family.
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
Oh god where do I begin. I love most of the scented balms from Burt's Bees, but this one was sickening. The honey smell and flavor is so overwhelming that I just want to wipe this product off of my lips as soon as I out it on. I wouldn't recommend this scent of balm, but try any of the others and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.