BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS, and it fits perfectly in your...

Buy on Walmart
Xochitl R.
Chino
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm keeps my lips very moisturized. The packaging is pretty basic nothing special. I definitely did its job keeping my lips moisturized. This was my first time using this product and I was not super impressed nor disappointed. It is a little pricey for my taste but I would buy it again.
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
Oh god where do I begin. I love most of the scented balms from Burt's Bees, but this one was sickening. The honey smell and flavor is so overwhelming that I just want to wipe this product off of my lips as soon as I out it on. I wouldn't recommend this scent of balm, but try any of the others and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Amanda G.
Boston
Obsessed with this lip balm!  It's a rich, creamy formula that keep my lips soft and smooth all year long.  Long lasting wear, very mild scent and flavor.  This is the only lip balm I buy.  I  would recommend this product to anyone looking for an easy, low maintenance but effective lip balm.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
The Honey lip balm is my absolute favorite and the only one I will buy! I find that most of the other Burts Bees flavors tend to be very thin and don't last very long, whereas the Honey one is thick and long lasting. It's a very mild scent/flavor. I always stock up on the Honey flavor whenever I find them!
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Light Honey scented lip balm. Moisturizes lips without being heavy or tinted. Lasts for a few hours until you need to reapply. It does feel a little waxy so sometimes I do find myself wiping it off. And I also wish the scent was a little stronger. But otherwise it is a great man or women lip balm.
Noah S.
Lawrenceville
I usually choose lip balm in a pot, but this is my favorite "chapstick" lip balm. Its gentle on the lips and pretty long lasting. It's also not glossy, if that's something you prefer. And the honey flavor is subtle but I love the mild scent. It's also convenient to get from the drugstore
Charisma T.
I love the product. I was a first time user and I may buy more later in time. I'm just not a huge fan of the smell of it. The packaging really caught my eye, when I was in a Walmart check out line. It's easy to apply, but I recommend that you choose something with more pleasant smell.
Reagan W.
Lutz
LOVE! As someone with tropical fruit allergies this lip balm is perfect! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and refreshed and I love this lip balm! I have bought and rebought this particular product over and over again and I will continue to buy it for as long as i can!
Jessica K.
Aberdeen, WA
I really wanted to like this, but i just didn't. I realize that this product is specifically made from bees wax, but in my opinion it's just too waxy and just sits on top of my lips. It's not the worst ever and I'll keep using it, but I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Bianca P.
Elkview, WV
I love this product. It is affordable and natural, plus it keeps my lips soft and smooth – especially in the wintertime. I have repurchased this product a few times and will do so again, especially as Burt's Bees is a cruelty-free brand. I would recommend it to others.